Author Topic: Oh SHIT.  (Read 418 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Oh SHIT.
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 04:03:03 AM »
And this is why I'm such an asshole to you.

You don't have suicidal tendencies, nor have you been clinically depressed. You merely hunger for attention.

And the rest of you guys who take his shit seriously, stop being such a hipster and read a fucking book.

Suicidal teenagers tend to keep it to themselves. If they want help, they'd try asking someone they trust IRL. They don't post a thread going "gais, im gonna commit suicide kthx" then reply a day later going "TANKS I FEEL BETTER." Instead, he'd start withdrawing from the people around him, including those he knows online. He would stop talking to his friends, stop playing vidya, and would most likely do something like trying to give away his steam account, along with other types of "final arrangements".

Another thing he tends to do is BRAG about these things. Anyone, suicidal or not, wouldn't go around saying "Oh, yeah. I want to kill myself. How are you today?", especially not in the connotation sanity does.

I don't know whether or not this Leukemia shit's legit, but what I DO know is that if I was just diagnosed with a life-threatening disease like this, I'd be fucking devastated. I wouldn't go to strangers on the internet and say "LOL GAIS, I HAS CANCER BUT DONT WURRY THERES ONLY A 25% CHANCE OF DEATH KTHX."

Theres only two likely conclusions here,

A. He's just doing this shit for the attention, like he tends to do.
B. He does have Leukemia, and they caught it early on, meaning theres almost NO chance of death, and he's trying to milk it.

You can tell what a person is thinking, feeling, and even who they are just by the way they speak/type. With the use of pronouns, sentence structure, using possessive words like "mine", you can find out all sorts of wonderful things. Just look at the way he speaks when he's "depressed" and when he's "okay".

I'm sorry for this wall of text, but at this point, I've just had it with his bullshit.

Snivy, I am semi disappoint. For a second, stop trying to be all like you know everyone and their intentions because you went to a psych class. This is the INTERNET, you're typing shit to people and it's way too easy to act like someone you're not. I know what you're saying about Sanity just saying shit for attention and blah blah, that's the internet, pretty much everyone does it here. Most people have problems or w.e, and probably the most common one on the internet at least, is attention. Sanity may just be milking shit and blah blah for attention what ever, as I said, he's not the only one, but you really can't completely understand a person from what they type on the internet. The reason I don't want to start rants about shit like this is because of that, and because even if Sanity were the biggest attention whore on the internet, I don't doubt he's got some other problems too and shit, and calling him out and insulting him about it in the open's going to make him feel a lot worse.

I'm not saying Snivy is stupid or that what he is saying is right or wrong, just trying to get some common sense and decency out there :/.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 04:20:17 AM »
Kinda late

But who is Captain Communism

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 04:28:06 AM »
I'm not saying Snivy is stupid or that what he is saying is right or wrong, just trying to get some common sense and decency out there :/.

thisthread.wmv

I can't do serious for longer than one post. Sorry.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:33:44 AM by Snivy M.D. »

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Don

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 07:39:07 AM »
This Thread makes me ANGRY

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »

thisthread.wmv

I can't do serious for longer than one post. Sorry.

WHY CAN'T I +1 THIS SHIT

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »
Kinda late

But who is Captain Communism
Aka Sanity not Included.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 11:53:19 AM »
Snivy, many bits of what you said arnt true. People with depression also have social issues, and become more active online.
And the whole "i have 25% chance to die its not that bad" captn assbag here is saying, is bullshit. Speaking from personal knowledge, even when a doctor gives a 5-10% chance of death, you will shit yourself, knowing that that is, statistically, a high chance compared to stupid shit you do. Yet as said, captn assbag here, is pretty much happy about it
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2011, 12:03:26 PM »
Snivy, many bits of what you said arnt true. People with depression also have social issues, and become more active online.
And the whole "i have 25% chance to die its not that bad" captn assbag here is saying, is bullshit. Speaking from personal knowledge, even when a doctor gives a 5-10% chance of death, you will shit yourself, knowing that that is, statistically, a high chance compared to stupid shit you do. Yet as said, captn assbag here, is pretty much happy about it
Lol, Deg, no. Different people will have different forms of depression and different ways of managing it. Not all people will respond to it the same, and what you think of depression is just the stereotypical common form which is usually obvious, but people can be depressed and social too.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »
Lol, Deg, no. Different people will have different forms of depression and different ways of managing it. Not all people will respond to it the same, and what you think of depression is just the stereotypical common form which is usually obvious, but people can be depressed and social too.
forgot to add word "often"
fack
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons