Author Topic: This Cactus Demotion Report  (Read 306 times)

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: This Cactus Demotion Report
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 01:15:55 AM »
This is the first time i've seen cactus act such as that, but it was allitle harsh but still i don't think he personally deserves a de rank for losing his temper one time i mean hotgreen was screaming at me when he noticed i was on earlier today.

I said I was dissapointed in you.

I never screamed at you, I directly said this "I didn't say helloto you mainly because you spammed the forum, made a bunch of dupes, made a entire thread based on a bot created rant, and caused a shitload of stuff to go on."

I was honestly disappointed in you, I never had any bad experiences with you before.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 02:41:27 AM »
Shockah, I don't know you what so ever, but I'm already starting to like you.

Why thank you sir I can't say I've disagreed with any of your posts or any of the decisions I've seen from you either. :P

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 03:02:57 AM »
Maybe you guys are right, I should not deserve to have that Reg App. for me.... and since I know everyone that reads this report for my demotion for my Reg, will hate me and will be dissapointed like HotGreensoldier, I just want to be part of the server... some guy just pushed me off the bridge from rooftops when i just suddenly spawned as T, everytime I'm T.. someone just ruins my T round.. but since i knew it wasn't goat, i calmed down so srry for raging and humiliating the RND server. I guess no one will like me anymore... :CCCC
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 03:24:42 AM »
Maybe you guys are right, I should not deserve to have that Reg App. for me.... and since I know everyone that reads this report for my demotion for my Reg, will hate me and will be dissapointed like HotGreensoldier, I just want to be part of the server... some guy just pushed me off the bridge from rooftops when i just suddenly spawned as T, everytime I'm T.. someone just ruins my T round.. but since i knew it wasn't goat, i calmed down so srry for raging and humiliating the RND server. I guess no one will like me anymore... :CCCC
Not really hate, they mean that you don't really deserves to be regular. Not to be harsh.

I wish you could understand.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 03:36:03 AM »
You're being a bit to hard on yourself Cactus.
You're not being demoted because everyone doesn't like you and hates you, cause that's probably not true for the most part.
You're probably going to get demoted because at first, we thought you would be mature enough to handle being a Regular and be able to follow the rules.
After seeing this rage you threw, it showed most that even with your maturity level at times, you will still lose your cool over something as little as an rdm.
That stuff is going to happen,  no doubt it will, but the mature way of handeling the situation is to first, try to understand what happened, and if you find out you were rdm'd on purpose or w/e, warning the person and getting whatever evidence. If you can't get any, just let someone know and get the Steam ID's of all the players on the server ["Status" in console] so that what you say can be supported by the witnesses.

When you rage like you did over somehting you wern't even sure about who had done it, it gives the idea to new players to the server that we just hand out the privelage of Regular to anyone and that it's not well kept.

Basically it.

*Sorry if something didn't make sense. Woke up in the middle of the night from thirts and wanted to see if anything is new.

Good Luck Cactus, I know you're a cool dude, and being demoted doesn't mean that everyone hates you.
Mature more and if I see that you handle other situations like these much better, I'll recommend you make another application.

Offline YomoFox

• Windows UserLinux UserOld Forum MemberCat Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 04:23:25 AM »
chance is needed

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 04:30:41 AM »
Ok. I'll gather everything up:

Cactus is one big rager
   -> A: He really does have anger issues. I hear him scream from the other room when he dies as T.
       I really don't know if either he purposely used caps, or his caps lock being stuck again.

Cactus can be demoted for doing such
   -> A: I guess so... He gotta gain his reputation again and stop abusing his account. You should talk like in real life.

People know Cactus like this but this is the only guy who trys to demote him
   -> A: I guess Cactus maybe a rager but he has better things inside. He never forgets about the people he owes his thanks to; Me, he always says he's pro like his brother (me) when he wins a T round cuz I teach him awesome tactics when my PC is down and I never asked for gratitude. Your welcome Cactus

Lastly, Cactus is still my brother.
   -> I'll have your back lil bro wherever, whenever; teaching you things you should adjust to.

chance is needed

PS: And it was Cactus's bday yesterday  :cake:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 05:10:53 AM by This Toast »
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 05:16:56 AM »
Nigra's cannot be demotes!!

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline This Guy

• Teh Guy with a the fukin' drawings
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 05:32:55 AM »
Ok. I'll gather everything up:

Cactus is one big rager
   -> A: He really does have anger issues. I hear him scream from the other room when he dies as T.
       I really don't know if either he purposely used caps, or his caps lock being stuck again.

Cactus can be demoted for doing such
   -> A: I guess so... He gotta gain his reputation again and stop abusing his account. You should talk like in real life.

People know Cactus like this but this is the only guy who trys to demote him
   -> A: I guess Cactus maybe a rager but he has better things inside. He never forgets about the people he owes his thanks to; Me, he always says he's pro like his brother (me) when he wins a T round cuz I teach him awesome tactics when my PC is down and I never asked for gratitude. Your welcome Cactus

Lastly, Cactus is still my brother.
   -> I'll have your back lil bro wherever, whenever; teaching you things you should adjust to.

PS: And it was Cactus's bday yesterday  :cake:

Regardless that its his birthday, It's still sad that he rages like this. I expected more mature behavior since I notice that in real life with him, I rage like that at times but when I rage, I do it secretly in a way that I plan to stalk the one who RDMed me and wait until he's traitor THEN BAM! I win.

No need for demotion for atleast now. There's shit ton of regulars that rage more than this and maybe this is even Cactus's first time rage this hard. This should only be a warning on him I guess.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
You and toast need to stop trolling people in-game as well.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline This Guy

• Teh Guy with a the fukin' drawings
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 08:26:26 PM »

Very true...

Offline Wafflepiezz

• I am a waffle pie.
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 10:31:21 PM »
Shockah, I don't know you what so ever, but I'm already starting to like you.
He's mine and tomoatoes >:c

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 11:08:25 PM »

*flashback*

I'll try to minimize until i cant do it anymore.  :D
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 12:01:47 AM »
Ok, I played a little while ago. Axule saw my new behavior which was more appropriate. I'll try to stay like that.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 12:07:04 AM »
Not really hate, they mean that you don't really deserves to be regular. Not to be harsh.

I wish you could understand.

I know what your talking about, I understand but that's what I think for what they will do after my demotion  :(
Thanks gamefreak!