Author Topic: This Cactus Demotion Report  (Read 306 times)

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
Re: This Cactus Demotion Report
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 12:12:10 AM »
You're being a bit to hard on yourself Cactus.
You're not being demoted because everyone doesn't like you and hates you, cause that's probably not true for the most part.
You're probably going to get demoted because at first, we thought you would be mature enough to handle being a Regular and be able to follow the rules.
After seeing this rage you threw, it showed most that even with your maturity level at times, you will still lose your cool over something as little as an rdm.
That stuff is going to happen,  no doubt it will, but the mature way of handeling the situation is to first, try to understand what happened, and if you find out you were rdm'd on purpose or w/e, warning the person and getting whatever evidence. If you can't get any, just let someone know and get the Steam ID's of all the players on the server ["Status" in console] so that what you say can be supported by the witnesses.

When you rage like you did over somehting you wern't even sure about who had done it, it gives the idea to new players to the server that we just hand out the privelage of Regular to anyone and that it's not well kept.

Basically it.

*Sorry if something didn't make sense. Woke up in the middle of the night from thirts and wanted to see if anything is new.

Good Luck Cactus, I know you're a cool dude, and being demoted doesn't mean that everyone hates you.
Mature more and if I see that you handle other situations like these much better, I'll recommend you make another application.

Thanks for the last sentences Axule, Just what I said... That's just what i think when they see me say, "Hey Guys!"... I just lose temper cause you know.... and This Guy and Toast gave me tips when it happens again.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
chance is needed

What chance yomo?
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 12:18:59 AM »
Ok. I'll gather everything up:

Cactus is one big rager
   -> A: He really does have anger issues. I hear him scream from the other room when he dies as T.
       I really don't know if either he purposely used caps, or his caps lock being stuck again.

Cactus can be demoted for doing such
   -> A: I guess so... He gotta gain his reputation again and stop abusing his account. You should talk like in real life.

People know Cactus like this but this is the only guy who trys to demote him
   -> A: I guess Cactus maybe a rager but he has better things inside. He never forgets about the people he owes his thanks to; Me, he always says he's pro like his brother (me) when he wins a T round cuz I teach him awesome tactics when my PC is down and I never asked for gratitude. Your welcome Cactus

Lastly, Cactus is still my brother.
   -> I'll have your back lil bro wherever, whenever; teaching you things you should adjust to.

PS: And it was Cactus's bday yesterday  :cake:

Yea it was... but is was ruined by whats outside of me.. seriously, don't forget what's deep inside me guys... Its like you know me always as this behavior, but you guys still don't know the things inside me.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 12:26:14 AM »
Regardless that its his birthday, It's still sad that he rages like this. I expected more mature behavior since I notice that in real life with him, I rage like that at times but when I rage, I do it secretly in a way that I plan to stalk the one who RDMed me and wait until he's traitor THEN BAM! I win.

No need for demotion for atleast now. There's shit ton of regulars that rage more than this and maybe this is even Cactus's first time rage this hard. This should only be a warning on him I guess.

Yea thanks Guy.... Even my president in class doesn't give warnings, he just puts us as noisy, btw its not about my class so I think everyone that I give respect is defending me... well not all actually.  :)
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 12:28:31 AM »

Yea thanks Guy.... Even my president in class doesn't give warnings, he just puts us as noisy, btw its not about my class so I think everyone that I give respect is defending me... well not all actually.  :)

sextuple post
really?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:30:36 AM by Nigger Foofoojack »

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 12:32:28 AM »
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 12:43:39 AM »
wat

You can fit all of your responses into one post instead of doing what you did.
For example:

*flashback*

I'll try to minimize until i cant do it anymore.  :D

Thank you for trying.

Regardless that its his birthday, It's still sad that he rages like this. I expected more mature behavior since I notice that in real life with him, I rage like that at times but when I rage, I do it secretly in a way that I plan to stalk the one who RDMed me and wait until he's traitor THEN BAM! I win.

No need for demotion for atleast now. There's shit ton of regulars that rage more than this and maybe this is even Cactus's first time rage this hard. This should only be a warning on him I guess.

I really agree with you on that, punishment must be served no matter what.

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 01:56:20 AM »
A regular has a certain amount of responsibility when it comes to in game behavior.

Remember:

Step back, walk away from the computer.

Go get a glass of water if you have to. Then when you don't feel like you're "Seeing Red" come back and respond to the person. Yelling at people generally doesn't do anyone any favors.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~