Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: blah2355 on July 24, 2011, 10:19:24 AM ---I just derped.

To want VIP, I would expect people to be at least a year in RnD, well respected throughout the community, and at least well known.

--- End quote ---
Deacon.

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: Sabb on July 24, 2011, 02:00:02 PM ---Deacon.

--- End quote ---

Yep.

To blah: or you can be an extremely nice, mature, friendly, and easy to get along with person.

Hotgreensoldier:
Problem solved! Jman has agreed to play Winter Survival more often and played it with me and cogs for a bit!

Only problem now is getting Jman to stop being so territorial with his bow..."Can I have some rocks? :D" "NO! RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCEEE" *A arrow flies halfway across the map and pierces him through the head*

He doesn't mass rdm though, he just doesn't like other people coming to his campfire ._.

Jman:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on July 24, 2011, 10:36:24 PM ---Problem solved! Jman has agreed to play Winter Survival more often and played it with me and cogs for a bit!

Only problem now is getting Jman to stop being so territorial with his bow..."Can I have some rocks? :D" "NO! RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCEEE" *A arrow flies halfway across the map and pierces him through the head*

He doesn't mass rdm though, he just doesn't like other people coming to his campfire ._.

--- End quote ---

Nigga, I'm Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Jman on July 24, 2011, 10:39:33 PM ---Nigga, I'm Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin. YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS.

--- End quote ---

Well the Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin got killed by a arrow that ricocheted off a crow ._.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version