Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???

(1/5) > >>

Jman:

You probably can't read that.

--- Quote from: DML Pyro on July 24, 2011, 06:44:03 AM ---Hello, my steam ID is jason_pyro (email = @yahoo.com) and I am interested in becoming a VIP because I find myself getting more into gmod (WS) and I respect the rules, the players, and I find it easier to have fun despite the outcome of each 'game' (Because that's what it is, a game designed for fun and relaxation), rather than becoming upset over a loss of unexpected death. I also find myself being respected kindly by other players, even those who have never played a game with me as well. I would be happy to monitor and play WS as a VIP and be responsible for the amount of fairness and also hopefully add on to the amount of fun that the players have while playing. I pay close attention and I am fairly active in the game and bring the rules to the attention of the players who bring up the topic. I also tend to settle disagreements and be objective rather than bias towards the players opinions and debates about the rules, I stick to facts and I am firm as well as polite toward each player. I believe I am VIP material and would be more than happy to become part of the VIP team.
      Thank you for taking my application into consideration, jason_pyro (DML Pyro)

--- End quote ---

blαh2355:
I just derped.

To want VIP, I would expect people to be at least a year in RnD, well respected throughout the community, and at least well known.

Deacon:
Imagine how much they'd all rage if I went to WS.

(VIP) Deacon: hey guys, how do you play this game
(Guest) l3g1th4xx0r: wat y u do dis
(Jnabbed) g3n3r1cn4m3: dumbshit vips

blαh2355:
Implying time!

>implying now all the noobs to the servers think that WS is the main server and is the best of all

Wafflepiezz:
I guess they're too use to other servers giving out VIPs for simply donating...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version