Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???

<< < (2/5) > >>

Don:
Doesn't have anything to do with the above reasons ...
There are absolutely no VIPs in WS ever, that's why many people from that server want VIP.

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: Don on July 24, 2011, 10:31:37 AM ---Doesn't have anything to do with the above reasons ...
There are absolutely no VIPs in WS ever, that's why many people from that server want VIP.

--- End quote ---

I only go if someone messages me about a minge on, or requests help over the global chat.

Hotgreensoldier:
What Don said is true.

I once came into Winter Survival, a mass rdmer was on, I didn't use text chat and had the rNd tag on me so they made the wild assumption that I was a VIP. They kept saying "Omfg finally a VIP comes on here" "Votekick him you arse!" "Do your damn job!" I then had to tell them that I WASN'T a VIP and then they all just went quiet whilst the rdmer continued.

Good news, Peetah always responds to us asking him for help, bad news? He was afk ._.

Yes, we do need some VIPs on Winter Survival, but we can always just call for them.

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on July 24, 2011, 01:07:21 PM ---What Don said is true.

I once came into Winter Survival, a mass rdmer was on, I didn't use text chat and had the rNd tag on me so they made the wild assumption that I was a VIP. They kept saying "Omfg finally a VIP comes on here" "Votekick him you arse!" "Do your damn job!" I then had to tell them that I WASN'T a VIP and then they all just went quiet whilst the rdmer continued.

Good news, Peetah always responds to us asking him for help, bad news? He was afk ._.

Yes, we do need some VIPs on Winter Survival, but we can always just call for them.

--- End quote ---

If they insult me while I'm trying to kick the minger, then fuck it, I'll just leave.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on July 24, 2011, 01:10:31 PM ---If they insult me while I'm trying to kick the minger, then fuck it, I'll just leave.

--- End quote ---

They didn't start saying that untill after about 4 minutes, it's not like I could do anything so I just warned him...He still didn't believe that I would kick him though and just continued.

BACK ON-TOPIC: So, some solutions to this problem are: Have a VIP come REGULARLY on Winter Survival, or have someone who KNOWS a VIP and calls them if something is happening. I'll be willing to do the second one, but I just need someone who won't get annoyed every time I need to call them, I can imagine it would be REALLY annoying  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version