Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

WHY DOES EVERYONE ON WS WANT VIP???

<< < (4/5) > >>

cogsandspigots:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on July 24, 2011, 10:36:24 PM ---Problem solved! Jman has agreed to play Winter Survival more often and played it with me and cogs for a bit!

Only problem now is getting Jman to stop being so territorial with his bow..."Can I have some rocks? :D" "NO! RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCEEE" *A arrow flies halfway across the map and pierces him through the head*

He doesn't mass rdm though, he just doesn't like other people coming to his campfire ._.

--- End quote ---
>sniped a guy from across the map
Hotgreen, that was me.
Jman just spams arrows at close range
Get your shit straight, son!

Also, jman, you're welcome for the 120 arrows you got off my dead body.

Jman:

--- Quote from: Raul Mcturdney on July 24, 2011, 11:06:32 PM --->sniped a guy from across the map
Hotgreen, that was me.
Jman just spams arrows at close range
Get your shit straight, son!

Also, jman, you're welcome for the 120 arrows you got off my dead body.

--- End quote ---

Are you joking? I sniped a guy literally all the way accross the map with 3 shots and killed 4 people at long distance with 4 shots....

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Jman on July 24, 2011, 11:15:58 PM ---Are you joking? I sniped a guy literally all the way accross the map with 3 shots and killed 4 people at long distance with 4 shots....

--- End quote ---

He seriously did...I witnessed it, he just started laughing and exclaiming some inaudible words and I asked "what happened?" he told me to look straightforward and I saw that literally, halfway across the map, he managed to hit them with a single arrow. ._.

(Bows are OP....1 hit kill, any range. Goes so fast you can't see it.)

cogsandspigots:

--- Quote from: Hotgreensoldier on July 24, 2011, 10:40:23 PM ---Well the Green Beret Black Ops Navy Seal Hitman Assassin got killed by a arrow that ricocheted off a crow ._.

--- End quote ---
Congrats on posting the forum's 100,000th post.

Hotgreensoldier:

--- Quote from: Raul Mcturdney on July 24, 2011, 11:25:43 PM ---Congrats on posting the forum's 100,000th post.

--- End quote ---

Er....What?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version