Author Topic: Add more health (5-10) when getting the 10th kill while Full Health ZS  (Read 60 times)

Offline Yellow Killer

• Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• It's a YellowCoin, not a YomoCoin.
  • Respect: +293
OK, say that you have full health and you get the 10th kill, and all of a sudden, you get health but there's no effect. Is it possible to add health when you get the 10th kill and get like 5-10 health because its a waste to see good health gone while getting the 10th kill, and a health upgrade but you got full health and it won't give you extra health?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:36:35 AM by Yellow Killer »
Remember to yellow when I kill you.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
OK, say that you have full health and you get the 10th kill, and all of a sudden, you get health but there's no effect. Is it possible to add health when you get the 10th kill and get like 5-10 health because its a waste to see good health gone while getting the 10th kill, and a health upgrade but you got full health and it won't give you extra health?

I still think there is a problem when getting the 10 hp kill even with red health..It only gives me like 10 or 15 and I die almost 1 minute after that..Anyways they should make it so that if you have full hp and you get 10th kill, you get armor.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline ٶȻhriʂ

• AIM, IT IS ABOUT PRECISION
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• THEY TALK ABOUT MY 1 TAPS
  • Respect: +394
it should be like this

Red health=30 hp
Yellow health=15
Full health=Armour not health again and your like "wtf nigga im allready at full"

Offline John

• Meow.
  • Respect: +28
    • My Channel
It's just the point of the upgrade system, its not always good....
You can't always get a cade kit or an AUG, if you are at full hp and get hp, too bad: its random.