Author Topic: Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot  (Read 420 times)

Offline bipolardiz

• BipolarDiZ is bipolar
Re: Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2011, 08:50:15 AM »
Wait... If you get banned for ANY reason at all demote you?
when banned it demotes auto to Jbanned...

<07:31:01> "Moo"
: im australian black 6 yr girl from texas

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2011, 09:35:19 AM »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline biggaybaby

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2011, 10:06:56 AM »
Although I have no reputation here I can say that Benem is generally a good player, he sometimes mic spams the same song but that isn't too obnoxious and otherwise he follows the rules and is friendly.

Also, this may be off topic, but what is the significance and meaning of "JBanned"?

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »
when banned it demotes auto to Jbanned...

Am I going to have to re-aplly?

Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
If I have to re-apply I might as well leave rnd for good. I mean I used to be respected a long way back (as bloo95209 and no it wasnt because of ban, i didnt feel right pirating gmod anymore so i had to not play anymore) and got reg i think there should be some leeway or better treatment than this. I am not a bad person and rest assured any offense was not meant. I just think i have been influenced by polkabud a little too much. I honestly dont care about ban, i can wait that out, i just dont want to lose the reg i just got. Sorry to whomever I may have offended. If i am reg again ill try to tone it down a few hundred notches.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2011, 12:08:40 PM »
JBanned means that you hav been banned, and the ban has expired or been lifted.

If an admin bans you for any reason, you become JBanned and must re-apply for regular, if otherwise told.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2011, 12:15:52 PM »
>read first page
>Benem attacking Teeny, questioning how she deals with bans

>im 12, 2 days is like my whole life, why u ban me like dat??? i only jokin you not see i joke?

Anyhow, GL if you try to re-apply for Reg even. You basically just ruined all of your chances at that.

Also, by saying you were too influenced by polkabud shows you aren't taking responsibility for being a douche, and sticking to the fact that the ban was unreasonable.

You know where the door is.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2011, 12:45:11 PM »
If you are trying to provoke me to do something stupid its not gonna happen. I said i am sorry. Most of the first page was the rage talking. I am 17 fyi. I am trying as hard as I can not to say anything stupid and its smart comments like Adam's that make me want to. I just don't think this is something i should have to re-apply for reg for. Its not that its hard to re-apply its just that it feels too low and degrading. I said some stupid stuff, first out of jokes, then out of rage, can we please just let it go. As for me I am going to wait it out and see what happens. I do not feel like I have been given any respect whatsoever and think, even though i didn't choose best way to approach it, I could be a lot worse.

Offline biggaybaby

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »
I agree he may not have presented himself in the best manner, but he controlled himself more than many would have in this situation.

Give the poor man a break, everyone makes mistakes  ::)

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2011, 12:58:41 PM »
I agree he may not have presented himself in the best manner, but he controlled himself more than many would have in this situation.

Give the poor man a break, everyone makes mistakes  ::)

Thanks I really needed that :) This whole thing has kinda stressed me out. It means a lot to me :)

This forum needs an android app <3

Offline Alex Mason, SOG

• Je vousdrais le pizza
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »
JBanned means that you hav been banned, and the ban has expired or been lifted.

If an admin bans you for any reason, you become JBanned and must re-apply for regular, if otherwise told.

No.....
When xrain banned me to let me cool off I had reg when I came back. Maybe if/because it was an in-game ban....
:3

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2011, 01:22:18 PM »
If you are trying to provoke me to do something stupid its not gonna happen. I said i am sorry. Most of the first page was the rage talking. I am 17 fyi. I am trying as hard as I can not to say anything stupid and its smart comments like Adam's that make me want to. I just don't think this is something i should have to re-apply for reg for. Its not that its hard to re-apply its just that it feels too low and degrading. I said some stupid stuff, first out of jokes, then out of rage, can we please just let it go. As for me I am going to wait it out and see what happens. I do not feel like I have been given any respect whatsoever and think, even though i didn't choose best way to approach it, I could be a lot worse.
Alright, it's good to see that you've calmed down and all, just next time try to approach the situation differently and act rationally.
Gaining the respect from the community/admins by acting calm and proper will get you much further much quicker.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline bipolardiz

• BipolarDiZ is bipolar
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2011, 01:27:28 PM »
I read somewhere in one of your texts Benem that you feel regs should get a better treatment? Meaning lessened sentence to bans? If so than I have to just tell you that it would be completely crude and a bad move. I am a VIP as you know and if I decided to be a minge on TTT and ghost I would receive the same ban as anyone else, I would expect that from our administration because they know what they are doing.

But I like the change in manner featured in the last couple posts, if you act like that you can surely get the Reg back. Just think before you talk or mic spam or something.

<07:31:01> "Moo"
: im australian black 6 yr girl from texas

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2011, 01:36:27 PM »
I honestly believe that polka doesn't know when to quit, an I'm surprised his behavior has not gotten him banned yet. I'm even more surprised to see him as reg. All he does is troll, he's not helpful...maybe you should stop adopting his behavior lol

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
I read somewhere in one of your texts Benem that you feel regs should get a better treatment? Meaning lessened sentence to bans? If so than I have to just tell you that it would be completely crude and a bad move. I am a VIP as you know and if I decided to be a minge on TTT and ghost I would receive the same ban as anyone else, I would expect that from our administration because they know what they are doing.

But I like the change in manner featured in the last couple posts, if you act like that you can surely get the Reg back. Just think before you talk or mic spam or something.

Im not saying that it should be lessened on all things. I mean like saying stupid stuff like I did. I feel a kick would have been more suited for the offense. But that's just my view. It would have communicated the point and I wouldnt have come on here saying stupid stuff like I did.