.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 01:04:47 AM

Title: Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 01:04:47 AM
1. Player's SteamID- STEAM_0:0:21788180

2. Players Nickname- benem3000

3. Your in-game name- benem3000

4. Server name ttt

5. I was just joking around and got 2 hour banned. Nothing racist or anything like that either.

6.  EDIT: (copied from a post down stream to explain)

Teeny said fuck a few times and it sounded sexual, so i made it sound like i was jizzing and then joked about being mad that I had to change my underwear. I mean what guy would honestly be mad about someone making them jizz? (which i did not btw) If you ban me for doing that then a lot of other people, and i mean a lot, should also get banned. To me its just ridiculous.

8. http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:21788180&advType=steamid&Submit (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:21788180&advType=steamid&Submit)

Also... POKEMON!!!   :pokeball:
Title: Re: Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 01:14:54 AM
Um... Your abusing admin?  And teeny, everybody does that also as a joke; don't take it seriously.
Post by: bipolardiz on May 27, 2011, 01:15:54 AM
General Idiot is a default Ass mod reason for a ban. It is definately not a deformation of character as you say. I would like to see teeny's imput on the subject seeing as you didn't really say anything about the reasoning. Just said you were playing around.... not enough info.

2 hours? Damn my life is over....... Get a screeny or log of what you said next time. Cause how are we supposed to decide if it is a good reason?
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 01:24:53 AM
General Idiot is a default Ass mod reason for a ban. It is definately not a deformation of character as you say. I would like to see teeny's imput on the subject seeing as you didn't really say anything about the reasoning. Just said you were playing around.... not enough info.

2 hours? Damn my life is over....... Get a screeny or log of what you said next time. Cause how are we supposed to decide if it is a good reason?

I was there. Teeny did this weird moan, then benem followed up but he died. When the round ended he raged at teeny that his pants got jizzed: pretty sure he said it calling teeny a fucking--*something*

Truth shall not be hidden.
Post by: bipolardiz on May 27, 2011, 01:29:21 AM
I was there. Teeny did this weird moan, then benem followed up but he died. When the round ended he raged at teeny that his pants got jizzed: pretty sure he said it calling teeny a fucking--*something*

cussing at an admin.... nothing bad about that.....
Post by: Teeny on May 27, 2011, 01:33:43 AM
I don't find players directing sexual comments towards me to be joke. You were doing it for a couple rounds and stopped so I didn't care but then later on in the game, you continued to do it with more inappropriate words. I don't care who you are, I will not tolerate inappropriate immature actions. Yes, I banned you for being a general idiot which does fit this case because you were acting like one. Of course no one likes to be called an idiot. Be glad i did not ban you for longer. Next time you might think twice to what is humor and what is offensive.
Post by: Teeny on May 27, 2011, 01:45:17 AM

First of all i did not moan there is no reason for me to moan. Second, I did not hear that he cursed at me so that is not the reason for it, and he shouldn't have anyway. No one is hiding anything or even trying. Yes you were there good for you. But I'm still not changing my mind. I know this is the internet and there are a lot of immature kids out there, but I'm not going to take crap from people.
Post by: Foofoojack on May 27, 2011, 01:47:26 AM
He knew what he was doing in the first place, he refused to make himself stop, joke or not. You can wait out the 2 hours.
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:02:13 AM
Ya i didnt call teeny a fucking anything. I did use the f word but it doesnt matter. Teeny learn sarcasm. If you can't learn to take the majority of what i say as sarcasm and plain tomfoolery then sure, i will offend you a lot. Teeny said fuck a few times and it sounded sexual, so i made it sound like i was jizzing and then joked about being mad that I had to change my underwear. I mean what guy would honestly be mad about someone making them jizz? (which i did not btw) If you ban me for doing that then a lot of other people, and i mean a lot, should also get banned. To me its just ridiculous.
Post by: Foofoojack on May 27, 2011, 02:09:39 AM
She didn't make any sexual noises or sayings, she wouldn't do that in the mood she was in
Post by: Teeny on May 27, 2011, 02:11:55 AM
Yes I know what sarcasm is and what you were saying was not sarcastic. Maybe you need to learn what it means. If you knew me which you don't I would not be saying fuck in a sexual manner. I'm pretty sure I said it because I was getting shot at. That is the only reason I rage. I do ban people for acting inappropriate towards me which I did in this case.
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:13:09 AM
She didn't make any sexual noises or sayings, she wouldn't do that in the mood she was in

She wasnt, she simply said fuck a couple times in a row, most likely someone was shooting or something like that idk, i said it sounded sexual.
Post by: Teeny on May 27, 2011, 02:15:19 AM

Exactly I wasn't in a good mood since I had to deal with and ban stupid fucks all afternoon.
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:24:16 AM
I dont think you can say whether i was being serious or not. Take it as a joke like its supposed to be or at least dont ban me because you are in a bad mood. I dont even give a shit anymore. I posted my rage appeal (while trying to keep rage to a minimum) and just want to go on not giving a shit. Also why did you ban people for the reason "Red Velvet Cake" Teeny? What is that?
Post by: Foofoojack on May 27, 2011, 02:25:11 AM
Also why did you ban people for the reason "Red Velvet Cake" Teeny? What is that?

Same as Moo banning for "a"
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:26:44 AM

Still doesnt help. I think that admins should have to provide better reasons than "red velvet cake", "general idiot", and "a"
I do like Moo though :D Moo is aight.
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 02:30:37 AM

I believe it is the same reason as Red Velvet cake?

PS: Your signature sounds familiar.
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:31:47 AM
I believe it is the same reason as Red Velvet cake?

PS: Your signature sounds familiar.

No comment.
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 02:33:59 AM
No comment.

See ya in 1 hour >:)
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:34:48 AM
See ya in 1 hour >:)

More like 12 mins...
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:35:39 AM
Fuck its 2 days now
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 02:42:03 AM
I didn't know that
"The more you whine, the longer your ban is."

O_o
Post by: Teeny on May 27, 2011, 02:44:23 AM
I'm not deciding whether you were serious or not. I didn't see it as a joke it was not funny to me. Again it was inappropriate immature and offensive. Which I am not going to deal with. I did not ban you because I was in a bad mood, I banned you because of my reasoning and I happen to be in a bad mood. Admins do provide reasoning for a ban but sometimes they don't. If you need to know why you were banned you should go to the admin that banned you. Sometimes admins don't give a shit and get pissed by all the bullshit they have to deal with. AND YES I LIKE RED VELVET CAKE SO WHAT. Yes I prolonged it because you continue to act immature and make things worse. No it's not the whining its stupid comments like this "Love ya babe <3  :love:

Remember me? I'm the guy you banned for being a "general idiot". (insert long talk from glados about how you killed me here)"
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 02:46:27 AM
WOW BENEM. STOP IT. O_O
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 02:56:16 AM
Just goes to show, never post in rage. (that seriously is worthy of a sticky note)
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 03:34:27 AM
We will just wait and see what is to come.
Post by: Apie2 on May 27, 2011, 06:09:09 AM
I still don't know wtf the a is by moo's bans D:
Post by: Deacon on May 27, 2011, 06:31:50 AM
I still don't know wtf the a is by moo's bans D:

Moo bans people with reason "a" so people will message him to talk about it.
Teeny does this as well (her so called catch phrase, red velvet cake), and she has explained her reasoning in this thread.

Post by: bipolardiz on May 27, 2011, 08:09:23 AM
Yeah, the banning for a is a really good thing imo because it makes people try to figure out the reasoning.

Lol at teeny's reason.... I never saw her use it! :D {Insert red velvet cake picture here}

What I am interested in is how would say Benem get his reg back? Is he to just reapply? (This is for future reference)
Post by: This Toast on May 27, 2011, 08:40:56 AM
Yeah, the banning for a is a really good thing imo because it makes people try to figure out the reasoning.

Lol at teeny's reason.... I never saw her use it! :D {Insert red velvet cake picture here}

What I am interested in is how would say Benem get his reg back? Is he to just reapply? (This is for future reference)

Wait... If you get banned for ANY reason at all demote you?
Post by: bipolardiz on May 27, 2011, 08:50:15 AM
Wait... If you get banned for ANY reason at all demote you?
when banned it demotes auto to Jbanned...
Post by: Supertoaster on May 27, 2011, 09:35:19 AM
(http://farm1.static.flickr.com/177/434339201_68cbf294b1.jpg)
(http://www.bellewood-gardens.com/2007/Barad_Red%20Velvet%20Cake.jpg)
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zwfEd3rH8Zs/SW4WFsq_5VI/AAAAAAAABvM/DtZJWf-3Q7k/s400/red+velvet+heart+cake.jpg)

(http://pinchmysalt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/img_3407-version-2-1.jpg)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Post by: biggaybaby on May 27, 2011, 10:06:56 AM
Although I have no reputation here I can say that Benem is generally a good player, he sometimes mic spams the same song but that isn't too obnoxious and otherwise he follows the rules and is friendly.

Also, this may be off topic, but what is the significance and meaning of "JBanned"?
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 10:25:40 AM
when banned it demotes auto to Jbanned...

Am I going to have to re-aplly?
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 11:41:42 AM
If I have to re-apply I might as well leave rnd for good. I mean I used to be respected a long way back (as bloo95209 and no it wasnt because of ban, i didnt feel right pirating gmod anymore so i had to not play anymore) and got reg i think there should be some leeway or better treatment than this. I am not a bad person and rest assured any offense was not meant. I just think i have been influenced by polkabud a little too much. I honestly dont care about ban, i can wait that out, i just dont want to lose the reg i just got. Sorry to whomever I may have offended. If i am reg again ill try to tone it down a few hundred notches.
Post by: Foofoojack on May 27, 2011, 12:08:40 PM
JBanned means that you hav been banned, and the ban has expired or been lifted.

If an admin bans you for any reason, you become JBanned and must re-apply for regular, if otherwise told.
Post by: Sabb on May 27, 2011, 12:15:52 PM
>read first page
>Benem attacking Teeny, questioning how she deals with bans

>im 12, 2 days is like my whole life, why u ban me like dat??? i only jokin you not see i joke?

Anyhow, GL if you try to re-apply for Reg even. You basically just ruined all of your chances at that.

Also, by saying you were too influenced by polkabud shows you aren't taking responsibility for being a douche, and sticking to the fact that the ban was unreasonable.

You know where the door is.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 12:45:11 PM
If you are trying to provoke me to do something stupid its not gonna happen. I said i am sorry. Most of the first page was the rage talking. I am 17 fyi. I am trying as hard as I can not to say anything stupid and its smart comments like Adam's that make me want to. I just don't think this is something i should have to re-apply for reg for. Its not that its hard to re-apply its just that it feels too low and degrading. I said some stupid stuff, first out of jokes, then out of rage, can we please just let it go. As for me I am going to wait it out and see what happens. I do not feel like I have been given any respect whatsoever and think, even though i didn't choose best way to approach it, I could be a lot worse.
Post by: biggaybaby on May 27, 2011, 12:50:57 PM
I agree he may not have presented himself in the best manner, but he controlled himself more than many would have in this situation.

Give the poor man a break, everyone makes mistakes  ::)
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 12:58:41 PM
I agree he may not have presented himself in the best manner, but he controlled himself more than many would have in this situation.

Give the poor man a break, everyone makes mistakes  ::)

Thanks I really needed that :) This whole thing has kinda stressed me out. It means a lot to me :)

This forum needs an android app <3
Post by: Alex Mason, SOG on May 27, 2011, 01:15:09 PM
JBanned means that you hav been banned, and the ban has expired or been lifted.

If an admin bans you for any reason, you become JBanned and must re-apply for regular, if otherwise told.

No.....
When xrain banned me to let me cool off I had reg when I came back. Maybe if/because it was an in-game ban....
Post by: Sabb on May 27, 2011, 01:22:18 PM
If you are trying to provoke me to do something stupid its not gonna happen. I said i am sorry. Most of the first page was the rage talking. I am 17 fyi. I am trying as hard as I can not to say anything stupid and its smart comments like Adam's that make me want to. I just don't think this is something i should have to re-apply for reg for. Its not that its hard to re-apply its just that it feels too low and degrading. I said some stupid stuff, first out of jokes, then out of rage, can we please just let it go. As for me I am going to wait it out and see what happens. I do not feel like I have been given any respect whatsoever and think, even though i didn't choose best way to approach it, I could be a lot worse.
Alright, it's good to see that you've calmed down and all, just next time try to approach the situation differently and act rationally.
Gaining the respect from the community/admins by acting calm and proper will get you much further much quicker.
Post by: bipolardiz on May 27, 2011, 01:27:28 PM
I read somewhere in one of your texts Benem that you feel regs should get a better treatment? Meaning lessened sentence to bans? If so than I have to just tell you that it would be completely crude and a bad move. I am a VIP as you know and if I decided to be a minge on TTT and ghost I would receive the same ban as anyone else, I would expect that from our administration because they know what they are doing.

But I like the change in manner featured in the last couple posts, if you act like that you can surely get the Reg back. Just think before you talk or mic spam or something.
Post by: Deacon on May 27, 2011, 01:36:27 PM
I honestly believe that polka doesn't know when to quit, an I'm surprised his behavior has not gotten him banned yet. I'm even more surprised to see him as reg. All he does is troll, he's not helpful...maybe you should stop adopting his behavior lol
Post by: Benem3000 on May 27, 2011, 01:39:32 PM
I read somewhere in one of your texts Benem that you feel regs should get a better treatment? Meaning lessened sentence to bans? If so than I have to just tell you that it would be completely crude and a bad move. I am a VIP as you know and if I decided to be a minge on TTT and ghost I would receive the same ban as anyone else, I would expect that from our administration because they know what they are doing.

But I like the change in manner featured in the last couple posts, if you act like that you can surely get the Reg back. Just think before you talk or mic spam or something.

Im not saying that it should be lessened on all things. I mean like saying stupid stuff like I did. I feel a kick would have been more suited for the offense. But that's just my view. It would have communicated the point and I wouldnt have come on here saying stupid stuff like I did.
Post by: bipolardiz on May 27, 2011, 08:19:36 PM
Im not saying that it should be lessened on all things. I mean like saying stupid stuff like I did. I feel a kick would have been more suited for the offense. But that's just my view. It would have communicated the point and I wouldnt have come on here saying stupid stuff like I did.

ehhhh well all I can say is that you should be glad you learned a lesson, such as to not follow others behaviors. Polka is annoying as hell to me and he is only kept in check really by Conkerd but conk is like gone off the face of the earth. Just be yourself! I am sure you are charming! :D Ehh a kick mighta served but really depends on how people were affected. Since teeny was offended, and it was a sexual type thing, a ban was kinda in order. Well, whatever.... isn't the ban up now?
Post by: Benem3000 on May 28, 2011, 12:13:10 AM
Its a 2 day ban so I still got another day to go :/
Post by: Supertoaster on May 28, 2011, 12:34:49 AM
Its a 2 day ban so I still got another day to go :/
you can go two days without playing

just fucking wait.

Post by: bipolardiz on May 28, 2011, 01:17:52 AM
you can go two days without playing

just fucking wait.

Calm down lol. I specifically asked him if the ban was up.
Post by: Hard Gay on June 25, 2011, 08:10:35 AM
Ya i didnt call teeny a fucking anything. I did use the f word but it doesnt matter. Teeny learn sarcasm. If you can't learn to take the majority of what i say as sarcasm and plain tomfoolery then sure, i will offend you a lot. Teeny said fuck a few times and it sounded sexual, so i made it sound like i was jizzing and then joked about being mad that I had to change my underwear. I mean what guy would honestly be mad about someone making them jizz? (which i did not btw) If you ban me for doing that then a lot of other people, and i mean a lot, should also get banned. To me its just ridiculous.

I call that sexual harrassment. Girls are generally sensitive about these things. Sounds to me like you're a perv. If I were Teeny I would even be afraid, will you stalk me next?
Post by: ursus on June 25, 2011, 09:30:41 AM
I'm not reading the replies, so this may have been brought up yet, but I'd like to say this

There are two things that you should do right now to not get banned again.

1. Wait our your ba-- It's already expired, what are you bitching about?
2. Don't be a general idiot. If teeny or moo bans you, you talk to THEM.
Post by: ٶȻhriʂ on June 25, 2011, 09:33:06 AM
I'm not reading the replies, so this may have been brought up yet, but I'd like to say this

There are two things that you should do right now to not get banned again.

1. Wait our your ba-- It's already expired, what are you bitching about?
2. Don't be a general idiot. If teeny or moo bans you, you talk to THEM.
this