Author Topic: Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot  (Read 416 times)

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot
« on: May 27, 2011, 01:04:47 AM »
1. Player's SteamID- STEAM_0:0:21788180

2. Players Nickname- benem3000

3. Your in-game name- benem3000

4. Server name ttt

5. I was just joking around and got 2 hour banned. Nothing racist or anything like that either.

6.  EDIT: (copied from a post down stream to explain)

Teeny said fuck a few times and it sounded sexual, so i made it sound like i was jizzing and then joked about being mad that I had to change my underwear. I mean what guy would honestly be mad about someone making them jizz? (which i did not btw) If you ban me for doing that then a lot of other people, and i mean a lot, should also get banned. To me its just ridiculous.

8. http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:21788180&advType=steamid&Submit

Also... POKEMON!!!   :pokeball:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:33:07 AM by Benem3000 »

Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
Re: Benem3000 got banned for being a General Idiot
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 01:14:54 AM »
Um... Your abusing admin?  And teeny, everybody does that also as a joke; don't take it seriously.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline bipolardiz

• BipolarDiZ is bipolar
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 01:15:54 AM »
General Idiot is a default Ass mod reason for a ban. It is definately not a deformation of character as you say. I would like to see teeny's imput on the subject seeing as you didn't really say anything about the reasoning. Just said you were playing around.... not enough info.

2 hours? Damn my life is over....... Get a screeny or log of what you said next time. Cause how are we supposed to decide if it is a good reason?

<07:31:01> "Moo"
: im australian black 6 yr girl from texas

Offline This Toast

• Windows UserApple UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Not yo ordinary breakfast. Prepare for deagl'in
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 01:24:53 AM »
General Idiot is a default Ass mod reason for a ban. It is definately not a deformation of character as you say. I would like to see teeny's imput on the subject seeing as you didn't really say anything about the reasoning. Just said you were playing around.... not enough info.

2 hours? Damn my life is over....... Get a screeny or log of what you said next time. Cause how are we supposed to decide if it is a good reason?

I was there. Teeny did this weird moan, then benem followed up but he died. When the round ended he raged at teeny that his pants got jizzed: pretty sure he said it calling teeny a fucking--*something*

Truth shall not be hidden.
MY NAME IS THIS TOAST. I KICK ASS.

Thanks Cryptokid!

Offline bipolardiz

• BipolarDiZ is bipolar
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 01:29:21 AM »
I was there. Teeny did this weird moan, then benem followed up but he died. When the round ended he raged at teeny that his pants got jizzed: pretty sure he said it calling teeny a fucking--*something*

cussing at an admin.... nothing bad about that.....

<07:31:01> "Moo"
: im australian black 6 yr girl from texas

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 01:33:43 AM »
I don't find players directing sexual comments towards me to be joke. You were doing it for a couple rounds and stopped so I didn't care but then later on in the game, you continued to do it with more inappropriate words. I don't care who you are, I will not tolerate inappropriate immature actions. Yes, I banned you for being a general idiot which does fit this case because you were acting like one. Of course no one likes to be called an idiot. Be glad i did not ban you for longer. Next time you might think twice to what is humor and what is offensive.

Offline Teeny

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 01:45:17 AM »

First of all i did not moan there is no reason for me to moan. Second, I did not hear that he cursed at me so that is not the reason for it, and he shouldn't have anyway. No one is hiding anything or even trying. Yes you were there good for you. But I'm still not changing my mind. I know this is the internet and there are a lot of immature kids out there, but I'm not going to take crap from people.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 01:47:26 AM »
He knew what he was doing in the first place, he refused to make himself stop, joke or not. You can wait out the 2 hours.

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 02:02:13 AM »
Ya i didnt call teeny a fucking anything. I did use the f word but it doesnt matter. Teeny learn sarcasm. If you can't learn to take the majority of what i say as sarcasm and plain tomfoolery then sure, i will offend you a lot. Teeny said fuck a few times and it sounded sexual, so i made it sound like i was jizzing and then joked about being mad that I had to change my underwear. I mean what guy would honestly be mad about someone making them jizz? (which i did not btw) If you ban me for doing that then a lot of other people, and i mean a lot, should also get banned. To me its just ridiculous.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 02:09:39 AM »
She didn't make any sexual noises or sayings, she wouldn't do that in the mood she was in

Offline Teeny

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 02:11:55 AM »
Yes I know what sarcasm is and what you were saying was not sarcastic. Maybe you need to learn what it means. If you knew me which you don't I would not be saying fuck in a sexual manner. I'm pretty sure I said it because I was getting shot at. That is the only reason I rage. I do ban people for acting inappropriate towards me which I did in this case.

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 02:13:09 AM »
She didn't make any sexual noises or sayings, she wouldn't do that in the mood she was in

She wasnt, she simply said fuck a couple times in a row, most likely someone was shooting or something like that idk, i said it sounded sexual.

Offline Teeny

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 02:15:19 AM »

Exactly I wasn't in a good mood since I had to deal with and ban stupid fucks all afternoon.

Offline Benem3000

• MUSHROOM
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 02:24:16 AM »
I dont think you can say whether i was being serious or not. Take it as a joke like its supposed to be or at least dont ban me because you are in a bad mood. I dont even give a shit anymore. I posted my rage appeal (while trying to keep rage to a minimum) and just want to go on not giving a shit. Also why did you ban people for the reason "Red Velvet Cake" Teeny? What is that?

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 02:25:11 AM »
Also why did you ban people for the reason "Red Velvet Cake" Teeny? What is that?

Same as Moo banning for "a"