Author Topic: Choose your own adventure?  (Read 405 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Choose your own adventure?
« on: March 07, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »
I kind of got this idea off the sutuation game.

Basically, one person gives a situation, while the second poster answers it, where the third poster gives another situation in direct correlation to the first post. Kind of like a choose-your-own adventure book, except written by whoever wants to make a post.

Quote from: Poster 1
You wake up in a desert. To your right (North) is a large sand dune, and civilization might be on the other end, but the trek would take a day. You look to your left (South), and see a road going from East to West. Will you follow the road, or hike over the dune?

Quote from: Poster 2
I go up the mountain.

Quote from: Poster 3
You spend the day climbing to the top of the mountain. To your dissatisfaction, you only see more sand. It's almost night and you need to set up camp. What will you do?

Quote from: Poster 4
I search around and find a few stray branch clusters (Tumbleweeds). I quickly make a bed for the night.

And so on.

Try to keep things semi-serious, and don't reply "Then I fapped furiously" to whatever.

You wake up in a hotel room. You don't remember how or why you're here. You slowly get up and see two exits, a sliding door to a balcony, or the front door. Where do you go?

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
Re: Choose your own adventure?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 07:21:39 PM »
I walk cautiously toward the front door.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
As you walk closer to the door, you hear screaming coming from down the hallway.

Will you look into the peephole first, or try to open the door?

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 07:29:22 PM »
I looked in the peephole, to only see a small view of a man holding a bloody butcher knife up to what appears to be his wife.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 07:50:40 PM »
I looked in the peephole, to only see a small view of a man holding a bloody butcher knife up to what appears to be his wife.

>First-person then third-person.

He looked in the peephole, to only see a small view of a man holding a bloody butcher knife up to what appears to be his wife. He could clearly see his wife's face, the distinct beads of sweat forming around her forhead as she squirmed under the man's grip. Shock, concern, and most of all, confusion rung through his head as he thought of what course of action he should take against a situation such as this.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:53:13 PM by rocket50 »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »
You quickly try to open the door, to no avail. The lock has been broken, and you can't get the door down. You hear the man on the other side of the door yelling something, but all you can make out are muffled fits of rage. Suddenly, and idea pops into your head, and you run to the sliding door balcony.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 09:34:23 AM »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

As you reach the door, you realise it's not a door, but actually a large window. You open it, and walk out to the balcony. To your left, you see the balcony continue, and some more windows. To your right, you see the balcony's end, but inmediatly, 1 metre later, another balcony begins.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 01:49:42 PM »
You climb onto the balcony rail and jump onto the other balcony. The door is unlocked but it is stained with blood. Another balcony juts out slightly more below you and is only a 8 ft drop. You can faintly hear the words "Kiddy land!" yelled a few stories above you.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 02:01:15 PM »
Looking up in an attempt to see what made the noise, you accidentally slip, but just manage to grab the bottom of the balcony rails. You here the commotion in the hallway has stopped, followed by banging on your door.

You can't pull yourself up, the only option left is to let go and hope you don't break your legs on the second balcony.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 02:06:00 PM »
Upon landing you instantly realize why the balcony jutted out. The whole thing had broken away from the wall. You can either go with the balcony and hope it hits other balconies to slow it down/stop it or dive through the window.

Offline Seb

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
oh shi-

damn

Pull your leg over, back to the balcony and jump to the other balcony.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 02:12:45 PM by Seb »
Miami's Finest

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 02:31:24 PM »
You can't pull yourself up, the only option left is to let go and hope you don't break your legs on the second balcony.
oh shi-

damn

Pull your leg over, back to the balcony and jump to the other balcony.

An accurate representation would be like in Spiderman 1, where the balcony is breaking off the wall. You can either make a run, and dive into the window, hoping you won't bounce back, or fall down with the balcony and hope it stops on the lower levels.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 02:33:47 PM by Death M.D. »

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 01:21:14 AM »
You run and dive into the window, jamming your fingers in the process.

Offline cogsandspigots

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 11:48:43 AM »
You also knock yourself out on the impact but you do break through. You wake about 2 minutes later, and find a deep gash in your side from the glass. Its bleeding pretty badly and you need to find someway to stop the bleeding. There is a dead human-like creature in the corner and an unlocked door.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »
You also knock yourself out on the impact but you do break through. You wake about 2 minutes later, and find a deep gash in your side from the glass. Its bleeding pretty badly and you need to find someway to stop the bleeding. There is a dead human-like creature in the corner and an unlocked door.

What.

Hold on, I'm completely lost in the setting.

Zombie apocalypse?