Author Topic: Promote on Moo's actions.  (Read 365 times)

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
Promote on Moo's actions.
« on: January 26, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »
1. Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10596558

2. Players Nickname: Moo

3. Your in-game name: Pryvisee

4. Server name: TTT

5. Description of the event(s): As you all know, I was demoted on the most stupidest reason and have to work my way up. There are a lot of people that are afraid to call Moo out or report him because they get punished for it. Well I'm sick of it. Anyways, I get out of school and get on my computer to play some TTT. Join the server and happen to find Moo was afk. Round 1, not moving and talking. Round 2, still not moving and talking. Round 3, still not moving and talking and I start asking people is Moo really afk? And people respond "yeah, he's been afk for a while." Round 4, still afk and no response to asking him questions. Round 5, map changes, and is still afk. Talking to another admin, I start to gather proof. Round 6, Moo starts responding then going afk. This goes on and afk intervals come about every 3-6 mins. Try to get proof, but die trying. This goes on for the whole map. So now we are playing on Crummy Cradle and Moo is pretending to be AFK. So I start talking about "This is shit" and other stuff. At the moment I was standing by Moo. I then get exploded and the explosion kills Moo and he was detective. My karma was at 400 for that. Then he says "Stop bitching". I can say that I was bitching, but I shouldn't of lost all my karma and been exploded for it.

Now let me tell you another story. This happened I think the next day of getting demoted. Moo, the detective and me were standing in a circle. Well Moo drops a knife and tells the detective to scan it. I press E on it, pick it up and run away. You can probably think of what happened next. I got exploded. After the round ended and I stopped laughing I simply said "itrollu" then out of nowhere Moo responds, "Don't uforget that approve vip apps." Since we were not talking about VIP at all, I was shocked that he would say that.

6. Reason for promote: Since he will never be banned/demoted or anything, I want to get re-promoted. I was demoted for a stupid reason, and he was being a complete hypocrite. I know when Moo bans people, it demotes automatically. But people also get banned by Moo and only get demoted to regular, such as Tech. So I would like a promote back to where I was.

7. Now wheres the proof: I have at least 2 demo's of him being afk. Like I said, I talked to another admin about this at round 5. Since other people were saying that he was afk for quite some time, he could of been afk for more than the 6 rounds. I could provide demos, but a I mostly have a lot of witnesses. All the people will probably back me up on this.

And keep in mind that I was demoted for being afk for about 5 mins.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 04:18:52 PM by Pryvisee »

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

Offline Moo

Re: Promote on Moo's actions.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 04:16:22 PM »
I'm not going all out on color since it's the quality of the person that counts. lul

I join and play 2 rounds. First my mouse was being stupid and wanted to switch it. That switch went on for about a round. Then after that my mom is then yelling at me to take out the trash. She was drinking at the moment and want's things done right then and there or she goes off the hook and takes shit away. So I go take out the trash. 5 mins later from when I wasn't afk, I sit down and started flying around in spectate mode. About 10 secs later, I get banned reason: a. That means you have been demoted.

I have not abused since I was approved for ADMIN. If you have met me, you know I'm a awesome person  :)

Thanks for reading.

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 04:20:06 PM »
I'm not going all out on color since it's the quality of the person that counts. lul

I join and play 2 rounds. First my mouse was being stupid and wanted to switch it. That switch went on for about a round. Then after that my mom is then yelling at me to take out the trash. She was drinking at the moment and want's things done right then and there or she goes off the hook and takes shit away. So I go take out the trash. 5 mins later from when I wasn't afk, I sit down and started flying around in spectate mode. About 10 secs later, I get banned reason: a. That means you have been demoted.

I have not abused since I was approved for ADMIN. If you have met me, you know I'm a awesome person  :)

Thanks for reading.

What exactly is this supposed to be proving?

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 04:20:26 PM »

Thanks for reading.

LOLOLOOLOOL.

Alright this report is pretty fucking funny LOL.
Sorry but LOL.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »

Thanks for reading.

Did Moo just slap himself in the face, or is this him agreeing with you?

No. Really. I don't get it.

inb4-bannedforstupidreason

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Moo

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »
never said it wasnt a stupid reason for him to get demoted
just on a level of how much I dislike everyone, hes lower
meaning I dont like him loolz

and naw not slapping myself in the face, just trolling to see how mad he gets

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 04:23:46 PM »
Did Moo just slap himself in the face, or is this him agreeing with you?

No. Really. I don't get it.

inb4-bannedforstupidreason

I don't either. I think he's trying to say that he was afk for helping teeny. But you were afk for about an hour, I was afk for 5 mins. Same scenario, I was helping my mom. But I was punished for it.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
never said it wasnt a stupid reason for him to get demoted
just on a level of how much I dislike everyone, hes lower
meaning I dont like him loolz

and naw not slapping myself in the face, just trolling to see how mad he gets

So why don't you just re-promote him then :L

It seems a bit unfair you're taking personal bias against him, and demoting him.

Offline Moo

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 04:26:07 PM »
naw its cool, doesnt hurt anyone else but him

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »
Moo wasn't really afk..
He was right there sitting on his ass burping on the fucking mic and yelling at me.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »

Not necessarily.

He could be online, when no other admins/ect are online, and TTT/Wire/ect is getting minged the fuck out of, making everyone else on the server suffer.

Offline Moo

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
that goes for everyone, means i should promote eveyrone to VIP right? cuz that could happen

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 04:31:16 PM »
This is mainly why I'm creating this report. Your selfish and don't care about anyone else but yourself.

And "really?" about the VIP comment.

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
    • Twatter
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »
He could be online, when no other admins/ect are online, and TTT/Wire/ect is getting minged the fuck out of, making everyone else on the server suffer.

Not necessarily.
I've seen at least 10 situation where admins or VIPS are called out on a server over global.

NONE of them would go - instead they would answer with sarcastic answers and trolling answers similar to when the community trolls someone new on the forums just because the person asking for a VIP or admin to come are guests - they troll.

Bottom line is, VIP isn't as used as it should be. Not saying pryvisee didn't use his completely nor did I say he's completely useless.

edit:
also

Your selfish and don't care about anyone else but yourself.

Just because he doesn't care about one person doesn't mean he doesn't care about anyone else but himself.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 04:33:34 PM by Devie ♥ »

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »
I'm still surprised at the fact that you just want to get VIP back with little to no effort by saying that it was an error of Moo to ban and demote you.