Author Topic: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/ / demotion appeal  (Read 339 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
Re: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 01:16:46 PM »
THE PICTURE OF ME IN THE CAGE... I DIDN'T KILL ANY1 YET.. I WAS STILL BUILDING THE DAMN THING..... ??? HOW COULD OF I KILLED YOU IF IT WASN'T BUILT?
you know for a fact that your just being an ass, and for a fact that you nore unicron would leave me alone and let me build my truck.... thats the only reason you got killed 5 times in a row,,, then i stopped and you stopped... but now your just being a child about the whole situation... and get out of the thread you already lied on your own thread so gtfo

As can clearly be seen in the evidence which i have provided, He was put into a cage after noclipping around the map and sniping people with his laser. The pictures were posted in chronological order, and had I been just a bit smarter, I would've got this on video. (don't know how, someone should explain.) As you can tell from the console log, combined with the pictures I have provided, your laser was operational at the time you were put in your cage.

Also, there were no VIPs in game or you would have simply been kicked, and I would not have filed that appeal.
And the only reason I am posting here is to defend my honor, not to be a lying child about a minor situation, as you would have everyone believe.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
I would've got this on video. (don't know how, someone should explain.)

In console -
Code: [Select]
record [demo name]When finished
stop
If you want to render the demo into video so you can upload onto youtube

startmovie [demo name] [file type ex AVI] [fps]Example

startmovie lolololololol avi 24It will ask you what codec you'll want to render it at. Just choose full frames.

Now you want to play your demo.
play [demo name]Let it runs it's course. Just, try not to touch anything.

Let it render for however long. Depending on your fps in-game, and the desired FPS, it can take anywhere from 1/2 the time, to 5x the time.

Usually, if you get a solid 30FPS in-game, and are rendering a demo at 24 (Youtube's max FPS), then it would take 3x the length of a demo. (3 minute demo =/= 9 minutes to render)

Once it finishes, type
stopmovieIt will save the .avi (or whatever) and put it in your steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod folder.

Now run it through WMM, or any video editor for that matter, to get a smaller filesize for youtube.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 01:34:44 PM »
In console -
record [demo name]When finished
stop
If you want to render the demo into video so you can upload onto youtube

startmovie [demo name] [file type ex AVI] [fps]Example

startmovie lolololololol avi 24It will ask you what codec you'll want to render it at. Just choose full frames.

Now you want to play your demo.
play [demo name]Let it runs it's course. Just, try not to touch anything.

Let it render for however long. Depending on your fps in-game, and the desired FPS, it can take anywhere from 1/2 the time, to 5x the time.

Usually, if you get a solid 30FPS in-game, and are rendering a demo at 24 (Youtube's max FPS), then it would take 3x the length of a demo. (3 minute demo =/= 9 minutes to render)

Once it finishes, type
stopmovieIt will save the .avi (or whatever) and put it in your steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod folder.

Now run it through WMM, or any video editor for that matter, to get a smaller filesize for youtube.

I thank you sir
however i can expect it will bring down my performance while recording. Would this be reflected in the movie? (9 fps when recording demo=9 fps demo)? because if so I should just keep talking pictures.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
I thank you sir
however i can expect it will bring down my performance while recording. Would this be reflected in the movie? (9 fps when recording demo=9 fps demo)? because if so I should just keep talking pictures.

Not at all. When it 'renders' what it's doing is taking a screenshot of every frame, and recording audio, and then just merges it together into a video file. It's normal to see the demo render ridiculously slow.

I generally get like 14FPS in-game, and render videos at 30-ish.

The only issue I've found is that if you try to render the demo at a framerate HIGHER than what it was recorded in (Lets say you get 20FPS while you were recording, and want to render at 30) Your result will look more-or-less like this.

NiNjA RaWr NoM nOm NoM Assault

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter
Re: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/ / demotion appeal
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 01:47:56 PM »

He's banned for 3 days, and I'm actually being nice about this shit. Normally would ban permanently.
He's not allowed to re-apply for regular for 3 weeks. Complaints? I don't give a fuck.

Other than that, this shits dealt and done with.

Just wait 3 fucking days. and reapply for regular. It's really not that big of a fucking deal. I hate it when people do that shit in wire. Greatest pet peeve.
No I didn't bother reading through every single fucking thing in this thread simply because:
this shits dealt and done with.

Now please, go outside for 3 days or some shit. I don't know.