Author Topic: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/ / demotion appeal  (Read 339 times)

Offline joshfroh

sirsmksalot bann appeal :/ / demotion appeal
« on: January 24, 2011, 10:28:00 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:23964721)

2. Players Nickname: sirsmksalot

3. Your in-game name sirsmksalot

4. Server name (Wirebuild, phx,pewpew build server(not not small con. map)

5. Description of the event(s)    it was about an hour after iman_270 got banned for prop spamming, killing everyone and crashing the server..   tomcat came into the server, i was working on my monster truck started to get late and i left the server and shutdown my gmod.

6. Reason for appeal:   have no idea why i got banned, there must be a mistake im not sure what happened. It sais Devie banned me.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

8. Link to sourceban page (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:12:52 PM by joshfroh »

Offline SMasters

• That's a paddlin
  • 2009 Snowball Competition Winner
    View More Badges!

• *jeopardy music*
Re: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:51:16 AM »

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 10:57:02 AM »
lmao wow what about him killing me repeatability before that him and unicron... my deathray wasn't even built yet unicron and deacon both were strait attacking me ask any1 one else in the server besides those two ... yea i called him a faggot becuase he kept covering my props with dumpsters over and over.. and i didn't kill ANY1 before that... i was minding my own buissness me and VIP think it was tech...   LOOK WHAT VIP WAS ON .... he will tell u and tomcat was there too i had to build a giant box to hide from them...revanant was there... this is crazy...    deacon wouldn't leave me alone.. then unciron jumped in the server and told me to leave him alone... when i was just telling him off bc he wouldn't leave me alone... so i expressed my self to unicron WITH WORDS... then they both started to minge me ,,, ask any1 else...     so yea then i went inside my box finished my deathray came back out there they were still being stupid so yea i killed him back a few times.. then he stopped fucking with me,, i asked if he was done,, and he said yes... THE END ...

thats screwed up those lovers gang up on me, and i get banned and loose regular...
game freak as never even played with me in the server so he must be his friend too lol... you guys are all to funny

and i just seen those pictures for 1 hes posts one twice.. nice try,, and for 2. there all messed up the one where im locked in the cage.. while im trying to work on my deathray.. was WAYY BEFORE IT WAS EVEN DONE BEING BUILT....... :/     this is kind of hilarious.... how hard they worked to make it seam like i was just killing them for fun ,,, lol ASK ANY1 perhaps chuck norris he was also there
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 11:19:54 AM by joshfroh »

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 11:12:59 AM »
You do realize that Unicron is gamefreak, right?

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 11:15:04 AM »
no i didn't but that makes a little more sence lol ....

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »
I know you are banned and all that... but how you make that??? i mean i want to know because everytime i go to wirebuild I found a 12 years old russian kid being a total minge...

edit:

(Whit that i mean the lazer that auto aim people ,i know its pew pew, just that)

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
kinda hard to just explain,,, i would have to show you.. but i can't cuzz im banned lmao... two different vip's taught me how.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »
kinda hard to just explain,,, i would have to show you.. but i can't cuzz im banned lmao... two different vip's taught me how.

Even if you were unbanned you couldn't show me cuz steam dissable my account...

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 12:46:32 PM »
lmao wow what about him killing me repeatability before that him and unicron... my deathray wasn't even built yet unicron and deacon both were strait attacking me ask any1 one else in the server besides those two ... yea i called him a faggot becuase he kept covering my props with dumpsters over and over.. and i didn't kill ANY1 before that... i was minding my own buissness me and VIP think it was tech...   LOOK WHAT VIP WAS ON .... he will tell u and tomcat was there too i had to build a giant box to hide from them...revanant was there... this is crazy...    deacon wouldn't leave me alone.. then unciron jumped in the server and told me to leave him alone... when i was just telling him off bc he wouldn't leave me alone... so i expressed my self to unicron WITH WORDS... then they both started to minge me ,,, ask any1 else...     so yea then i went inside my box finished my deathray came back out there they were still being stupid so yea i killed him back a few times.. then he stopped fucking with me,, i asked if he was done,, and he said yes... THE END ...

thats screwed up those lovers gang up on me, and i get banned and loose regular...
game freak as never even played with me in the server so he must be his friend too lol... you guys are all to funny

and i just seen those pictures for 1 hes posts one twice.. nice try,, and for 2. there all messed up the one where im locked in the cage.. while im trying to work on my deathray.. was WAYY BEFORE IT WAS EVEN DONE BEING BUILT....... :/     this is kind of hilarious.... how hard they worked to make it seam like i was just killing them for fun ,,, lol ASK ANY1 perhaps chuck norris he was also there

I encourage you to ask anyone who was there. They will tell you that the events happened as I described, not in the order which you have described above. The pictures I have provided obviously proved my point in a sufficient and clear matter.
Tech was not there or I would've had him kick you, and all this nonsense would never have happened.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 12:56:40 PM »
dude u posted the pictures of me shooting you ... before you the pictures of my trying to build the deathray??? that prooves it right there.. lmao your a fucking idiot get the fuck out of my thread

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 12:58:22 PM »
dude u posted the pictures of me shooting you ... before you the pictures of my trying to build the deathray??? that prooves it right there.. lmao your a fucking idiot get the fuck out of my thread
Acting immature and insulting respected members isn't a good way of getting your appeal approved...

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 01:00:18 PM »
Acting immature and insulting respected members isn't a good way of getting your appeal approved...

^ That

Tech was the only person who really +1'nd his app. I'd like to get his input in this, and verify if he was or wasn't there.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 01:02:27 PM »

Perhaps you could be just a little bit civil about it. I didn't take pictures of you building the thing because you had not killed anyone several times until you had it completed.

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 01:05:16 PM »
THE PICTURE OF ME IN THE CAGE... I DIDN'T KILL ANY1 YET.. I WAS STILL BUILDING THE DAMN THING..... ??? HOW COULD OF I KILLED YOU IF IT WASN'T BUILT?
you know for a fact that your just being an ass, and for a fact that you nore unicron would leave me alone and let me build my truck.... thats the only reason you got killed 5 times in a row,,, then i stopped and you stopped... but now your just being a child about the whole situation... and get out of the thread you already lied on your own thread so gtfo

Offline joshfroh

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »
^ That

Tech was the only person who really +1'nd his app. I'd like to get his input in this, and verify if he was or wasn't there.

tech was in yesterday but im not sure if that was the vip who asked to come inside my box to get away from deacon and john..
also was helping me build my deathray...

you know what... i'd take the 3 day bann for killing a minge.. but i dont think i should be demoted for trying to build... getting minged... then defending my self...       
the admin didn't get any1's word who was even there except the two people who were spawning dumpsters on my while i was building.... putting cages around me.. acting like fucking children...    i had to stop building my truck.. becuase deacon wuoldn't stop being a minge slamming dumpsters into my props.  and so yea i built a deathray..   after i killed him he stopped and i continued working on my truck..
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 01:17:36 PM by joshfroh »