.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Appeal => Unapproved => Topic started by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 10:28:00 AM

Title: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/ / demotion appeal
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 10:28:00 AM
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:23964721)

2. Players Nickname: sirsmksalot

3. Your in-game name sirsmksalot

4. Server name (Wirebuild, phx,pewpew build server(not not small con. map)

5. Description of the event(s)    it was about an hour after iman_270 got banned for prop spamming, killing everyone and crashing the server..   tomcat came into the server, i was working on my monster truck started to get late and i left the server and shutdown my gmod.

6. Reason for appeal:   have no idea why i got banned, there must be a mistake im not sure what happened. It sais Devie banned me.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

8. Link to sourceban page (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist (http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist))

(http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123/joshfroh/wtf.png)
Title: Re: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/
Post by: SMasters on January 24, 2011, 10:51:16 AM
i lol'd

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3561.0.html (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3561.0.html)
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 10:57:02 AM
lmao wow what about him killing me repeatability before that him and unicron... my deathray wasn't even built yet unicron and deacon both were strait attacking me ask any1 one else in the server besides those two ... yea i called him a faggot becuase he kept covering my props with dumpsters over and over.. and i didn't kill ANY1 before that... i was minding my own buissness me and VIP think it was tech...   LOOK WHAT VIP WAS ON .... he will tell u and tomcat was there too i had to build a giant box to hide from them...revanant was there... this is crazy...    deacon wouldn't leave me alone.. then unciron jumped in the server and told me to leave him alone... when i was just telling him off bc he wouldn't leave me alone... so i expressed my self to unicron WITH WORDS... then they both started to minge me ,,, ask any1 else...     so yea then i went inside my box finished my deathray came back out there they were still being stupid so yea i killed him back a few times.. then he stopped fucking with me,, i asked if he was done,, and he said yes... THE END ...

thats screwed up those lovers gang up on me, and i get banned and loose regular...
game freak as never even played with me in the server so he must be his friend too lol... you guys are all to funny

and i just seen those pictures for 1 hes posts one twice.. nice try,, and for 2. there all messed up the one where im locked in the cage.. while im trying to work on my deathray.. was WAYY BEFORE IT WAS EVEN DONE BEING BUILT....... :/     this is kind of hilarious.... how hard they worked to make it seam like i was just killing them for fun ,,, lol ASK ANY1 perhaps chuck norris he was also there
Post by: Prox on January 24, 2011, 11:12:59 AM
You do realize that Unicron is gamefreak, right?
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 11:15:04 AM
no i didn't but that makes a little more sence lol ....
Post by: memo3300 on January 24, 2011, 11:23:54 AM
I know you are banned and all that... but how you make that??? i mean i want to know because everytime i go to wirebuild I found a 12 years old russian kid being a total minge...

edit:

(Whit that i mean the lazer that auto aim people ,i know its pew pew, just that)
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 11:27:48 AM
kinda hard to just explain,,, i would have to show you.. but i can't cuzz im banned lmao... two different vip's taught me how.
Post by: memo3300 on January 24, 2011, 11:31:00 AM
kinda hard to just explain,,, i would have to show you.. but i can't cuzz im banned lmao... two different vip's taught me how.

Even if you were unbanned you couldn't show me cuz steam dissable my account...

Post by: Deacon on January 24, 2011, 12:46:32 PM
lmao wow what about him killing me repeatability before that him and unicron... my deathray wasn't even built yet unicron and deacon both were strait attacking me ask any1 one else in the server besides those two ... yea i called him a faggot becuase he kept covering my props with dumpsters over and over.. and i didn't kill ANY1 before that... i was minding my own buissness me and VIP think it was tech...   LOOK WHAT VIP WAS ON .... he will tell u and tomcat was there too i had to build a giant box to hide from them...revanant was there... this is crazy...    deacon wouldn't leave me alone.. then unciron jumped in the server and told me to leave him alone... when i was just telling him off bc he wouldn't leave me alone... so i expressed my self to unicron WITH WORDS... then they both started to minge me ,,, ask any1 else...     so yea then i went inside my box finished my deathray came back out there they were still being stupid so yea i killed him back a few times.. then he stopped fucking with me,, i asked if he was done,, and he said yes... THE END ...

thats screwed up those lovers gang up on me, and i get banned and loose regular...
game freak as never even played with me in the server so he must be his friend too lol... you guys are all to funny

and i just seen those pictures for 1 hes posts one twice.. nice try,, and for 2. there all messed up the one where im locked in the cage.. while im trying to work on my deathray.. was WAYY BEFORE IT WAS EVEN DONE BEING BUILT....... :/     this is kind of hilarious.... how hard they worked to make it seam like i was just killing them for fun ,,, lol ASK ANY1 perhaps chuck norris he was also there

I encourage you to ask anyone who was there. They will tell you that the events happened as I described, not in the order which you have described above. The pictures I have provided obviously proved my point in a sufficient and clear matter.
Tech was not there or I would've had him kick you, and all this nonsense would never have happened.
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 12:56:40 PM
dude u posted the pictures of me shooting you ... before you the pictures of my trying to build the deathray??? that prooves it right there.. lmao your a fucking idiot get the fuck out of my thread
Post by: Sabb on January 24, 2011, 12:58:22 PM
dude u posted the pictures of me shooting you ... before you the pictures of my trying to build the deathray??? that prooves it right there.. lmao your a fucking idiot get the fuck out of my thread
Acting immature and insulting respected members isn't a good way of getting your appeal approved...
Post by: Deathie on January 24, 2011, 01:00:18 PM
Acting immature and insulting respected members isn't a good way of getting your appeal approved...

^ That

Tech was the only person who really +1'nd his app. I'd like to get his input in this, and verify if he was or wasn't there.
Post by: Deacon on January 24, 2011, 01:02:27 PM

Perhaps you could be just a little bit civil about it. I didn't take pictures of you building the thing because you had not killed anyone several times until you had it completed.
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 01:05:16 PM
THE PICTURE OF ME IN THE CAGE... I DIDN'T KILL ANY1 YET.. I WAS STILL BUILDING THE DAMN THING..... ??? HOW COULD OF I KILLED YOU IF IT WASN'T BUILT?
you know for a fact that your just being an ass, and for a fact that you nore unicron would leave me alone and let me build my truck.... thats the only reason you got killed 5 times in a row,,, then i stopped and you stopped... but now your just being a child about the whole situation... and get out of the thread you already lied on your own thread so gtfo
Post by: joshfroh on January 24, 2011, 01:08:35 PM
^ That

Tech was the only person who really +1'nd his app. I'd like to get his input in this, and verify if he was or wasn't there.

tech was in yesterday but im not sure if that was the vip who asked to come inside my box to get away from deacon and john..
also was helping me build my deathray...

you know what... i'd take the 3 day bann for killing a minge.. but i dont think i should be demoted for trying to build... getting minged... then defending my self...       
the admin didn't get any1's word who was even there except the two people who were spawning dumpsters on my while i was building.... putting cages around me.. acting like fucking children...    i had to stop building my truck.. becuase deacon wuoldn't stop being a minge slamming dumpsters into my props.  and so yea i built a deathray..   after i killed him he stopped and i continued working on my truck..
Post by: Deacon on January 24, 2011, 01:16:46 PM
THE PICTURE OF ME IN THE CAGE... I DIDN'T KILL ANY1 YET.. I WAS STILL BUILDING THE DAMN THING..... ??? HOW COULD OF I KILLED YOU IF IT WASN'T BUILT?
you know for a fact that your just being an ass, and for a fact that you nore unicron would leave me alone and let me build my truck.... thats the only reason you got killed 5 times in a row,,, then i stopped and you stopped... but now your just being a child about the whole situation... and get out of the thread you already lied on your own thread so gtfo

As can clearly be seen in the evidence which i have provided, He was put into a cage after noclipping around the map and sniping people with his laser. The pictures were posted in chronological order, and had I been just a bit smarter, I would've got this on video. (don't know how, someone should explain.) As you can tell from the console log, combined with the pictures I have provided, your laser was operational at the time you were put in your cage.

Also, there were no VIPs in game or you would have simply been kicked, and I would not have filed that appeal.
And the only reason I am posting here is to defend my honor, not to be a lying child about a minor situation, as you would have everyone believe.
Post by: Deathie on January 24, 2011, 01:25:00 PM
I would've got this on video. (don't know how, someone should explain.)

In console -
Code: [Select]
record [demo name]When finished
stop
If you want to render the demo into video so you can upload onto youtube

startmovie [demo name] [file type ex AVI] [fps]Example

startmovie lolololololol avi 24It will ask you what codec you'll want to render it at. Just choose full frames.

Now you want to play your demo.
play [demo name]Let it runs it's course. Just, try not to touch anything.

Let it render for however long. Depending on your fps in-game, and the desired FPS, it can take anywhere from 1/2 the time, to 5x the time.

Usually, if you get a solid 30FPS in-game, and are rendering a demo at 24 (Youtube's max FPS), then it would take 3x the length of a demo. (3 minute demo =/= 9 minutes to render)

Once it finishes, type
stopmovieIt will save the .avi (or whatever) and put it in your steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod folder.

Now run it through WMM, or any video editor for that matter, to get a smaller filesize for youtube.
Post by: Deacon on January 24, 2011, 01:34:44 PM
In console -
record [demo name]When finished
stop
If you want to render the demo into video so you can upload onto youtube

startmovie [demo name] [file type ex AVI] [fps]Example

startmovie lolololololol avi 24It will ask you what codec you'll want to render it at. Just choose full frames.

Now you want to play your demo.
play [demo name]Let it runs it's course. Just, try not to touch anything.

Let it render for however long. Depending on your fps in-game, and the desired FPS, it can take anywhere from 1/2 the time, to 5x the time.

Usually, if you get a solid 30FPS in-game, and are rendering a demo at 24 (Youtube's max FPS), then it would take 3x the length of a demo. (3 minute demo =/= 9 minutes to render)

Once it finishes, type
stopmovieIt will save the .avi (or whatever) and put it in your steam/steamapps/username/garrysmod folder.

Now run it through WMM, or any video editor for that matter, to get a smaller filesize for youtube.

I thank you sir
however i can expect it will bring down my performance while recording. Would this be reflected in the movie? (9 fps when recording demo=9 fps demo)? because if so I should just keep talking pictures.
Post by: Deathie on January 24, 2011, 01:47:16 PM
I thank you sir
however i can expect it will bring down my performance while recording. Would this be reflected in the movie? (9 fps when recording demo=9 fps demo)? because if so I should just keep talking pictures.

Not at all. When it 'renders' what it's doing is taking a screenshot of every frame, and recording audio, and then just merges it together into a video file. It's normal to see the demo render ridiculously slow.

I generally get like 14FPS in-game, and render videos at 30-ish.

The only issue I've found is that if you try to render the demo at a framerate HIGHER than what it was recorded in (Lets say you get 20FPS while you were recording, and want to render at 30) Your result will look more-or-less like this.

NiNjA RaWr NoM nOm NoM Assault (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubsbC7GZZ04#)
Title: Re: sirsmksalot bann appeal :/ / demotion appeal
Post by: Devie on January 24, 2011, 01:47:56 PM

He's banned for 3 days, and I'm actually being nice about this shit. Normally would ban permanently.
He's not allowed to re-apply for regular for 3 weeks. Complaints? I don't give a fuck.

Other than that, this shits dealt and done with.

Just wait 3 fucking days. and reapply for regular. It's really not that big of a fucking deal. I hate it when people do that shit in wire. Greatest pet peeve.
No I didn't bother reading through every single fucking thing in this thread simply because:
this shits dealt and done with.

Now please, go outside for 3 days or some shit. I don't know.