Author Topic: [Reapply]1/10/2011 Mounce for Regular!  (Read 256 times)

Mounce

[Reapply]1/10/2011 Mounce for Regular!
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:51:57 AM »
Mounce's Regular Application!

Steam: Mounce - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mounce

SteamID: Suffrix

In-Game Name: Mounce

Time online: Online Steam every day, in the server maybe 5 days of the week playing and in the TiTT server

Servers: .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Trouble in Terrorist Town
Will go to the .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Zombie Survival server soon to expand my library

Birthday: Oct 23rd 1988

Games (on Steam): I have a ton of games and perhaps all of Valve's games, the ones I currently play the most is TF2, L4D1 and 2, Garry's Mod and Hidden Source and Obsidian Conflict mod will be played in the future when integrated with Steam for those who play or know of that mod

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular: I wish to be a regular so I can keep the peace during the times where griefers are present and are ruining the game for everyone else in the servers I go to. I dislike RDM'ers in the TiTT server and dislike seeing trolls or people behaving however they wish and causing havoc freely as if consequences will never be the same again. I feel I should be a regular because I am mature, I am experienced with handling extra power from when I was an admin in a very popular Counter-strike server years ago(Not like anyone would know what server it was :( ), my sense of logic and justice is appropriate to handle people who think they can do as they please and menace others unfairly, I hate feeling powerless to stop these types of people so I wish to lend my hand when I'm around and to stop them before they cause too much damage

Contributions to RND: My sexy personality and unparalleled tongue-length.

If you want to contact me for anything, Just add me on Steam using the above Steam username

>Thank you for reading my application. I hope you enjoy my hot-pink font which surpasses Limegreen any day.<

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: 1/10/2011 Mounce for Regular!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 12:40:23 PM »
Nope.
Really obnoxious and annoying in-game.
Easily butthurt.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline DannyDoss

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 12:40:45 PM »
This guy is soo annoying.... He constantly has a comment for everything...  :thumbsdown:
"No joke my dog cums on my jeans." - Anon person
Me: "Oh for Gmod?"
Morr: "No for Amod."

Mounce

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »
Nope.
Really obnoxious and annoying in-game.
Easily butthurt.

Obnoxious troll who ironically is butthurt and causing drama via hating me for speaking on the microphone, he didn't just Mute me like a mature person instead he got angry and became a troll towards me and then came here while mad.

This guy is soo annoying.... He constantly has a comment for everything...  :thumbsdown:

Another troll who didn't just mute me while the entire server and every other user was perfectly fine with me, these 2 are trying to sabotage my 'E-Reputation' in a troll-like fashion other than creating a drama-storm out of nothing, whining about how I speak on the Microphone and not muting me but bringing it here and creating further drama. Though I don't think many people should take this guys' word of what he says because he's New, has 2 posts, and -15 respect.....am sure he won't be taken seriously due to him acting like a :trollface:

Am sure these two random people who I only met once, and they then got mad and emotionally disgruntled over me won't help me get any position but I know at the very least these people that cause drama and troll others for not having their way are but a minority, while majority are fine with me. If I really must get others to input their say about me without being biased and a dramawhore, I will.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 01:11:46 PM by Mounce »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »
Obnoxious troll who ironically is butthurt and causing drama via hating me for speaking on the microphone, he didn't just Mute me like a mature person instead he got angry and became a troll towards me and then came here while mad.

Another troll who didn't just mute me while the entire server and every other user was perfectly fine with me, these 2 are trying to sabotage my 'E-Reputation' in a troll-like fashion other than creating a drama-storm out of nothing, whining about how I speak on the Microphone and not muting me but bringing it here and creating further drama. Though I don't think many people should take this guys' word of what he says because he's New, has 2 posts, and -15 respect.....am sure he won't be taken seriously due to him acting like a :trollface:

Am sure these two random people who I only met once, and they then got mad and emotionally disgruntled over me won't help me get any position but I know at the very least these people that cause drama and troll others for not having their way are but a minority, while majority are fine with me. If I really must get others to input their say about me without being biased and a dramawhore, I will.
>implying we were mad

You got pretty butthurt actually, and were constantly complaining about us.
We were simply calling you obnoxious, next time if you don't want to get complained at, don't act like an obnoxious 10 year old.

Mounce

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 02:18:27 PM »
>implying we were mad

You got pretty butthurt actually, and were constantly complaining about us.
We were simply calling you obnoxious, next time if you don't want to get complained at, don't act like an obnoxious 10 year old.

You were mad and are being irrational and still trying to troll, want Proof? You came and posted here to talk trash about me for the purpose of making me look bad when you don't even know me at all, you can't debate it at all, yes, you are mad, but also revealing your immaturity -_-. Details below  ???

You got mad, acted like a troll and became insecure, you can easily call everyone but yourself mad and be in denial I won't argue with that, if me making fun of how you're being a troll or a /b/tard on the server gets you upset, well, I don't think you should play or attempt to be social :/ You were the only one complaining about me talking on the microphone without muting me along with Danny, but Danny doesn't count because what I also failed to mention was he not only was being troll'ish in the server, but was clearly an RDM'er.

You complained and became a troll because I didn't listen to you when you kept spamming on the mic for me to "SHHHHH", Since I didn't 'Obey' you, you got butthurt, sad and simple tale, you act Reaaaally childish.

There is no next time because no matter what, there will always be an immature little kid like yourself who complain about anything and everything that you dislike as if the world revolves around you. You are but a hypocrite who cries wolf and insults people like an angry spoiled kid who doesn't have their way and again, if you don't like someone speaking on mic, you don't cause a shitstorm of drama because after you spam "SHHHHHHHHH....SHHHHH.....SHHHHHHHHH" over the microphone and ridicule anyone you please. If you don't like someone speaking on the mic, you MUTE THEM.

Conclusion to this dramafest you're causing, stop being childish and building comical slander on my name when you're nothing but a troll, if you don't like my voice or what I have to say over the mic, MUTE ME. Don't whine, complain, become obnoxious and ignorant and label everyone but yourself such-words and then cry in the forums. No one else in the server had a problem with me, no one told me to stop talking but yourself so stop being a dramaqueen  :troll:

The only thing I'd ask you Seriously, How old are you, Sabbath, you sound 13-15....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:25:33 PM by Mounce »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2011, 02:28:43 PM »
You were mad and are being irrational and still trying to troll, want Proof? You came and posted here to talk trash about me for the purpose of making me look bad when you don't even know me at all, you can't debate it at all, yes, you are mad, but also revealing your immaturity -_-. Details below  ???

You got mad, acted like a troll and became insecure, you can easily call everyone but yourself mad and be in denial I won't argue with that, if me making fun of how you're being a troll or a /b/tard on the server gets you upset, well, I don't think you should play or attempt to be social :/ You were the only one complaining about me talking on the microphone without muting me along with Danny, but Danny doesn't count because what I also failed to mention was he not only was being troll'ish in the server, but was clearly an RDM'er.

You complained and became a troll because I didn't listen to you when you kept spamming on the mic for me to "SHHHHH", Since I didn't 'Obey' you, you got butthurt, sad and simple tale, you act Reaaaally childish.

There is no next time because no matter what, there will always be an immature little kid like yourself who complain about anything and everything that you dislike as if the world revolves around you. You are but a hypocrite who cries wolf and insults people like an angry spoiled kid who doesn't have their way and again, if you don't like someone speaking on mic, you don't cause a shitstorm of drama because after you spam "SHHHHHHHHH....SHHHHH.....SHHHHHHHHH" over the microphone and ridicule anyone you please. If you don't like someone speaking on the mic, you MUTE THEM.

Conclusion to this dramafest you're causing, stop being childish and building comical slander on my name when you're nothing but a troll, if you don't like my voice or what I have to say over the mic, MUTE ME. Don't whine, complain, become obnoxious and ignorant and label everyone but yourself such-words and then cry in the forums. No one else in the server had a problem with me, no one told me to stop talking but yourself so stop being a dramaqueen  :troll:

The only thing I'd ask you Seriously, How old are you, Sabbath, you sound 13-15....
tl;dr
Your essay supports my theory.

Also, I posted here to -1 your application quite obviously, not to pick an argument or to make you look bad. Just to show that you probably wouldn't be good with any rank above Guest.

Offline superfastjellyfish

• egg
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2011, 02:37:49 PM »
Really delightful, knows when to draw the line and displays maturity and resilience when dealing with trolls and RDMers in-game. His unique and hilarious comedy antics are unmistakably derived from a hearty and exuberant childhood which allows audiences of all ages to enjoy and are exquisitely accented with a hint of Canadian-gusto.

+1.

EDIT: Please do not refer to the down-ratings above. They have harshly judged Mounce with an unfair and indefinite verdict while in the intervening time exhibiting a poor standard of moral character.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:46:06 PM by superfastjellyfish »
a

Mounce

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 02:49:12 PM »
tl;dr
Your essay supports my theory.

Also, I posted here to -1 your application quite obviously, not to pick an argument or to make you look bad. Just to show that you probably wouldn't be good with any rank above Guest.

Your responses support my essay. Illustrating your immaturity. Anyone who isn't like you, a 13-15 year old who hides behind the internet while using over-used memes and thinks that acting like a troll over the internet is the next best thing after White Bread.

You came here to do multiple things, bringing drama, hypocritical and ironic bull, and your immaturity. For anyone who was There and I will surely bring others here to represent and defend me on this, that you act like a child and dramaqueen. You saying you didn't come in here to make me look bad is so ironic that I have no further words to say about it. Troll somewhere else, if you dislike someone voicing their opinion so much, MUTE THEM, the one and only mature thing that you avoided doing. Everyone else enjoys when I talk.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »
Really delightful, knows when to draw the line and displays maturity and resilience when dealing with trolls and RDMers in-game. His unique and hilarious comedy antics are unmistakably derived from a hearty and exuberant childhood which allows audiences of all ages to enjoy and are exquisitely accented with a hint of Canadian-gusto.

+1.

EDIT: Please do not refer to the down-ratings above. They have harshly judged Mounce with an unfair and indefinite verdict while in the intervening time exhibiting a poor standard of moral character.
So because we find Mounce incredibly obnoxious and annoying, we have a poor standard of moral character.
Durp

razor343

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 03:42:30 PM »
I really don't see the problem that Sabbath and Danny have, i've been playing for several hours on the TiTT server and Mounce had been exceptionally friendly towards me and other players alike.
All in all, I support Mounce to become a regular.

+1

-Jack of Blades-

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »

Yeanope. Admin's take all votes into consideration.
And the especially contemplate the more respected users, as opposed to someone who is fairly new.

Your responses support my essay. Illustrating your immaturity. Anyone who isn't like you, a 13-15 year old who hides behind the internet while using over-used memes and thinks that acting like a troll over the internet is the next best thing after White Bread.

You came here to do multiple things, bringing drama, hypocritical and ironic bull, and your immaturity. For anyone who was There and I will surely bring others here to represent and defend me on this, that you act like a child and dramaqueen. You saying you didn't come in here to make me look bad is so ironic that I have no further words to say about it. Troll somewhere else, if you dislike someone voicing their opinion so much, MUTE THEM, the one and only mature thing that you avoided doing. Everyone else enjoys when I talk.

Hah. You got brains. I'll give you that.

I'm not going to choose sides here, I wasn't there. Both parties provide reasonable allegations and turnabouts, but the truth of the matter is, his vote counts.
Honestly, even if you didn't mean it, the right move here would be to apologize. Not argue with them. It looks better on your character.

The point of the regular apps is to get biased opinions from the respected members of the community. Unfortunately, random people who just registered and +1'nd your post, won't have their votes weighed as much as say, someone whose been here for much, much, much longer.

But in all honesty, it's refreshing to see a change of pace from most of the other people who get -1'nd and end up raging and making a thread basically saying "UR SURVERS SUK IMA HAK THEM", which always results in a permaban.

I've stated my current opinion, so +/- 0, although this doesn't mean my vote can't be swayed.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline SMasters

• That's a paddlin
  • 2009 Snowball Competition Winner
    View More Badges!

• *jeopardy music*
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 04:05:52 PM »
 :thumbsdown: Proppushed/Propblocked people off on crummy.

Mounce

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 04:11:29 PM »
Yeanope. Admin's take all votes into consideration.
And the especially contemplate the more respected users, as opposed to someone who is fairly new.

Hah. You got brains. I'll give you that.

I'm not going to choose sides here, I wasn't there. Both parties provide reasonable allegations and turnabouts, but the truth of the matter is, his vote counts.
Honestly, even if you didn't mean it, the right move here would be to apologize. Not argue with them. It looks better on your character.

The point of the regular apps is to get biased opinions from the respected members of the community. Unfortunately, random people who just registered and +1'nd your post, won't have their votes weighed as much as say, someone whose been here for much, much, much longer.

But in all honesty, it's refreshing to see a change of pace from most of the other people who get -1'nd and end up raging and making a thread basically saying "UR SURVERS SUK IMA HAK THEM", which always results in a permaban.

I've stated my current opinion, so +/- 0, although this doesn't mean my vote can't be swayed.

I'll respect your fair judgment as it be.

Also, I'll look for more-positive-biased +1's for me then that aren't from 'low rankers' who can support me then  :P

:thumbsdown: Proppushed/Propblocked people off on crummy.

>_> No Comment  :'(

Offline Orgazmo

• OG Admin
  • Have no fear everyones favorite admin is here
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2011, 04:18:48 PM »
 :thumbsup: I've only seen maturity and funocity from my time with Mounce. After reading all of the above my opinion holds overall a good player
SabbathFreak: Ya more caps = bigger penis = admin.
SabbathFreak: O SHIT ITS A FUCKIN ONE WAY DOOR!
1:10 AM - .:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: ya
1:10 AM - .:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: shit might get kinky
1:11 AM - .:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: watch your ass
1:11 AM - .:~RND`=- Orgazmo: plugged and lubed