Author Topic: [Reapply]1/10/2011 Mounce for Regular!  (Read 251 times)

The Dosh Courier

Re: 1/10/2011 Mounce for Regular!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 04:42:49 PM »
 :thumbsup: This Gentlemen knows his shit! And he does a really good Steve Impression!
Good Luck and Goodnight
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 04:45:05 PM by The Dosh Courier »

Mounce

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »
 O:-)  :fullheart:

Yay! Thanks   :o

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »
 :thumbsdown:

Really annoying and a troll. -1

Mounce

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 05:45:23 PM »
:thumbsdown:

Really annoying and a troll. -1

Who told or paid you to say such a thing, someone put you up to this didn't they!  :D

I don't think I've even really played with you at all except tonight :/ and nothing happened at all.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 05:47:49 PM »
Who told or paid you to say such a thing, someone put you up to this didn't they!  :D

I don't think I've even really played with you at all except tonight :/ and nothing happened at all.

Don't.

Reply.

With things.

Such as this.

It doesn't help.

At all.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Mounce

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 05:52:30 PM »
Don't.

Reply.

With things.

Such as this.

It doesn't help.

At all.

Wasn't being serious  :-[ Though also truth be told I really have no idea, I'd open suspicions to Jabbath telling his pals on his Steam friends to come on in and have fun rating me lowly, not in some paranoid-fashion, but it feels predictable.....

Also, my account is magical!? It says I have 0 Posts!  ???
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 05:55:12 PM by Mounce »

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 05:57:01 PM »
Wasn't being serious  :-[ Though also truth be told I really have no idea, I'd open suspicions to Jabbath telling his pals on his Steam friends to come on in and have fun rating me lowly, not in some paranoid-fashion, but it feels predictable.....

Also, my account is magical!? It says I have 0 Posts!  ???

Application boards do not attribute to post count.

Don't be so paranoid about these things. People don't do stupid shish like that. I'm friends with Sabbath, and Jman, and you don't see me -1'ing you.

Mounce

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »
Application boards do not attribute to post count.

Don't be so paranoid about these things. People don't do stupid shish like that. I'm friends with Sabbath, and Jman, and you don't see me -1'ing you.

Not everyone thinks so fairly as you may, unfortunately, I'd not mean to offend you by insinuating that maybe you think too optimistically of others? People do silly, drastic, stupid and borderline retarded things to those they don't care for, especially when a trait of said-person involves immaturity. I can understand the obvious nature that Sabbath doesn't like me, so why should he care what stunts he pulls against me? If anything I'd believe himself to psychologically believe I'm playing on his field since I'm new here, I'm at a loss since I am not Known by many but everyone has an opinion of someone like Sabbath already, whether bad or good. I'm merely tossing in the air a possibility that I feel I could predict and hit on the dot of something another person would do. I'd not have people who've only known me for 10-30 minutes coming in and misjudging or pre-judging me so aimlessly, over a mere game and an application of this nature.

I understand psychology and how far some people can go just to 'troll' or annoy another person, if Sabbath is a person who'd tell me on the server over voice bluntly how they're going to rate me down and lol because I'm not kissing their ass then I can only see that am sure he'd be a type of person to call friends on in harassing or causing further problems behind the scene, seen these things happen many many times before. :\ But, since I have no grounded evidence, as said, just throwing it up in the air as a hunch, I'm good with my hunches and instincts, many would agree and thats why I make a good detective on the Terrorist game  :-\
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 06:08:58 PM by Mounce »

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Random Gaming
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »

Nobody told me to do anything.

You not only seemed quite annoying in-game (and yes I muted you kthx), but you also have showed that you get pissed pretty easily in this thread.

It's not like my single vote is going to make a difference anyways lol. I am nor admin nor highly respected. Just in the middle  :trollface:

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
Yeah guys, I'll say +1 I pla-- The fuck?

Y'all niggas posting in a troll thread.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mounce

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 06:35:13 PM »
Nobody told me to do anything.

You not only seemed quite annoying in-game (and yes I muted you kthx), but you also have showed that you get pissed pretty easily in this thread.

It's not like my single vote is going to make a difference anyways lol. I am nor admin nor highly respected. Just in the middle  :trollface:

'Get pissed easily in this thread'? Funny how I would easily see everything I've said so far keeping my cool and being calm, collective. You kids don't understand what that means yet....  ::)

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Random Gaming
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 06:38:16 PM »
You kids don't understand what that means yet....

Nope. Shit like this is the exact reason why you seem like a self-centerted hot-head who thinks he's good shit.

Just get out.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 06:55:14 PM »

Oh god.

You're making all the wrong moves, and are insulting the more respectable members of the community.

You can still turn this around though, just renounce yourself. I'm sure we all just started off on the wrong foot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 07:06:33 PM »
I rarely ever go on TTT, but like the three times I did he was just kind of mean and didn't respect people, but another time I went on he was actually nice, Bi-polar much?

Mounce

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 07:08:03 PM »
Nope. Shit like this is the exact reason why you seem like a self-centerted hot-head who thinks he's good shit.

Just get out.

I shall calmly state how your post is hypocritical purely because it seems you're becoming hot-headed over my posts and you constantly over-reacting to anything I type, where you come up with these groundless and emotion-filled assumptions such as to call me 'self-centered hot head' and 'good shit'(Lol good shit?).

You're a hypocrite, you're the only one losing their cool, and how stupid is it of you to tell me to 'Get out' of my own thread? Properly it's either you have something nice to say or not at all, if you give +1 or -1 or 0, so be it, but you along with many of the other kids and ones who're immature just keep piling on with the emotional instabilities and insecurities.

Does me calling you a 'Kid', tick you off that much, because it's just the truth or that I used it in a derogatory fashion?

Really, if whether or not I get such a title of 'Regular' or 'VIP' is dependent on the foolishness of other members who aren't Mods or admins themselves but are just silly and mouthy little E-punks who take out their frustrations on others irrationally, I'd tell myself pre-emptively not to attempt making an application which was made for the good of the server, not for the good of a childs' simple-minded and predictable ego. Does me using such big words make you insecure and feel that I somehow must have an Ego myself? Har har har..... I will logically use words to dismiss and barrage you until you submit!  :cake: It is delicious and moist. Don't respond to this thread again please, lest I blatantly reveal my plans of how your next post was more predictable than what cereal I'm going to be eating tomorrow morning.....

I made my application, I'll wait for people who 'KNOW' me to make their decision on such a matter as This, for making this Fair I'd hope such a thing is understandable, if admins and mods are fine with it that's fine, if I get on the bad side of an admin or mod that's my fault and problem, but to rely on a guest or regular or user that is on the server who easily have problems with me is just as relatable as an RDM'er on the game, merely their Revenging is via retaliating on this thread immaturely. Too many people who come in here to spam '-1', most of which are people who are angry from Today only and don't give a chance, and are in a 'dontknowdontcare' situation.

I will see how the other mods or admins think of me from the times and experiences of me being around the more I play in the server.

P.S. I predict a 'tl;dr' from the immature ones. Hopefully stating this prevents such posts from occurring.   :P