Author Topic: .:RND`=- CookieMonster: repeated RDM as detective, then leaving.  (Read 149 times)

Offline Don

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23428756
Name: .:RND`=- CookieMonster
My In-Game Name: Mr. Don
Server Name: Trouble in Terrorist Town
Description: Title says it. Our fellow respected "CookieMonster" RDMs the whole sever everytime he is the detective and then leaves immediately so that no one can start a kick/ban vote on him. Multiple people can confirm this. After he did it twice in a row today (last round on one map, first round on another map), I decided that he should be punished for his faggotry.
Screenshots:

These screens only show him do it once, but many people (for example Marked One KIA and Jets) can confirm that he does it all the fucking time.

Please, lead this idiot to justice.

/Edit: Also check his SourceBans page, it shows that he's clearly a minge.
http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A23428756+&Submit=
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 01:54:39 PM by DöéñîDöñ »

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
Re: .:RND`=- CookieMonster: repeated RDM as detective, then leaving.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 02:06:53 PM »
Im dealing with it, gime a few minutes.

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »
Alright, I talked to cookie, and I damn well should demote him, but I dont think he will do it again. If he does do it again, make another report and I'll make an example of him.

This goes out to everyone. Although going on a Det rampage may not be a rule perse, it follows common sense that you shouldn't do that, so report it when you see it (with adequate screenshots and console logs).

I'll leave the thread open a little while if anyone cares to share their thoughts.

Offline Don

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »
Alright, I talked to cookie, and I damn well should demote him, but I dont think he will do it again. If he does do it again, make another report and I'll make an example of him.
He always says he won't do it again, then won't do it for a week and starts doing it again. He's a fucking idiot, and he does it so many times, it's not funny anymore :/

Offline CookieMonster

• Ride Me Reverse Cowboy While Im Watching Godfather
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 02:32:45 PM »
Ok in the begginning I thought you were exaggerating enough But saying that i do it ALL THE TIME? Thats your way of saying "Hey Demote Cookie, He Rdmed Everyone and we hate him" Im sure you know damn sure as i do that theres worse times that people do it more than me. And yeah i am Lucky sanders didnt demote me and im grateful, but Don. Dont try to persuade or provoke sanders to Demote me. at this point. I would say your BSing.
.:RND`=- jman15234 | KBz: I AM NOT RESPONDING
.:ЯΠĐ`=-CookieNomster☆: NEITHER AM I
.:ЯΠĐ`=-CookieNomster☆: STARTING...
.:RND`=- jman15234 | KBz: NOW
.:ЯΠĐ`=-CookieNomster☆: hey
.:RND`=- jman15234 | KBz: sup
.:ЯΠĐ`=-CookieNomster☆: LOL
.:RND`=- jman15234 | KBz: xD

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 02:33:46 PM »
Well this is the first time i've seen him reported, so I'll give him a little more leeway. I'd hate to add to the burden of proof, but he has been explicitly warned now, so there are no excuses if we see him do it again.

Offline Don

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 02:35:33 PM »
Ok in the begginning I thought you were exaggerating enough But saying that i do it ALL THE TIME? Thats your way of saying "Hey Demote Cookie, He Rdmed Everyone and we hate him" Im sure you know damn sure as i do that theres worse times that people do it more than me. And yeah i am Lucky sanders didnt demote me and im grateful, but Don. Dont try to persuade or provoke sanders to Demote me. at this point. I would say your BSing.
How am I "BSing"? You prop killed a lot in the past (back when it didn't affect karma), and now you're constantly RDMing. There are worse people, yes, but they usually don't do it multiple times and leave right after. You do that. It's a faggot move. Faggot moves aren't welcome.

But alright, I can accept Sanders' decision. I'm just saying that you do it too many times.

Offline CookieMonster

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 02:41:07 PM »
How am I "BSing"? You prop killed a lot in the past (back when it didn't affect karma), and now you're constantly RDMing. There are worse people, yes, but they usually don't do it multiple times and leave right after. You do that. It's a faggot move. Faggot moves aren't welcome.

But alright, I can accept Sanders' decision. I'm just saying that you do it too many times.
Dude, Yea i do admit used to propkill, along with 7 other people, But you seem to didnt Mind nor did anyone else, everyone else did it, they even made a group out of it called the Prop Warriors, and you happen to bring things up from the past to make this harder. "Constantly" Rdming? No. I have rdmed and earlier Yeah i did do that why deny it..? And your repeating one thing after another, "He rdmed and leaves, then he rdms and leaves again" uh huh No. If you really want me demoted that bad, keep saying that i do it too much. But i think you would know that you just want me Demoted.

Offline Don

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 02:44:49 PM »
It's strange that many people say that you RDM then leave all the time, isn't it? And that I've seen you do it quite a lot too, isn't it?
But yeah, I'm just trying to get you demoted.

You know why? Because my life target is totally to demote some random American.

I do repeat myself, indeed. Do I care? No, I don't.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 02:50:46 PM by DöéñîDöñ »

Offline CookieMonster

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 02:52:26 PM »
It's strange that many people say that you RDM then leave all the time, isn't it? And that I've seen you do it quite a lot too, isn't it?
But yeah, I'm just trying to get you demoted.

You know why? Because my life target is totally to demote some random American.
Lol.. Why not report the other people.. Harper, that dude is always playing TTT when hes high, he rdms people constantly, but hey! its funny cause hes high, lets not do anything! -_- no one cares, or ledjonny. he Rdms massively too, but apprently no one kicks/bans him cause he does it daily and everyone knows it. Yeah, im not high, i Rdm, Hey i dont do it daily, But lets just report Cookie..Keep telling yourself that i do it all the time.

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 02:53:19 PM »
If everyone dont like it. Y u do it?
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Don

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 02:54:29 PM »
Peetah has a point.
Why are you trying to make yourself look better by saying everyone else does it? When everyone else DDoS'es the server, is it okay if you do it too?

Offline CookieMonster

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 02:56:53 PM »
Peetah has a point.
Why are you trying to make yourself look better by saying everyone else does it? When everyone else DDoS'es the server, is it okay if you do it too?
LOL why am i making my self look better, No. I think i made a point, that some people are hypocrites. Have you ever thought your trying to make yourself look better? By trying to prove me wrong..

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 02:58:25 PM »
He does have a point.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Don

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 02:59:17 PM »
LOL why am i making my self look better, No. I think i made a point, that some people are hypocrites. Have you ever thought your trying to make yourself look better? By trying to prove me wrong..
wat
When did you make a point? By saying "HURR EVERYONE ELSE DOES IT I CAN DO IT TOO"? Did that work at school? No. Will it work here? No.