Promotions (Read Only) > Admin

Application: Cable

<< < (4/6) > >>

Cable:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on November 26, 2011, 12:29:26 PM ---I'm not really sure ...
Cable has been demoted quite a few times from VIP, but he's a good guy.

+/-0, not sure if want.

--- End quote ---
Demoted twice for minor reasons.
Once for ghosting.

Mr. Franklin:
Cable has always been a very hyper person, and he is often very friendly. Sense he got demoted twice and did not submit an application, I don't know what to expect.

Purple:

--- Quote from: Supertoaster on November 26, 2011, 12:53:35 AM ---Cable would make an extremely good admin! He's a cool and collective guy,  he's friendly and can handle himself in many situations. He's also very active in the community, and has created many good maps for the zombie survival server.

--- End quote ---
:thumbsup:

Juan_Ambriz:
Ahhhh cable I honestly do think he is ready and can handle Admin, he is one of the best map makers and is always active on the forums. He also is very friendly, he was my first ever friend on the servers and when I needed help he was friendly enough to give it

○ Μαρία ○:
Cable is mature for the most part, nice to talk to, active, and makes really awesome maps. I know he has been on RND for a long time, and though he has been demoted before for minor reasons (in my opinion) , I think he can more then handle being an admin, and already helps and contributes the community as it is.  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version