Promotions (Read Only) > Admin

Application: Cable

<< < (5/6) > >>

Deacon:
Ah yes. My first friend that didn't flip on me and turn into a little asshole (kavo, looking at you) in rnd. He communicates well with players. Has a bit of a temper as we've seen in the past, but nothing major and we haven't seen it since then. I feel he'd do great; my only complaint is that he hasn't been online while I have recently. :sleep:

Jman:
Now that I think about it I'm really not sure he's ready for admin. No offense, but I kind of do think he needs to mature up a bit. He rages pretty easily from what I've seen and I'm not sure if someone like that is the best choice for admin. Not that he's the worst candidate ever, it's just that he's not the "best".  -0.5

Don:
I'd like to state my opinion again on this.

I agree with Jman mostly.
And again, getting demoted multiple times (even if it's only for "minor reasons"), is not a good indication at all.

I think there's candidates more deserving of it right now.  :thumbsdown:

Cable:
The anger was from when I was nearly 12.
Months (or more than a year?) has gone by since my first demote, and I really do think I've changed.

I hope I can prove my self in the future.

Purple:
I'd like to change my vote to a +/- 0 mainly because I was in a rush when I had voted and didn't read the other posts, and like Don said, there are other candidates who deserve it more at the moment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version