Promotions (Read Only) > Admin

Application: Cable

<< < (6/6)

Juan_Ambriz:

--- Quote from: Juan_Ambriz on December 03, 2011, 05:50:29 AM ---Ahhhh cable I honestly do think he is ready and can handle Admin, he is one of the best map makers and is always active on the forums. He also is very friendly, he was my first ever friend on the servers and when I needed help he was friendly enough to give it

--- End quote ---

Actually looking through my past messages from my very very very first message which was asking Cable simple questions that he would never respond to or help me with.
Changing my vote to +/-0

coolzeldad:
Because of his dedication to the servers, and his approachable and friendly attitude with new members, I am proud to promote Cable to admin!

He has shown leadership ability while managing as VIP and has gone above and beyond with testing help and providing numerous suggestions and bug reports.

Welcome to the administration team! :)

Cable:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on March 29, 2015, 09:11:36 PM ---Because of his dedication to the servers, and his approachable and friendly attitude with new members, I am proud to promote Cable to admin!

He has shown leadership ability while managing as VIP and has gone above and beyond with testing help and providing numerous suggestions and bug reports.

Welcome to the administration team! :)

--- End quote ---
w00t  :)

Prox:
a-y-y l-m-a-o

○ Μαρία ○:
Wow! Hey Congrats Cable, your dedication to the Fretta server is very apparen, and I feel the promotion is appropriate. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version