Poll

I only have one server box right now, and I'm not getting more soon, so what should we do?

Run both Fretta and TTT sharing resources
8 (42.1%)
Replace Fretta with TTT
11 (57.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Snivys [slightly] modified TTT  (Read 618 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
Re: Snivys [slightly] modified TTT
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2015, 02:30:09 PM »
I think the 2 and 3-shot upgrades should be limited only to smg weapons.
Like, you wouldn't want 2 shot on an m21.

I've been meaning to redo the weapon powerups in general.

That was one of the changes I was going to make.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 06:22:39 PM »
Double posting for the bump. I'll be giving the weapons a decent update in a couple days.

I want to reformat the screen when you look at the weapon to look like the borderlands screen.

Anyone here up to the challenge of doing some graphic design work, and making something for me?

I need something similar to the background of this. I have fonts, icons, etc. I just need a good backdrop to display the stats instead of the default gmod rounded border we're currently using.

I want it divided into three sections, like the above. Something for the name of the gun, stats of the weapon, and some extra flavor text on the chance the weapon has some sort of powerup.

You can also take your own approach to it. You don't have to make it identical to the borderlands one, just as long as I can display all the info. It should keep the dark color scheme though, since it'll make icon/font visibility easier.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
  • Respect: +978
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2015, 06:35:57 PM »
Double posting for the bump. I'll be giving the weapons a decent update in a couple days.

I want to reformat the screen when you look at the weapon to look like the borderlands screen.

Anyone here up to the challenge of doing some graphic design work, and making something for me?

I need something similar to the background of this. I have fonts, icons, etc. I just need a good backdrop to display the stats instead of the default gmod rounded border we're currently using.

I want it divided into three sections, like the above. Something for the name of the gun, stats of the weapon, and some extra flavor text on the chance the weapon has some sort of powerup.

You can also take your own approach to it. You don't have to make it identical to the borderlands one, just as long as I can display all the info. It should keep the dark color scheme though, since it'll make icon/font visibility easier.
I could try. What export format does it have to be in?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2015, 06:49:49 PM »
I could try. What export format does it have to be in?

Transparent PNG preferred.

By transparent, I just mean if you're using a rounded border or a glow effect like the borderlands one uses.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:52:17 PM by Deathie »