Poll

----==[PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE VOTING]==----  What do you think would best attract new people (or would be beneficial to the existing community), listed in order of importance?  Please choose 4.

DarkRP Server
Minecraft Server
TTT/ZS Server
Expansion of Fretta
TF2 Server
More games! (EVE: Online, Tribes: Ascend, Guns of Icarus, CS:GO, Etc.)
Clans

Author Topic: Expanding Our Horizons: Addition of New Servers  (Read 231 times)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
Re: Expanding Our Horizons: Addition of New Servers
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 10:23:16 PM »
It would cool if we had others members hosting 24/7 rNd servers, like snivy did in the past.

Would love to see WS and new ZS servers up as part of rNd.

Snivy :(

Anyways, I had a lot of cool ideas for WS to make the game more objetive based because the gamemode itself was only to survive till the map changes or everyone gets bored of surviving and kill each other in a random death match wich made the people who still wanted to make buildings mad.

If someone wants to work on a new version of WS i'm totally in for anything related to that.

Also i'm totally in if someone wants to revive the zelda gamemode

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »
+1
I miss the Sledbuild server, it was perhaps the best one I've ever played on.  It was largely stable, unlike most other servers you can't collide with other players and their props / props can't collide with one another, and the prop limit was not retardedly low... plus we had 2 maps, not one.  Sure, it sucked when there was a map change and it changed to the same one we were already on instead of either resetting rounds, or just alternating maps by default, but still... leagues better than any other I've been on since then.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 08:04:48 PM »
+1
I miss the Sledbuild server, it was perhaps the best one I've ever played on.  It was largely stable, unlike most other servers you can't collide with other players and their props / props can't collide with one another, and the prop limit was not retardedly low... plus we had 2 maps, not one.  Sure, it sucked when there was a map change and it changed to the same one we were already on instead of either resetting rounds, or just alternating maps by default, but still... leagues better than any other I've been on since then.

Wow, Sledbuild.  I totally forgot about this!  If possible, it would be a perfect addition to the Fretta server. 

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
  • Respect: +78
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 12:50:58 AM »
+1
Wow, Sledbuild.  I totally forgot about this!  If possible, it would be a perfect addition to the Fretta server.

The other thing I missed about rNd's SB server:  960+ MPH BOX SLED!
Gmod: Sledbuild: Very Fast Sled [ rNd ]

Never been able to replicate that anywhere else, closest I got was 450-something on NeXuS' server.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface: