Author Topic: Bioshock: Infinite  (Read 404 times)

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +1915
Re: Bioshock: Infinite
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 09:34:58 PM »
This game is way better on the second playthrough.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

• Windows UserLinux UserCat LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +379
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 11:28:15 PM »
This game is way better on the second playthrough.
I agree, you find more crap.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 01:50:43 AM »
I agree, you find more crap.
I guess I was the only one who literally did everything in the game. Spending most of my play time finding pineapples in the trash.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the game. Though it did loose plenty of steam before the end. That story and complications could have been more original, but they were still placed together well.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2013, 09:17:57 AM »
I guess I was the only one who literally did everything in the game. Spending most of my play time finding pineapples in the trash.

Anyhow, I really enjoyed the game. Though it did loose plenty of steam before the end. That story and complications could have been more original, but they were still placed together well.
I spent what 4 hours of the game I played making sure I found everyting.
I know the ending and such, I'll finish it eventually.

I always do this.

Always.

;_;
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2013, 09:21:46 AM »
+2
I spent what 4 hours of the game I played making sure I found everyting.
I know the ending and such, I'll finish it eventually.

I always do this.

Always.

;_;
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Youtube

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

View More Badges!

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »
I was a little pissed at the ending.
SPOILERS AHEAD
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I loved the game, 9.5/10

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 11:56:05 AM »
+1
SPOILERS AHEAD
I loved the game, 9.5/10
Youtube

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 06:50:58 PM »
I really don't like how nothing in the story was properly explained. Who killed the man in the lighthouse? how did Elizabeth get her powers during the closing of that tear? How do the Letuce siblings get around without opening tears?

Well... I hope they at least try to explain those questions better through DLC, not just the assumption of the player.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »
I really don't like how nothing in the story was properly explained. Who killed the man in the lighthouse? how did Elizabeth get her powers during the closing of that tear? How do the Letuce siblings get around without opening tears?

Well... I hope they at least try to explain those questions better through DLC, not just the assumption of the player.
I believe she got her powers because a part of her (her pinky) was left in another dimension, which thus gave her the power to tear through time to find her lost appendage. At least that's what I think.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ

View More Badges!

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 07:13:29 PM »
I believe she got her powers because a part of her (her pinky) was left in another dimension, which thus gave her the power to tear through time to find her lost appendage. At least that's what I think.
Which also explains why she has a missing finger, I think she got her powers from the twins.

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 07:14:50 PM »

Who killed the man in the lighthouse? It's assumed that it's another Booker that failed.

How did Elizabeth get her powers during the closing of that tear? (I'm guessing that you are talking about the tear she goes threw when she's a baby.) She gains those powers because the top half of her pinkie was chopped of by the tear, meaning that she has parts of her body in two different universes.

How do the Letuce siblings get around without opening tears? Fink attempted to kill the Letuce twins by sabotaging the machine they used to use tears. Instead of killing them, he scattered them throughout the universes, giving them timelord powers. Elizabeth doesn't have these powers until the Siphon was destroyed.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 07:16:42 PM by Tiger Guy »
Youtube

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
  • Respect: +82
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 09:42:18 PM »
SPOILERS AHEAD
I loved the game, 9.5/10
He wasn't rebirthed.
So there is Booker A who declines the baptism after Wounded Knee, and Booker B who accepts it. Booker B is later Comstock and Booker A gives away Annabelle (Elizabeth) to pay off his gambling debts. There are multiple timelines.

The last scene shows a timeline where Booker never gave up Annabelle.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 09:46:31 PM by pyrosheep »
Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 10:24:42 PM »
Who killed the man in the lighthouse? It's assumed that it's another Booker that failed.

How did Elizabeth get her powers during the closing of that tear? (I'm guessing that you are talking about the tear she goes threw when she's a baby.) She gains those powers because the top half of her pinkie was chopped of by the tear, meaning that she has parts of her body in two different universes.

How do the Letuce siblings get around without opening tears? Fink attempted to kill the Letuce twins by sabotaging the machine they used to use tears. Instead of killing them, he scattered them throughout the universes, giving them timelord powers. Elizabeth doesn't have these powers until the Siphon was destroyed.

Yeah. Most of the tear and time travel concept can just be explained with the *Magic!* excuse to fill in the gaps. Elizabeth somehow gains her powers as a baby through that tear, being linked to another world through a tear wouldn't necessarily mean the power to access all worlds or even give Elizabeth her powers in the first place. Though the game did give a somewhat satisfying answer to how it all went, and it would be quite difficult to think of something that would fit the story anyway. Aside from the game scenes the audio logs were the closest we could get to detail.

I did enjoy the Letuce twins though, their scenes were made excellently. Kind of like... ah fuck. Forgot the characters. Anyone think of similar characters to them. Aside from Tweedledum And Tweedledee?

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 10:52:30 PM »
+5
Yeah. Most of the tear and time travel concept can just be explained with the *Magic!* excuse to fill in the gaps. Elizabeth somehow gains her powers as a baby through that tear, being linked to another world through a tear wouldn't necessarily mean the power to access all worlds or even give Elizabeth her powers in the first place. Though the game did give a somewhat satisfying answer to how it all went, and it would be quite difficult to think of something that would fit the story anyway. Aside from the game scenes the audio logs were the closest we could get to detail.

I did enjoy the Letuce twins though, their scenes were made excellently. Kind of like... ah fuck. Forgot the characters. Anyone think of similar characters to them. Aside from Tweedledum And Tweedledee?
Youtube

Offline Tiger Guy

View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2013, 02:06:34 PM »
+1
Youtube