Author Topic: League of Legends General  (Read 2995 times)

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
Re: League of Legends General
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2013, 10:46:28 AM »
:present:His skin is ugly. But so far everyone I've played against in ranked that has gone Aatrox has either been retardly overpowered or feeds. Though I will say I don't really think he is that hard to take down, even with his passive, but he is still a pain.

I also noticed Most Aatrox's piss off their teammates, I think it's because no one wants to take the risk of them being inexperienced in ranked lol.
I find Aatrox unbelievably easy to kill from my account, sure he can revive himself but  it makes him incredibly vulnerable and so allies can just surround him, waiting for him to become target able and just right click on him to finish him off. Most Aatroxs i met feed and the only good one was on my team and he did pretty well.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
I find Aatrox unbelievably easy to kill from my account, sure he can revive himself but  it makes him incredibly vulnerable and so allies can just surround him, waiting for him to become target able and just right click on him to finish him off. Most Aatroxs i met feed and the only good one was on my team and he did pretty well.

I fought against an Aatrox in top, I was darius.

His final score was 0/12

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Gigio12121

• Nope.
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2013, 10:14:07 PM »
Love the feedback, last game I had against him was as Gangplank, the game went on for quite a while but while in lane his score was 0/3, overall it depends on the intelligence of the player to properly gauge the enemy's power because the one I played against would dive me while I had three full waves of minions next to me.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
+2
How to AP Xin Zhao TehHank Edition

AP Xin Zhao is a difficult build in terms of what items you use to build him, as normally he is an AD Champion, but AP Xin Zhao focuses on mainly Attack Speed and Ability power to up his full potential. But you must take note that AP massively boosts two important abilities, Audacious Charge (by 60% extra magic damage) and Battle cry's Passive (by 70% extra passive heal). With Extremely low cooldowns, Xin Zhao can sustain himself in Team fights and make your foes foam at mouth as your blinding fast attacks heal you up while you deal damage out like a man!

Ability Sequence

Q       2                  7      9               12    13   
W  1          4  5          8      10
E           3                                                      14     15          17     18
R                       6                    11                                  16

1. Get Doran's ring with 2 health potions. Ever since Patch 3.8, they reduced the cost of a few starting items, with Doran's ring costing 400 gold instead of 475, enabling you to buy some health potions. The First ability you will go for is Battle cry, This will enable your passive heal so can sustain for ages whether you are top or jungling as it heals you every third attack. With Doran's ring, this boosts your passive heal, giving you an advantage over your enemy as you quickly heal up any damage taken by simple farming. Your Abilities use up your mana quickly with this method so Doran's ring is essential.

2. Then Get Boots of speed and another Doran's ring.

3. Build towards a Nashor's Tooth, as it's Attack speed and Ability power it's the corner stone of this build. Also It's passive is almost game breaking ever since patch 3.8. Also not to forget to build Ionian Boots of Lucidity to help decrease your overall ability cooldowns.

4. Then Build towards Guinsoon's rageblade, as it's Attack damage and more Ability power will help you sustain and deal more damage out along with it's passive that causes you to build up 4% of both Attack speed and Ability power every hit you inflict, stacking up to 8 times,  Plus it's unique passive will grant you 10% life steal, 10% Spell vamp and 20% Attack speed when your health falls below 50%.

5. Next Item to build is a Hextech Gunblade, for it's additonal boost in Attack Damage, Ability power, Life steal, Spell vamp and it's unique active allows you to inflict 150 (+40% AP) magic damage on a target able enemy champion in a certain radius.

6. You should then build a Lich Bane, granting you even more Ability power, plus 250 mana and a small 5% boost to movement speed. It's passive allows you to inflict 50 bonus magic damage (+75% AP) after using an ability, which has a 2 second cooldown.

However, depending if the enemy is using Crowd Control, build a Zephyr. Not only will this give you extra Attack damage, Attack Speed, Movement speed and Cooldown reduction, it will reduce the effects of the enemies CC by 35%.

7. Finally, Build a Rabadon's Deathcap. With this, you will have approx. 344 Ability power, granting you approx 291 Passive heal per Third attack. By now you should be winning your game or taking defeat like a true man.

Tips

- Don't be afraid in the late game to take on towers solo, 1 or 2 enemy champions solo or dragons solo. Your passive heal can sustain you. not to mention AP Xin Zhao can solo Baron Nashor... but eeeeeh....

- Always try to intiate teamfights and use your ult with as many enemy champs close to you to become a tank and utterly massacre them with your sheer manliness.

- I recommend taking Flash and Ignite as AP Xin Zhao to help you gank.

- Oh and play this song on loop for an instant game win
Mulan - i'll make a man out of you

- Don't forget to get mocked by Kameroonian for playing AP Xin Zhao, since he has somesort of grudge against AP Xin Zhao  ;).

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2013, 01:22:28 AM »
+1
Here have some nice Ashe and Tryndamere. Because hey it's actually canon, and I like canon.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline CodeKyuubi

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +24
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2013, 01:48:56 AM »
I've only played against Aatrox in Dominion and ARAM. From what I've seen there though, Aatrox is ridiculously powerful in such close quarters combat. AoE gap closing knock up and line slow combined with doing something like 150 damage per hit at 1.4 attack speed at level 5ish. In the furious melee of Dominion and ARAM, Aatrox is pretty damn scary.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2013, 01:09:26 PM »
I've only played against Aatrox in Dominion and ARAM. From what I've seen there though, Aatrox is ridiculously powerful in such close quarters combat. AoE gap closing knock up and line slow combined with doing something like 150 damage per hit at 1.4 attack speed at level 5ish. In the furious melee of Dominion and ARAM, Aatrox is pretty damn scary.
He can be really painful in summoner's rift too if he ganks with his slow.
Really he's just an asshole in general.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2013, 07:35:20 AM »
+1
Master Yi Visual Upgrade pictures:

Mfw

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2013, 11:41:54 AM »
Master Yi Visual Upgrade pictures:

Mfw
Oh my god finally, took them long enough. Next is Sivir.

Offline Viole

• Windows UserLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• o_o
  • Respect: +80
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »
I'm so good at League

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
    View More Badges!

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2013, 07:38:38 AM »
So two Bots, one shitty ADC, one shitty jungler and one Hank enter a bar...

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
  • Respect: +251
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »

In league you will never be safe of being matched up with people like that...

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2013, 12:35:19 AM »
+4

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans