Author Topic: The fuck's wrong with me.  (Read 173 times)

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
The fuck's wrong with me.
« on: October 30, 2012, 05:53:18 PM »
My family wanted to go out to dinner tonight but I refused ending up us not going and everyone getting mad at me. I guess I'm supposed to feel guilty and sad but I truly think that I feel nothing. Like I have no emotion what so ever. The reason I didn't want to go wasn't to sit on the computer for the rest of the day but because I'm socially inept. At least that's what I think. Maybe I have a little bit of every disorder for social life but what do I know, I'm only almost 16. My parents think there's something wrong with my head because I spend too much time on the computer and I became a very cold person. I don't believe so. I'm actually quite compassionate and sympathize well. I feel like I have an on/off switch that either goes to rationalization (thoughts) and emotions. I'm the odd one out. I don't wanna do this to my family but it's just an impulse.

/rant

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

Re: The fuck's wrong with me.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 06:01:41 PM »
It's because you don't feel like doing anything else other than sitting your ass on a chair and staring at a screen. I used to/am still somewhat like that. It'll wear off eventually.

Or maybe you're just a sociopath.
Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 06:17:37 PM »
...you're socially inept with your own family?

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 06:19:21 PM »
Happens to me with people at school some times. Instead of just accepting that I have a different mind and won't be happy, I use it as a weapon and start scaring people.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline blαh2355

View More Badges!

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 06:24:26 PM »
It's because you don't feel like doing anything else other than sitting your ass on a chair and staring at a screen.
Not the main reason but maybe.

...you're socially inept with your own family?
Somewhat. They say I am. I don't really have anything to say other than global news or whatnot. I don't like sharing what I do.

It's weird actually, I'm fine with talking away with friends at school but probably because they wouldn't care anyways and would forget it later on.

Happens to me with people at school some times. Instead of just accepting that I have a different mind and won't be happy, I use it as a weapon and start scaring people.
lol, I can't do that to people, that would be mean (in my eyes) and my friends would be like "LOL Y U SO SAD".

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »
That's happen to me before. It was last December, I would get offered to do things with people, but I just didn't want to, even with my own family. Though I was in a deep depression then, lack of communication with your family(or anyone for that matter) and solitude can do damage to your social attitude. I spent all of my time ont the computer, and even though it brought me peace of mind for awhile, even talking to my online friends became something I didn't want to do. Even if you may not want to, try going out with your family next time. I didn't want to socialize with anyone with that time, and found socializing awkward, but I forced myself to do it so I could get out of the slump I was in. I couldn't just allow myself to get worst, I didn't like being anti-social it took away my happiness. Anyways I hope things get better for you, I don't know if I could make any more relation. :\
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline blαh2355

View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 07:00:32 PM »
That's happen to me before. It was last December, I would get offered to do things with people, but I just didn't want to, even with my own family. Though I was in a deep depression then, lack of communication with your family(or anyone for that matter) and solitude can do damage to your social attitude. I spent all of my time ont the computer, and even though it brought me peace of mind for awhile, even talking to my online friends became something I didn't want to do. Even if you may not want to, try going out with your family next time. I didn't want to socialize with anyone with that time, and found socializing awkward, but I forced myself to do it so I could get out of the slump I was in. I couldn't just allow myself to get worst, I didn't like being anti-social it took away my happiness. Anyways I hope things get better for you, I don't know if I could make any more relation. :\
Well that sucks and I give my sympathy to you (even though it's in the past) but I'm not feeling depressed or anything right now.

Also when it comes to decision making like whether I want to do this or that or go here or there, I have a hard time picking most of the time. I look at both and see the pros and cons and they both even out leaving my head in a dead logic state.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 02:09:30 PM »
i didn't went to my grandmothers funeral to stay home playing gmod.

during one summer I used to go out with the same 3 guys for 1 month, I got sick of them and over 1 month i just played gmod and only went out with them 3 times or so.

If you got friends and you occasionally go out with them it's ok.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Cake Faice

View More Badges!

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 02:16:58 PM »
i didn't went to my grandmothers funeral to stay home playing gmod.
...can you retype that?

Offline blαh2355

View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »
...can you retype that?
He didn't want to go to his grandmother's funeral so he could stay home and play gmod.

during one summer I used to go out with the same 3 guys for 1 month, I got sick of them and over 1 month i just played gmod and only went out with them 3 times or so.

If you got friends and you occasionally go out with them it's ok.
Well I rarely play outside with friends but I want to. It's just that they don't invite me to and I don't feel like organizing something.

Offline Cake Faice

View More Badges!

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 03:44:26 PM »
He didn't want to go to his grandmother's funeral so he could stay home and play gmod.
...unless he and his whole family dislikes his grandmother, that is kinda, if not, really stupid.

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »
...unless he and his whole family dislikes his grandmother, that is kinda, if not, really stupid.

I was 11, i didn't want to see my dead grandmother.

so i had to stay home, so i played gmod.

I mean, it's not like... i didn't went because i wanted to play gmod more than going there... it's just that i didn't wanted to go.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Cake Faice

View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 09:38:24 PM »

I was 11, i didn't want to see my dead grandmother.

so i had to stay home, so i played gmod.

I mean, it's not like... i didn't went because i wanted to play gmod more than going there... it's just that i didn't wanted to go.
But at least not going to pay your respects to a deceased family member unless you had conflict with?

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 05:40:31 AM »
Well, truth be told, we all have ways of dealing with things.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 06:46:44 AM »
But at least not going to pay your respects to a deceased family member unless you had conflict with?

I think he means he didnt wish to see his grandmother dead... A very reasonable thing. I think?
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons