Author Topic: Activity, activity, fucking activity.  (Read 322 times)

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
Re: Activity, activity, fucking activity.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2012, 12:17:49 PM »
To anyone watching, you'd better get some popcorn, you're in for a long ride.
For the last time, they don't get more power.

Think about it this way, if I ask one (A) of two children (A and B) to bring me my keys from another room, does that mean one has more power than the other because he's tasked with bringing me my keys? I'm only choosing A because he's more reliable than B, and I'll probably get my keys back without a problem. If I asked B to do it, then I'd probably wait longer or never see my keys again.

If we threw the equivalent of admin in this scenario, not only would I be asking the child to bring me my keys, they'd also be going to the car, starting the ignition, and driving off.

You're comparing a full privilege to a simple favor. They're not getting admin, nor do they have any sort of admin power. They're only going over evidence and confirming weather or not it's legitimate. That's it.

In a way, it was, since you seem to respond best whenever insults are thrown. I was talking about how pretty much all your arguments usually end with "I deserve be admin".
We just have different opinions on this so let's just leave it like that.

In a way, it was, since you seem to respond best whenever insults are thrown. I was talking about how pretty much all your arguments usually end with "I deserve be admin".
I won't lie, I do think so, but it's just simply what I think, and it shouldn't matter much, however I don't or don't try to end arguments with that, unless it would be relevant.

That's fine and all, but you tend to jump the gun waaaaaaaaay more than someone should. I'm not saying all your actions are like that, but a good sum of them are.
You're not the first one to tell this to me, but really, I don't just go ban/say/do/etc something if I'm not sure, but I don't think that I can prove it, unfortunately...

You're impulsive, and have a really bad attitude in general.
Actually, I'm not. Now about the attitude, you're gonna have to be more specific since I simply don't understand what you mean and how could I improve it. If it's because of how I act in TS3, then I want to say, that I don't want to offend anyone, I'm just joking around because there I can put rule/ban/etc  things behind and just relax and have a good time. When it comes to server/community related problems, I am just as serious as I can be careless.

I never said you couldn't improve, but you really haven't done anything to prove you have.
How can I improve if I don't know where to start? But I'll assume that you're talking about these things. I'm not trying to blame anyone for shit I do, I'm not implying that my opinion is superior, and I'm not insulting anyone who has a different opinion.

Opinions and facts aren't even on the same spectrum. Don't try to act like they are.
I often put things like"I think/believe/etc not without a reason. I do that to imply that what I'm saying is an opinion, however one thing I know for a fact is that I know my self better then anyone else does.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
    • The Vault
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 02:15:02 PM »
To anyone watching, you'd better get some popcorn, you're in for a long ride.
For the last time, they don't get more power.

I actually have to agree with Prox on this point.
You may be the one giving out the bans but those certain VIPs are the ones issuing the bans IE: they say who gets ban and who doesn't. Unless you're planning to glance over the reports then all you're doing is reading "approved/denied" and banning or not on those VIPs words. Which means the VIP had full control over that report.

Offline Tiger Guy

• DonatorOld Forum MemberDedicated SummonerWindows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 04:11:56 PM »
>this thread

Youtube

10:27 PM - Sabb: are you litter trained

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2012, 08:13:13 PM »
Sorry to cut into the big discussion here..

and I know im late and the people have been already chosen, but if Alkaline, Deacon or Unit cant, im always here to help.

In any way, im here to help :>

Also i havent really noticed the activity of Vips (When the servers were up) the only ones i really saw were Unit, Dale, Deacon and I. just when ive been on.

Also i just finished soccer we had our last game yesterday, our season is over so i get about an extra 3-4 hours to play/ manage things if needed.

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 04:12:11 AM »
Also i havent really noticed the activity of Vips (When the servers were up) the only ones i really saw were Unit, Dale, Deacon and I. just when ive been on.
I can get online only at the very fist hours of servers coming online which is about 10PM(GMT+2). I used to be the only VIP on at that time, now I encounter more.

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 12:18:17 PM »
I can get online only at the very fist hours of servers coming online which is about 10PM(GMT+2). I used to be the only VIP on at that time, now I encounter more.
Pretty much the same here.