Author Topic: digitalmk68  (Read 319 times)

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
Re: digitalmk68
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 07:11:23 AM »
What I don't quite understand is a fair portion of those  :thumbsup: 'ing are admitting to his T baiting. Should that not be grounds for a  :thumbsdown: , at best a +-0 based on multiple positive factors? I suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

I believe it is because they want him to be a regular because he plays on the server and is nice to most of people.

I mean there are some +1 that says that they have never seen him do something wrong... but others go herp derp and want someone who breaks the rules to be part in the process of enforcing them.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Castle

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 07:29:52 AM »
I dont know.

You did save us from the RDM'er by killing him as inno.

Yet you T baited.

-/+0

Offline Essex

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 08:58:47 AM »
Known him since i started playing on random servers again.

He is an acceptional player,ive never seen him t bait before but i did end up killing him thinking he was a T but my bad :) .
+1
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:02:00 AM by Essex »

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 09:23:32 AM »
not t baiting if u pay attention i shoot in the air to scare off the new assholes that follow me-.-
After actually reading through the app, I think this about sums everything up.

Right now I wouldn't be comfortable with you being promoted. I would like you to wait for a while and stop t-baiting and actually show that you've stopped and are willing to actually play the game and have fun without ruining it for other players. Denied for now.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun