.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Promotions (Read Only) => Regular => Unapproved => Topic started by: digitalmk68 on September 09, 2012, 06:19:36 PM

Title: digitalmk68
Post by: digitalmk68 on September 09, 2012, 06:19:36 PM
Nickname: digitalmk68 or digital
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47477632
Favorite Interests: Games, football, reading
Favorite Servers: TTT
Time Online: monday to sunday from 12-10pm

Languages I Speak: english and korean
Education: still in school
Some stuff I don't like: high-pitched sounds
Other games I play:payday, dayz, g-mod, bf3, mw3, mw2,......all shooters

Summary: i like apples and i play ttt alot and we really need more vips online -.- 2 many little kids (aka rdmers) i dont sound like 15 and people often mistake me for being 18....
Title: Re: digitalmk68
Post by: pyrosheep on September 09, 2012, 06:21:46 PM
fuck you no.
you're always traitor baiting and it's fucking obnoxious and annoying.
Post by: Zevante on September 09, 2012, 06:22:13 PM
Aside from the lack of date in the title, yes. He is on nearly every time I am, and his behavior isn't at all questionable. Knows rules.  :thumbsup:
Post by: memo3300 on September 09, 2012, 06:29:59 PM
Today i saw him traitor baiting and i find him way too much times in questionable cases of rdming.

Apart from this and in my opinion, he doesn't know the way the game should be played and all the rules of the TTT server, wich is the server he frequents.

in my opinion, he isn't ready for the rank.
Post by: digitalmk68 on September 09, 2012, 06:42:14 PM
not t baiting if u pay attention i shoot in the air to scare off the new assholes that follow me-.-
Post by: digitalmk68 on September 09, 2012, 06:43:34 PM
never hit the person and rdm? no those little kids dont know how to play and when i kill them how is it that they are the t????
Post by: eligitine on September 09, 2012, 06:46:00 PM
I'd +1 his app. He's trust able and pretty reliable if you don't take in to account the occasional baiting.
Post by: Tortie on September 09, 2012, 07:00:00 PM
 :thumbsup:  Very fun to play with and I personally have not seen him do anything naughty
Post by: pyrosheep on September 09, 2012, 07:06:32 PM
not t baiting if u pay attention i shoot in the air to scare off the new assholes that follow me-.-
OK, so it's not t baiting if you and one other person is in the same general area and you shoot at their feet and head? Nobody is ever following you when you're pulling this shit. Also, the new people coming from Seananner's and Hutch's videos aren't assholes. They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean.
Post by: digitalmk68 on September 09, 2012, 07:09:53 PM
do i ever shoot them and kill them? no, i just like to keep my distance
Post by: pyrosheep on September 09, 2012, 07:10:58 PM
do i ever shoot them and kill them? no, i just like to keep my distance
You don't keep your distance. You follow them around shooting at them. Everyone. Not even the newbies.
Post by: Sabb on September 09, 2012, 08:29:53 PM
fuck you no.
you're always traitor baiting and it's fucking obnoxious and annoying.
This is pyrosheep so I'll consider this as a +1.
Post by: HideoKojima on September 09, 2012, 09:18:04 PM
OK, so it's not t baiting if you and one other person is in the same general area and you shoot at their feet and head? Nobody is ever following you when you're pulling this shit. Also, the new people coming from Seananner's and Hutch's videos aren't assholes. They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean.

"They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean." BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING!  ???

Anyways, don't know if my opinion matters much, but he's a cool dude.  :thumbsup:

Post by: Tezuni on September 09, 2012, 09:47:56 PM
 :thumbsup:

Digital always plays clean, is a nice guy, and a good traitor to boot!!
Post by: Shockah on September 09, 2012, 09:50:42 PM
Today i saw him traitor baiting and i find him way too much times in questionable cases of rdming.

Apart from this and in my opinion, he doesn't know the way the game should be played and all the rules of the TTT server, wich is the server he frequents.

in my opinion, he isn't ready for the rank.

Has little to no knowledge of the rules, those attesting to that are just silly. He is downright one of my least favorite people to play with because he doesn't understand the game he frequents so regularly. A solid fifty percent of the time he's killed as a T he claims rdm. Does hold a large amount of resentment, aggression, and generally rude attitude towards the influx of players recently which brings with it constant baiting and occasionally rdm of newer players.  :thumbsdown:
Edit* Also his constant suggestions of kicking people he doesn't like are rather obnoxious, especially when his reason for not liking them is, "they RMD'D MEEE".
Edit Edit* It took him approximately 3 weeks to muster up the time to take five minutes on this app, prior to that he was trying to convince tortie and kahuna to write it for him. Not to mention his summary is
Summary: i like apples and i play ttt alot and we really need more vips online -.- 2 many little kids (aka rdmers) i dont sound like 15 and people often mistake me for being 18....
What does sounding like you're 18 have anything to do with well, anything, and what does the amount of vips matter? The position you're applying for is reg and our apples are rationed for admins only sorry, popular misconception.
Post by: LegendaryNoob on September 09, 2012, 10:04:37 PM
+1
He messes up sometimes, but he is fun to play with. I agree with Shockah on the "kick everyone he doesn't like" attitude, but he isn't that bad.
Post by: Oshoto on September 09, 2012, 10:11:49 PM
t baits 24/7 and is generally stupid, doesnt deserve regular in my opinion -1
Post by: Tezuni on September 09, 2012, 10:17:35 PM
I've never seen him T bait but that's just me.
Post by: ๖Ϝцzsioᴎ on September 09, 2012, 10:34:50 PM
LOL NO.
He shoots me for no apparent reason and denies it, huge  :thumbsdown:
Post by: pyrosheep on September 10, 2012, 11:10:41 AM
"They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean." BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING!  ???

Anyways, don't know if my opinion matters much, but he's a cool dude.  :thumbsup:
You're a dick. How would you feel if you just bought Garry's Mod to play TTT and then you get kicked out of every server with no chance to learn how to play? Go away.
Post by: ᇇ Orange™ on September 10, 2012, 04:44:32 PM
 :thumbsup: love him yes homo
Post by: Lavenchie on September 10, 2012, 04:57:56 PM
>All these Newbies +1ing
>None giving valid information while the only -1 gives reasonable facts

He's a cool guy and I know he gets along with everyone, but based on how you act isn't what I have in mind when I think how the regs should act. can't believe I'm agreeing with  pyrosheep   :thumbsdown:

Maybe if you change your act you could be reg one day.
Post by: Zevante on September 10, 2012, 05:14:00 PM
Nevermind, today he was acting like a dick as inno. Flaring bodies and the like. I never payed attention to his behavior I suppose.  :thumbsdown:
Post by: ToxicToxin on September 10, 2012, 07:28:06 PM
I dont see any problem when I play with him, pretty chill guy if you ask me
And for all those who say he traitor baits, do keep in mind that there are a lot of other people who do far worse than that
Now im not saying that he doesnt or that he does, because I myself dont actually know that, but based on what I see when I play at the times he's on, I dont see any problem  :thumbsup:
Post by: pyrosheep on September 10, 2012, 07:55:06 PM
I dont see any problem when I play with him, pretty chill guy if you ask me
And for all those who say he traitor baits, do keep in mind that there are a lot of other people who do far worse than that
Now im not saying that he doesnt or that he does, because I myself dont actually know that, but based on what I see when I play at the times he's on, I dont see any problem  :thumbsup:
People who do worse then that aren't regulars on the server and are usually banned if they do shit like that.
Post by: This Cactus on September 10, 2012, 07:57:46 PM
You know theres a format on applying either Reg, VIP... and stuff. I might consider maybe :thubsdown:, sorry digital but your ok but when someone going far you play for winning not having fun you just like never talk again and KOS the guy you saw kill someone I mean people kill you because you have no slight reason to KOS the guys you were KOSing and you complain "RDM RDM RDM" after the round ends, I slightly agree with Shockah.
Post by: digitalmk68 on September 10, 2012, 08:12:45 PM
ok ill try to fix that. ill be good from now on cactus
Post by: Cheesy Sandwich on September 10, 2012, 08:27:40 PM
Digital Does T bait, But no. i have never once seen him kill somesome. Super fun guy to play TTT with.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Shockah on September 10, 2012, 10:38:41 PM
What I don't quite understand is a fair portion of those  :thumbsup: 'ing are admitting to his T baiting. Should that not be grounds for a  :thumbsdown: , at best a +-0 based on multiple positive factors? I suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Post by: TehHank on September 11, 2012, 05:45:58 AM
I've seen him play nicely before but now reading the replies to this app i am currently at a 0+
Post by: memo3300 on September 11, 2012, 07:11:23 AM
What I don't quite understand is a fair portion of those  :thumbsup: 'ing are admitting to his T baiting. Should that not be grounds for a  :thumbsdown: , at best a +-0 based on multiple positive factors? I suppose everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

I believe it is because they want him to be a regular because he plays on the server and is nice to most of people.

I mean there are some +1 that says that they have never seen him do something wrong... but others go herp derp and want someone who breaks the rules to be part in the process of enforcing them.

Post by: Castle on September 11, 2012, 07:29:52 AM
I dont know.

You did save us from the RDM'er by killing him as inno.

Yet you T baited.

-/+0
Post by: Essex on September 11, 2012, 08:58:47 AM
Known him since i started playing on random servers again.

He is an acceptional player,ive never seen him t bait before but i did end up killing him thinking he was a T but my bad :) .
+1
Post by: Sabb on September 11, 2012, 09:23:32 AM
After actually reading through the app, I think this about sums everything up.

Right now I wouldn't be comfortable with you being promoted. I would like you to wait for a while and stop t-baiting and actually show that you've stopped and are willing to actually play the game and have fun without ruining it for other players. Denied for now.