Author Topic: digitalmk68  (Read 319 times)

digitalmk68

digitalmk68
« on: September 09, 2012, 06:19:36 PM »
Nickname: digitalmk68 or digital
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47477632
Favorite Interests: Games, football, reading
Favorite Servers: TTT
Time Online: monday to sunday from 12-10pm

Languages I Speak: english and korean
Education: still in school
Some stuff I don't like: high-pitched sounds
Other games I play:payday, dayz, g-mod, bf3, mw3, mw2,......all shooters

Summary: i like apples and i play ttt alot and we really need more vips online -.- 2 many little kids (aka rdmers) i dont sound like 15 and people often mistake me for being 18....

Offline pyrosheep

• the future is unwritten!
Re: digitalmk68
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »
fuck you no.
you're always traitor baiting and it's fucking obnoxious and annoying.
Quote from: Death M.D.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

Offline Zevante

• Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Aside from the lack of date in the title, yes. He is on nearly every time I am, and his behavior isn't at all questionable. Knows rules.  :thumbsup:

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 06:29:59 PM »
Today i saw him traitor baiting and i find him way too much times in questionable cases of rdming.

Apart from this and in my opinion, he doesn't know the way the game should be played and all the rules of the TTT server, wich is the server he frequents.

in my opinion, he isn't ready for the rank.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

digitalmk68

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
not t baiting if u pay attention i shoot in the air to scare off the new assholes that follow me-.-

digitalmk68

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 06:43:34 PM »
never hit the person and rdm? no those little kids dont know how to play and when i kill them how is it that they are the t????

Offline eligitine

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
I'd +1 his app. He's trust able and pretty reliable if you don't take in to account the occasional baiting.

Offline Tortie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
 :thumbsup:  Very fun to play with and I personally have not seen him do anything naughty

Offline pyrosheep

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2012, 07:06:32 PM »
not t baiting if u pay attention i shoot in the air to scare off the new assholes that follow me-.-
OK, so it's not t baiting if you and one other person is in the same general area and you shoot at their feet and head? Nobody is ever following you when you're pulling this shit. Also, the new people coming from Seananner's and Hutch's videos aren't assholes. They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean.
atleast in real life i have abs and i fuck any girl i see at a bar , youre all fucking gaming losers.

digitalmk68

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
do i ever shoot them and kill them? no, i just like to keep my distance

Offline pyrosheep

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
do i ever shoot them and kill them? no, i just like to keep my distance
You don't keep your distance. You follow them around shooting at them. Everyone. Not even the newbies.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2012, 08:29:53 PM »
fuck you no.
you're always traitor baiting and it's fucking obnoxious and annoying.
This is pyrosheep so I'll consider this as a +1.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:04 PM »
OK, so it's not t baiting if you and one other person is in the same general area and you shoot at their feet and head? Nobody is ever following you when you're pulling this shit. Also, the new people coming from Seananner's and Hutch's videos aren't assholes. They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean.

"They saw a cool game on a popular YouTubers videos and want to learn how to play it. People like you pulling all of this make them go away, and that's mean." BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING!  ???

Anyways, don't know if my opinion matters much, but he's a cool dude.  :thumbsup:

*Insert witty comment here*

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2012, 09:47:56 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Digital always plays clean, is a nice guy, and a good traitor to boot!!

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
Today i saw him traitor baiting and i find him way too much times in questionable cases of rdming.

Apart from this and in my opinion, he doesn't know the way the game should be played and all the rules of the TTT server, wich is the server he frequents.

in my opinion, he isn't ready for the rank.

Has little to no knowledge of the rules, those attesting to that are just silly. He is downright one of my least favorite people to play with because he doesn't understand the game he frequents so regularly. A solid fifty percent of the time he's killed as a T he claims rdm. Does hold a large amount of resentment, aggression, and generally rude attitude towards the influx of players recently which brings with it constant baiting and occasionally rdm of newer players.  :thumbsdown:
Edit* Also his constant suggestions of kicking people he doesn't like are rather obnoxious, especially when his reason for not liking them is, "they RMD'D MEEE".
Edit Edit* It took him approximately 3 weeks to muster up the time to take five minutes on this app, prior to that he was trying to convince tortie and kahuna to write it for him. Not to mention his summary is
Summary: i like apples and i play ttt alot and we really need more vips online -.- 2 many little kids (aka rdmers) i dont sound like 15 and people often mistake me for being 18....
What does sounding like you're 18 have anything to do with well, anything, and what does the amount of vips matter? The position you're applying for is reg and our apples are rationed for admins only sorry, popular misconception.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 10:00:13 PM by Shockah »