Author Topic: AB Thread Simulator 2012  (Read 660 times)

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
Re: It's a shame I didn't got to respond to my previous thread.
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »
Because it will have to be watched, it's just a nuisance. And it's not even that the people being insulted even give attention to who ever's doing it. They egg each other on there, the person they're talking about doesn't even have to be involved.
I seriously don't get why you guys don't just get over your shit attitudes towards it. If everyone could just not post like a total douchebag then there would be no problem with keeping ab up, but you're all basically saying "no, I want to be an asshole to whoever I want, I want freedom!"
Just doesn't work like that.
Do you think, that I'm a complete idiot and I want ab back to only insult people without a reason?

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2012, 08:54:48 AM »
Do you think, that I'm a complete idiot and I want ab back to only insult people without a reason?
No and that doesn't make you an idiot even if that was your intention. I don't know why you want ab up though, I recall seeing you argue about people there a lot while it was up.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2012, 09:21:36 AM »

No, but you do like to be a little bitch about things when you don't get your way.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »
No, but you do like to be a little bitch about things when you don't get your way.
Could you just shut up for once? Am I not allowed to defend my opinion without you saying shit?
No and that doesn't make you an idiot even if that was your intention. I don't know why you want ab up though, I recall seeing you argue about people there a lot while it was up.
I did argued there, but saying a lot is wrong because I only argued a few times. And I don't recall arguing without a good reason there so I don't really see how it's a bad thing.
  And why I want ab up is because of it's great potential to have discussions with completely honest opinions, but well, the downsides which we all know well seem to occur very often, but I don't really care that much, but I guess if it will still effect people so much, then there would be no other choice but shut it down, unless of course we will come with some kind of new system for it.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2012, 09:39:02 AM »
Could you just shut up for once? Am I not allowed to defend my opinion without you saying shit?I did argued there, but saying a lot is wrong because I only argued a few times. And I don't recall arguing without a good reason there so I don't really see how it's a bad thing.
  And why I want ab up is because of it's great potential to have discussions with completely honest opinions, but well, the downsides which we all know well seem to occur very often, but I don't really care that much, but I guess if it will still effect people so much, then there would be no other choice but shut it down, unless of course we will come with some kind of new system for it.
I meant arguing against the behaviour in ab.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2012, 09:41:39 AM »
Could you just shut up for once? Am I not allowed to defend my opinion without you saying shit?

Now you're going to get all defensive? I wouldn't normally give a shit, but every single reply you made makes it sound like whoever you're talking to just killed your dog.

Quote from: Prox
BOOHOO AB RUINS OUR LIVES

Now it's funny that my thread received negative comments after I politely asked a simple question.

Desperately asking? Are you stupid? What made you think that it was desperate?

Oh yeah, I really miss those days when I could go and insult everyone on the ab and nobody would know it was me. Yeah, nah.

and some people with precious personalities couldn't take insults.

Prove me wrong.

Take some estrogen pills or some shit. Fuck. You seriously need to take your bitching down a notch or two.

Or six.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »
Because it will have to be watched, it's just a nuisance. And it's not even that the people being insulted even give attention to who ever's doing it. They egg each other on there, the person they're talking about doesn't even have to be involved.
I seriously don't get why you guys don't just get over your shit attitudes towards it. If everyone could just not post like a total douchebag then there would be no problem with keeping ab up, but you're all basically saying "no, I want to be an asshole to whoever I want, I want freedom!"
Just doesn't work like that.
Holy shit man, "no, I want to be an asshole to whoever I want, I want freedom!" how fucking dim do you even have to be to say something like that? You seriously seem to only see the insults on ab and nothing more.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2012, 10:10:17 AM »
Holy shit man, "no, I want to be an asshole to whoever I want, I want freedom!" how fucking dim do you even have to be to say something like that? You seriously seem to only see the insults on ab and nothing more.
Not at all. I know there were some genuine discussions and shit but the retarded posts and just douchebag posts completely outweighed that.
If you couldn't tell, I just don't like most people's attitude and that was basically all I saw on ab. You can't deny that even when there was some sort of a legitimate discussion that wasn't bad, it never ended well. Either with people posting stupid stuff because they've got a terrible sense of humour or obviously with some sort of heated argument turning into really stupid attacks on eachother.

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2012, 10:28:07 AM »

Now you're going to get all defensive? I wouldn't normally give a shit, but every single reply you made makes it sound like whoever you're talking to just killed your dog.

Take some estrogen pills or some shit. Fuck. You seriously need to take your bitching down a notch or two.

Or six.
>bitching
Haha, good one.

Also I never felt better, Snivy, thanks for asking.

Offline ·UηİŦ··

• eeeeeeeeeee
  • Windows UserApple UserOld Forum MemberLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Exit left.
    • My Steam Profile
Re: AB Thread Simulator 2012
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2012, 11:19:31 AM »
Just because of this, ab is never going to be up again.

Oh well its not like it was important anyway.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
   The AB has caused nothing but frustration and tension in the community while it was up, and even while it was down. People will always have different opinions on it and there will never be something everyone can come to agreement on. However, I do say that putting it back up won't hurt anyone but the emotions of people weak to trolling/criticism. If it gets so bad to the point of people having to come and complain about it on the actual forums again, and make a completely unnecessary scene, then it should be taken down again. The AB was something Coolz implemented here for us to use, he didn't have to, but he did. All this complaining is making it seem like you all have a right to have the AB, when that is simply not the case.

This whole situation is childish; realize that not everyone will think the same way you do about situations and all this foolish arguing can be avoided. You may think the AB had actual discussion, where as others might've just seen the (past) 20 pages of nothing but spam. Some people probably did use it just to talk bad about others, were as others might've done it to have a personal discussion with the lack of others judging them based on who they are as a person. It's all about who you are , and how well you can handle things like this. How I look at it is, once all this complaining/begging about this AB stops, then it will probably come back. Until then I don't see it coming back anytime soon.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2012, 11:53:48 AM »
How I look at it is, once all this complaining/begging about this AB stops, then it will probably come back. Until then I don't see it coming back anytime soon.

It'll come back once coolz sees that all the little boys and girls can play nice with each other.

In other words, it's never coming back.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2012, 12:40:24 PM »
Oh shit, I don't really give a fuck about people having the feelings hurt because of the anonyboard. If you feel it harms you, don't go there. And if somebody goes and tell you about how people are insulting you on the ab, well then it's your friend's problem. If it hurts you, why would they even tell you?

You seem to not know which is the childish side.

Offline blαh2355

• Welcome to aperture science!
  • League PlayerWindows User
    View More Badges!

• May we perform tests on you?
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2012, 12:48:49 PM »
Oh shit, I don't really give a fuck about people having the feelings hurt because of the anonyboard. If you feel it harms you, don't go there. And if somebody goes and tell you about how people are insulting you on the ab, well then it's your friend's problem. If it hurts you, why would they even tell you?

You seem to not know which is the childish side.
If people actually did this, then population would be like around 5-10. I'm still neutral in this meaning I don't care if AB will come up or not, that's up for coolz to decide. New thread title sums this whole thread up.