Author Topic: [PLEASE READ] Administration Promotions  (Read 741 times)

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
Re: [PLEASE READ] Administration Promotions
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2012, 05:35:39 PM »
Pretty much nothing you've said changes anything I've said.
I just simply said how things looked from my perspective.

What Snivy said wasn't a complete attack on you, he was saying that you came across as an arrogant asshole, which you do. Yes he could have sugar coated it nicely, but it wasn't a big deal. He wasn't even directly calling you arrogant or an asshole, just saying that you're coming across that way similar to what I've said to you.
It might haven't been, but it just seemed to me like that at that moment.

"It was taken down because some idiots were constantly spamming and samefagging and some people with precious personalities couldn't take insults."
Actually, that is ABSOLUTELY a direct personal attack to basically anyone who "samefagged" or spammed. For the "samefagging" shit, it was fucking stupid. I don't think I actually saw someone once do something significant along those lines, instead only people accusing people of that when it often wasn't true... So in a way you're actually calling everyone who wrongfully accused people of it as stupid, and maybe even the people wrongfully accused themselves. On top of that you're directly calling everyone who wanted ab down or at least that used the argument that people on there were being unnecessary douchebags (including me) a princess by saying we have precious personalities and can't take insults. Ironic at that as well.
I didn't attacked anyone individually, that's what I meant by direct attack. Also I doubt that spamming and samefagging is a good thing.
I also didn't meant that everyone who wanted ab down = people with precious personalities.
Also not quite sure why that irony thingy was necessary.

"Short comment which at the time might have seemed like a passive aggressive remark but I didn't had such an intent."
Pretty much every post int hat thread and in many others are/were constantly passive aggressive, and like Snivy and I have said, just comes across as snobby, arrogant, and rude.
No, not all of them are, it's what you choose to believe which is fine as long as you're not saying it like it would be a fact.

My post also wasn't directed at anyone in particular but was my interpretation of most people's overall reasoning. I also wasn't speaking literally and saying that everyone in ab was like that, just that some in particular did, and no, not you. It's also not a personal attack. The purpose of the post wasn't to degrade someone or their character. Though I implied that everyone was acting extremely stubborn and wouldn't listen, because most of them were.
I thought it was, I was wrong.

As for Snivy saying you act like a little bitch when you don't get what you want, yea, he could have said it in a far better way but it still doesn't justify you retaliating in a similar or even worse way. You need to stop trying to twist this into you being the victim and blaming other people though. It's not going to help anything. I'm not saying that you need to sit there and just accept insults and admit to everything we say, but there are far better ways to deal with these situations and it's not to act poorly back. And any ways, this is about you becoming admin, not Snivy. I know we can work fine with Snivy, because for the most part we do. You're the one we're unsure of.
Yes, but you need to stop blaming me for everything as well. And why is that bad things are always noticed over the good ones? This might have been the reason why there was a time when people weren't too happy with each other as well.

And for "I don't think that saying "stop your bitching" to someone will actually make it happen."
I've already explained why I think that kind of attitude is justifiable in this situation, to an extent. If anyone was to sit there and say "please, accept my opinion" you're definitely just going to shoot them down or ignore them. It's very clear and you've acted that way before. It's also not necessarily a bad thing, but I think it's necessary to be strict with you sometimes.
Absolutely no. If I'm being addressed politely, I will respond politely as well.

"Considering the situation at the time, this wasn't that much of a big deal either."
Actually, it kind of was. It's just yet another comment which you were unable to keep your emotion out of with plenty of aggressive sarcasm. It generally sets a bad mood for everyone.
It was fairly obvious that I wasn't in my best mood, so that was like spilling gasoline on fire. And no, I'm not implying that I acted good in that situation.

"That is a bad example because that's not how I normally handle arguments because usually I don't get attacked as much."
I've seen it way more than just in the examples given though. If it was one situation then that wouldn't be a problem, but it wasn't.
But then how did you completely agreed with me being promoted before, and now because of those few threads you changed your opinion?

"My attitude is fine and I fell good and confident about it. But when thinking of my attitude don't take the example of it from those 2 threads, take it from this one or many others."
I'm not going to spend all my time finding examples for this stuff. It's completely unnecessary and in reality I shouldn't even be arguing this. We're simply here telling you that several people are having a problem with your general attitude recently. We have no need to prove that. This isn't a report. But even in this thread it still shows your personality with you being extremely defensive giving as little as possible ownership for poor action and not even actually saying you're going to improve. Instead, just trying to prove everyone wrong with reasoning and examples that have already happened. Instead, the best thing right now would probably just be to maybe very briefly explain why you acted the way you did, and to say that it wasn't intended and will be worked on. Not to argue every single point anyone makes against you unless there's very good reason for it. Which in this case, I don't think there is.
Improve? On what? Mistakes happen to everyone, the best I can do I believe is to try that it wouldn't happen again. And I already have explained why I acted like that, it was because I've failed to deal with negativity which I received for trying to improve our servers(by that I mean modifying the rule list).
And I don't argue if I don't think that I have a good reason for it.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2012, 05:37:41 PM »
Improve? On what? Mistakes happen to everyone, the best I can do I believe is to try that it wouldn't happen again. And I already have explained why I acted like that, it was because I've failed to deal with negativity which I received for trying to improve our servers(by that I mean modifying the rule list).

Flashbacks, holy shit.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
  • Respect: +1648
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2012, 05:41:04 PM »
Flashbacks, holy shit.
What do you mean?

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2012, 07:27:38 PM »
I'm going to stop because I'm clearly not getting anywhere.
Just want to say though that I said several times that the examples given weren't the only times that you've acted this way. If it was one or two times I wouldn't be considering it a big problem, but I've been noticing it a LOT and progressively more and more. That's why it makes the difference from me wanting you promoted and me having second thoughts on that. As I've explained it could easily affect your performance as an admin.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun