Author Topic: Almost died again on my bike  (Read 168 times)

Offline Seb

Re: Almost died again on my bike
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 05:39:57 PM »
Man I haven't biked in for ever but when I used to I like never fell lol. Some friends of mine made a bunch of ramps and shit near me, making a sort of bike course which was really fun and still is there actually. The only time I can even recall ever falling was when I was biking there with a friend and it was raining like fuck, and I went off one of the jumps and my back tire managed to slide as it went off the ramp. Ended up falling pretty fucking hard, had a nice gash into my right arm with gravel and shit in it, and I basically couldn't bend that arm more than an inch for at least a day. Oh, and the all the ramps were dirt, which is why the back tire slid I guess. The ramp I went off wasn't even big though, probably like half a meter tall maybe a bit taller... but I sped up to it really fast lol.

On the way to my old school, a root started growing under the sidewalk and it made a little ramp, about I think 40 degrees and 2.5 feet up.

It's p fun
Miami's Finest

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: Almost died again on my bike
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 06:52:24 PM »
On the way to my old school, a root started growing under the sidewalk and it made a little ramp, about I think 40 degrees and 2.5 feet up.

It's p fun
Nice.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun