Author Topic: Return of zs?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
Re: Return of zs?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
I love the new ZS, no competition compared to old one, it didn't even have a shop.

What features did the old one have that the new doesn't? New features you don't like?

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 05:56:20 PM »
What features did the old one have that the new doesn't? New features you don't like?

Every person I asked just spewed out "It's not the same" or "It doesn't feel like ZS". I always thought it was just people having problems accepting change.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 05:58:34 PM »
+2
Every person I asked just spewed out "It's not the same" or "It doesn't feel like ZS". I always thought it was just people having problems accepting change.

It's not that I have a problem with change, it's just I really like the original ZS; a lot more then the newer version. I don't really care about the special shit or anything.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 06:04:25 PM »
I fucking love the new ZS. It has a lot more worth while gameplay, you didn't have to debate what weapon should get the ammo regen, you can buy the weapons you want instead of getting the standard of a USP + Plank, and you can buy ammo on the spot at crates.

IMO, the old ZS got boring as all hell. Half the time the animation systems were glitched, and it wasn't very fun to be a zombie, and health vials did jack shit.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »
I fucking love the new ZS. It has a lot more worth while gameplay, you didn't have to debate what weapon should get the ammo regen, you can buy the weapons you want instead of getting the standard of a USP + Plank, and you can buy ammo on the spot at crates.

IMO, the old ZS got boring as all hell. Half the time the animation systems were glitched, and it wasn't very fun to be a zombie, and health vials did jack shit.

Fix 'em. Buff 'em.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Fenix

• Your personal ZS guide & pro.
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 06:40:48 PM »
Why dont we try to get NoX's ZS. It has bosses AND its boomsticks arent 140 pts. They're actually 200 and you have to work for them.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 06:52:36 PM »
Fix 'em. Buff 'em.

But

that's the thing

They're already fixed in the new ZS.

It's not that I have a problem with change, it's just I really like the original ZS; a lot more then the newer version. I don't really care about the special shit or anything.

Then don't use them?

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Juan_Ambriz

• Guys is it wrong that....
  • POENIS
  • Respect: +338
    • My Youtube. Mostly tech help SUB!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »
+1

The reasons why I strongly dislike the new ZS is because

half the fun I had was when people would go "oh FUCK I GOT GRENADES!" and then getting raped by zombies.

You didn't have to concentrate so much on your points and how much some shit costs. All you had to care about was kills, and killing.

You didn't have to waste time buying ammo and health and such it would just regenerate.

And also because I spent most of my like 500 or so hours on that ZS

In fact that ZS was the ONLY reason why I bought Garrys Mod
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:00:39 PM by Juan_Ambriz »

THANKS CRYPTO BB

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 11:06:52 PM »
I think you're right.  It sounds like they didn't want to invest the time into learning the new one, because the old one is so simple.  I say the investment is worth it, because once you learn the new ZS, it's SOOOO much more fun.

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
  • Respect: +1788
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 11:08:48 PM »
I don't know. The new one feels much more camp-y. I like running around like a moron

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2012, 11:26:44 PM »
I don't know. The new one feels much more camp-y. I like running around like a moron

Although I'm in favor of the new one I'd have to agree with this, I'm a nublet at ZS don't get me wrong but I shouldn't be practically incapable of getting a kill as humans it just take so many goddamn bullets that by the time I'm reloading my 2nd clip someone else "steals/takes" the kill I've been working on if I'm not already dead yet.

Offline Pilgrim

• Respect: +8
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 02:10:25 AM »
They both have different playstyles.
Old ZS was more like a FPS where you just worried about getting kills.
The new one is more like a strategy in which you have to be careful and know where to place everything.

Offline The Ghost Of Anony Mouse

• hye
  • bi
  • Respect: +108
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 05:09:59 AM »
why not have something that switches between the two ZSes (the old one fixed ofcourse)

Offline yoshi

• as I said, pretty nice.
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +377
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 01:29:42 PM »
I prefer earning weapons with kills.

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
  • Respect: +1207
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »

Yes. Example: we have to cade when everyone is ready. When someone is left behind well they're doomed. That's what makes the old ZS more harder than the new one.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself