Author Topic: Return of zs?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Tezuni

• Respect: +162
Re: Return of zs?
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2012, 02:10:32 AM »
Though the old ZS did have its moments, I personally find the new version far superior.

Yes this pretty much.  I believe the benefits of the new one outweigh any of the perks of the old one.

Offline Targnil

• Respect: 0
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2012, 05:58:29 AM »
I couldn't agree with you more, the new version is pretty crappy - You can choose your weps (I want randoms back!), and get points instead of kills (Sucks imo). Older version is so much better and has that RND touch (Even though it isn't technically made by us but joo know what i mean) -Though yeah, maybe a couple of elements could be extracted from the new one and placed in the old.

Moar agree from me.
If randomgs keeps the same old version Im definetly going to play there.
I personally don't really like Nox server for example where the way we have to buy the weapons is just dull and clumsy.
It has also some other not so good small features I don't like.
Randomgs always ran the best server of the old version of zs.
and btw nox misses voicechat

Screw Nox now, starting the ponies/bronies on-sight ban.
Personally, I think they should accept any kind of people in the world.
Because of humanity, everyone has their own hobbies, likes, dislikes and whatever shit.
They should think of themselves.

Normal people don't really care about stuff others do that they keep for themselfs, no matter what kind of freaks they are.
I think they do what they do at nox is cuz bronys like to shove their fandom in every corner of the internet like attentionwhores and people are simply fed up with it.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
  • Respect: +28
    • DeviantART
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 03:52:00 AM »
Normal people don't really care about stuff others do that they keep for themselfs, no matter what kind of freaks they are.
I think they do what they do at nox is cuz bronys like to shove their fandom in every corner of the internet like attentionwhores and people are simply fed up with it.
[/quote]
You wrong.
Not "everyone" does that.

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 05:42:16 AM »
'Our' ZS and 'new' ZS are just completely different. I don't like the new ZS. In our ZS, you actually need to seek for kills to gain weapons for your survival. Melee weapons are big thing and you need to have some dodging skills.
In this new ZS, it feels like there's no way to dodge, using melee weapons is impossible and you can just run, shoot and pray.
New ZS might be more noob-friendly for zombies but I still like the old style:

Melee, kill some more until you get 15 kills, own some more until 20 kills, if you get cades and you have ammo in the map, barricade, survive.

And in the end, the survival rate to wave 10 is quite small.

Offline The Ghost Of Anony Mouse

• hye
  • bi
  • Respect: +108
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »
'Our' ZS and 'new' ZS are just completely different. I don't like the new ZS. In our ZS, you actually need to seek for kills to gain weapons for your survival. Melee weapons are big thing and you need to have some dodging skills.
In this new ZS, it feels like there's no way to dodge, using melee weapons is impossible and you can just run, shoot and pray.
New ZS might be more noob-friendly for zombies but I still like the old style:

Melee, kill some more until you get 15 kills, own some more until 20 kills, if you get cades and you have ammo in the map, barricade, survive.

And in the end, the survival rate to wave 10 is quite small.

dont forget when someone get's killed as a human, myppl happens

Offline Mehis

• lolbai
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2012, 11:09:49 AM »
dont forget when someone get's killed as a human, myppl happens

Nubs.