Author Topic: R.V Spy (Yakuza) -- First blood, T buddy kill  (Read 470 times)

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
Re: R.V Spy (Yakuza) -- First blood, T buddy kill
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 07:34:26 AM »
1. I'm not defending him.
2. I try to resolve problem between them.
3. I don't want them to end up hating each other.
4. R.V Spy is F***KING not FPS Russian/La Volpe
5. Both Cactus and this <CG> Batman/Superman are my friends.
6. Axule: "Are people really falling for that? " , You are wrong. He's not FPS Russian/La Volpe
7. Axule: "Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game."

You sure? I sure I can bring up a better ending for them.

Why are we arguing about who he is they have identical personalities, they've both played a ton and a half, they both clearly know the rules and limitations, this one whomever he is knows what he did was wrong, this should be worth a ban in itself. The argument shouldn't revolve around "who's who" it should be more focussed on the crime at hand and figuring out who deserves the bad rep said ban brings later.

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 07:44:56 AM »
So you mean banning is the way to solve every single thing in-game?

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 07:58:22 AM »

I'm not saying let's ban both of them (assuming there's two as you say) I'm saying let's ban the one responsible for this. The steam id is surefire way of banning the correct account and in my opinion he deserves a ban. He can't just go commit an offense and get away with it because as you said "they're fighting" or whatever. I didn't see cactus do anything against the rules when I was present and yakuza/batman/whothehellknows did.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 12:56:19 PM »

I find this hard to believe

Letting Spy get off the hook isn't going to help resolve things. He clearly knows the rules. He should face his consequences.

This isn't a matter of the two hating each other. It's a matter of R.V Spy knowingly killing his T partner.

You believe what you want to, I'll believe what I want to.

Having them as friends doesn't prove much.

6. Axule: "Are people really falling for that? " , You are wrong. He's not FPS Russian/La Volpe

You believe what you want to, I'll believe what I want to.

7. Axule: "Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game."

If so, you're headed in the wrong direction. By letting Spy get off with a warning for something as serious as killing his Traitor Partner, you're showing a form of favoritism and popping that idea in their heads that they can break the rules and get away with it. I can almost assure you that letting Spy go will not calm Cactus down. It will make things more intense instead. Cactus will feel cheated, which he should because there will be no justice for him. I understand what you're trying to do, but it's the wrong way. R.V spy knew exactly what he was doing when he did it. the feud between the two doesn't make it any better either because it could also be viewed as Target/Revenge RDM.

Yes, if the punishment fits the crime that is.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 04:55:00 PM »
This is hilarious.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 07:01:46 PM »
I'd like to display a message from R.V Spy, here it is:

You can not hang 2 rule accusations of TK and First Blood RDM. I was a Traitor and Cactus was Traitor as well, what makes it more interesting is that he was afk for that moment and had low karma. Which is why this case should be renamed and classified as Team Killing. Axule and Shockah you both are very quick to jump the gun. Well more of hypocritical in your actions, we all know about the so called first blood that occurs on this server. I am not going to dwell in that territory as I have respect for both of you. Sure my actions were not exactly legal in this matter and  I admit it was an asshole move but a strategic one at that. WIth such event risking only 50 karma to use as an advantage of destroying the opposing force. I know I should have cleared it up with Cactus first but at that moment he was in the middle afk.
So I offer Cactus a formal public apology and hope there are no hard feelings left between us.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 07:57:03 PM »

You can not hang 2 rule accusations of TK and First Blood RDM. I was a Traitor and Cactus was Traitor as well, what makes it more interesting is that he was afk for that moment and had low karma. Which is why this case should be renamed and classified as Team Killing. Axule and Shockah you both are very quick to jump the gun. Well more of hypocritical in your actions, we all know about the so called first blood that occurs on this server. I am not going to dwell in that territory as I have respect for both of you. Sure my actions were not exactly legal in this matter and  I admit it was an asshole move but a strategic one at that. WIth such event risking only 50 karma to use as an advantage of destroying the opposing force. I know I should have cleared it up with Cactus first but at that moment he was in the middle afk.
So I offer Cactus a formal public apology and hope there are no hard feelings left between us.

You killed him 4 sec in the round ._.

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 08:17:47 PM »

To my recollection he wasn't afk he and I were both standing at the door trying to get out and what seemed like the moment the round started you blasted his head off. This is simply my word I don't remember him being afk I remember both he and I trying to cram are way through the exit door.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 08:59:59 PM »
Ban the steam ID of the offender, problem solved.

Offline Shockah

View More Badges!

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 09:39:12 PM »
Ban the steam ID of the offender, problem solved.

I'm not saying let's ban both of them (assuming there's two as you say) I'm saying let's ban the one responsible for this. The steam id is surefire way of banning the correct account and in my opinion he deserves a ban.

Yup.

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2012, 06:51:31 AM »
He's a mic-spamming buffoon.
Since he's admitted to it and "doesn't get" how it's a bad thing to rdm his T-buds  :thumbsup: +

Edit: He indirectly called out both his T-buds this round maybe he needs a break...

Y.....................U......................S
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:21:57 AM by This Cactus »
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2012, 07:20:47 AM »
You can't just people like that..
Anyway, I can't help you FPS Russian, this time you really did it..
Killing T buddy for own advantage still against the rules..
 :thumbsup:

DUDE! YOU ALL GOT IT ALL MIXED UP! R.V SPY ISN'T FPS RUSSIAN! HE IS THAT <CG> SUPERMAN/BATMAN GUY
THE REAL FPS RUSSIAN IS this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053781555/

Updated: After some personal talk with R.V Spy, it seemed that both of them, same case with sharpie and tom, having some fight, why don't we just leave such case for both of them to solve their misunderstanding. If it's solved and both of them are satisfied, then just ignore this report. If both of them still unsatisfied about it, so.... R.V Spy get his...

Excalipoor. This imageshack photo. Is.... well, First he said I whined like a baby to get him banned/reported this instant, true but not as if I was raging too much, I only follow rules and keeping on to confirm that I am a Regular. Well he always disobeys rules sometimes as if always... Second, he said I was AFK and had low karma only cause some people T bait me as of making me wounded - badly wounded then I get them as innocent then as I was really being picked on since my karma, mostly with Spy.... he killed me as of an instant headshot when I wasn't even being AFK. And why the heck would an admin say that you can RDM a low karma guy and don't fucking care about what you did, it is still known as Target/Buddy/ RDM. Still against the rules and nobody cares. Third, he called everyone bitches as if he would always come back after his recent banned is expired and do it again over and over until someone would care of him to be perma'd and or Russian/Little Buddha/Spy/ whoever he is. Fourth, I did bitch around with axule to just make a report but not that much really its not like I Revenge RDM'd him or something. And before this is that he conflicted he didn't know it wasn't allowed when he does this everytime and get reported about it..... Man I bet this is my longest reply yet. :L
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »
Oh god...
RV SPY (previously known as <CG> Batman) is the one I knew last December, he is actually FPS Russian's (who is know Little Buddha)'s brother.
1. They have differ way of playing.
2. I get together well than RV SPY than FPS russian even I knew Russian in November.
3. Saw them both playing in the same server, same map and same round for more than 20 times.

I can differ them well.
I first added Russian since the racist case towards him last November, I even labelled him as La Volpe in my friend list.
For RV SPY (<CG> Batman), I get to know him shortly after saw both of them playing using the SAME IGN - YAKUZA.
So, because of that YAKUZA IGN, you guys keep mixing them up as a same person.

With semy.... stop defending him. He's been against me ever since HE starts the fight. And no. You can't tear apart our fight. He starts it and he gets it more intense. Its not my fault I get in situations like these.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline This Cactus

View More Badges!

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2012, 07:21:23 AM »
I believe you are.
I believe you maybe won't as he makes it more intense with some "insults".
We already are and he starts the fights.
Can't you tell the difference?! If he was his brother, why same voice and way of playing? He IS.
Yes we are but we WERE too until he maybe became Russian/or he really is. We aren't anymore friends as if he is FPS.
.______________________. Yes he is. I bet we all know their the same as if you're the only one believing their not identical.
7. Axule: "Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game." Maybe HE will but not me. He even ruins MY fun of the game.

You sure? I may have an inferrences that you might not since he always fucks with me with that laugh .____.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2012, 07:26:46 AM »
Woah, Quad post.

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing