.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Bans (Read Only) => Report => Unapproved => Topic started by: Ἆxule on April 18, 2012, 08:09:06 PM

Title: R.V Spy (Yakuza) -- First blood, T buddy kill
Post by: Ἆxule on April 18, 2012, 08:09:06 PM
Player's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:42051465

Players Nickname:
R.V  Spy

Your in-game name:
Axule

Server name:
Temp TTT

Description of the event(s):
Round started, Cactus got shot almost immediately by Yakuza, which Yakuza later claims that he killed his T buddy for an advantage.

Reason for ban:
First Blood RDM
Traitor Buddy Kill

Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s):
Damagelogs:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Admitting:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Title: Re: R.V Spy (Yakuza) -- First blood, T buddy kill
Post by: Lazer Blade on April 18, 2012, 08:36:52 PM
Yea i was there sorry R. V but follow the rules. +1 to report.
Post by: Shockah on April 18, 2012, 09:02:12 PM
Watched cactus get decked in the start of the round, I figured it was a first blooding inno at first until russian/yakuza/R.V/angelofdeath started yelling out he was proven for killing him after reviewing the logs and text myself axule simply got to the kick first, though in certain cases a single t bud kill may not be bannable he clearly knew what he was doing was wrong and he's had multiple infractions in the past.  :thumbsup:
Post by: Foofoojack on April 18, 2012, 09:19:50 PM
PLEASE ban him immediately.

He just now shot me at the beginning of the round when I was T.
Post by: This Cactus on April 18, 2012, 09:51:10 PM
Hell yeah I will :thumbsup:.
Post by: Sharpie.eastern on April 18, 2012, 10:51:45 PM
He did this to me also a few days ago... i don't think he understands karma or the game very well... +1
Post by: Shockah on April 18, 2012, 11:04:18 PM
He did this to me also a few days ago... i don't think he understands karma or the game very well... +1

He does he just takes advantage of it any way he can.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on April 19, 2012, 12:52:10 AM
He's a mic-spamming buffoon.
Since he's admitted to it and "doesn't get" how it's a bad thing to rdm his T-buds  :thumbsup: +

Edit: He indirectly called out both his T-buds this round maybe he needs a break...
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on April 19, 2012, 03:26:02 AM

You can't just people like that..
Anyway, I can't help you FPS Russian, this time you really did it..
Killing T buddy for own advantage still against the rules..
 :thumbsup:

DUDE! YOU ALL GOT IT ALL MIXED UP! R.V SPY ISN'T FPS RUSSIAN! HE IS THAT <CG> SUPERMAN/BATMAN GUY
THE REAL FPS RUSSIAN IS this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053781555/ (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053781555/)

Updated: After some personal talk with R.V Spy, it seemed that both of them, same case with sharpie and tom, having some fight, why don't we just leave such case for both of them to solve their misunderstanding. If it's solved and both of them are satisfied, then just ignore this report. If both of them still unsatisfied about it, so.... R.V Spy get his...

(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4531/chatmb.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/chatmb.png/)
Post by: Shockah on April 19, 2012, 07:55:34 AM

DUDE! YOU ALL GOT IT ALL MIXED UP! R.V SPY ISN'T FPS RUSSIAN! HE IS THAT <CG> SUPERMAN/BATMAN GUY
THE REAL FPS RUSSIAN IS this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053781555/ (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053781555/)

Updated: After some personal talk with R.V Spy, it seemed that both of them, same case with sharpie and tom, having some fight, why don't we just leave such case for both of them to solve their misunderstanding. If it's solved and both of them are satisfied, then just ignore this report. If both of them still unsatisfied about it, so.... R.V Spy get his...

(http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4531/chatmb.png) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/chatmb.png/)

I literally can't find a difference in their personalities, even their laughs are identical. How is it possible to replicate that laugh?! Regardless of which one it is (assuming there is actually 2) both have played long enough to know it's not ok to kill a low karma t bud for your own benefit.
Post by: Apie2 on April 19, 2012, 08:00:28 AM
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: RV Spy?
R.V ~ Spy: yo
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: Are you FPS russia :o?
R.V ~ Spy: no
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: o_o
R.V ~ Spy: I sound like him
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: Yeah
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: Lol
R.V ~ Spy: and people think I am him
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: Yeah
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: your voice nearly sounds the same
R.V ~ Spy: I know
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: derp
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: This is mind fucking xD
R.V ~ Spy: dont worry about it
R.V ~ Spy: I just dont pay attention to it
R.V ~ Spy: people keep saying
R.V ~ Spy: its russian
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: You have even the same laugh as him
R.V ~ Spy: He's my brother
R.V ~ Spy: dont ask
Apie2 ٩͡๏̯͡๏۶: Is it posibly that he plays on your account sometimes :o?
R.V ~ Spy: no
R.V ~ Spy: mind fuck
R.V ~ Spy: I know
R.V ~ Spy: XD

I just post this here so people can see that why they are kinda the same.
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on April 19, 2012, 08:01:55 AM
I literally can't find a difference in their personalities, even their laughs are identical. How is it possible to replicate that laugh?! Regardless of which one it is (assuming there is actually 2) both have played long enough to know it's not ok to kill a low karma t bud for your own benefit.

Oh god...
RV SPY (previously known as <CG> Batman) is the one I knew last December, he is actually FPS Russian's (who is know Little Buddha)'s brother.
1. They have differ way of playing.
2. I get together well than RV SPY than FPS russian even I knew Russian in November.
3. Saw them both playing in the same server, same map and same round for more than 20 times.

I can differ them well.
I first added Russian since the racist case towards him last November, I even labelled him as La Volpe in my friend list.
For RV SPY (<CG> Batman), I get to know him shortly after saw both of them playing using the SAME IGN - YAKUZA.
So, because of that YAKUZA IGN, you guys keep mixing them up as a same person.
Post by: Ἆxule on April 19, 2012, 10:30:32 AM
Are people really falling for that? Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game.
Post by: semy32 on April 19, 2012, 10:37:12 AM
Stop defending him excalipoor
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on April 20, 2012, 01:51:26 AM
1. I'm not defending him.
2. I try to resolve problem between them.
3. I don't want them to end up hating each other.
4. R.V Spy is F***KING not FPS Russian/La Volpe
5. Both Cactus and this <CG> Batman/Superman are my friends.
6. Axule: "Are people really falling for that? " , You are wrong. He's not FPS Russian/La Volpe
7. Axule: "Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game."

You sure? I sure I can bring up a better ending for them.
Post by: Shockah on April 20, 2012, 07:34:26 AM
6. Axule: "Are people really falling for that? " , You are wrong. He's not FPS Russian/La Volpe
7. Axule: "Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game."

Why are we arguing about who he is they have identical personalities, they've both played a ton and a half, they both clearly know the rules and limitations, this one whomever he is knows what he did was wrong, this should be worth a ban in itself. The argument shouldn't revolve around "who's who" it should be more focussed on the crime at hand and figuring out who deserves the bad rep said ban brings later.
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on April 20, 2012, 07:44:56 AM
So you mean banning is the way to solve every single thing in-game?
Post by: Shockah on April 20, 2012, 07:58:22 AM

I'm not saying let's ban both of them (assuming there's two as you say) I'm saying let's ban the one responsible for this. The steam id is surefire way of banning the correct account and in my opinion he deserves a ban. He can't just go commit an offense and get away with it because as you said "they're fighting" or whatever. I didn't see cactus do anything against the rules when I was present and yakuza/batman/whothehellknows did.
Post by: Ἆxule on April 20, 2012, 12:56:19 PM

I find this hard to believe

Letting Spy get off the hook isn't going to help resolve things. He clearly knows the rules. He should face his consequences.

This isn't a matter of the two hating each other. It's a matter of R.V Spy knowingly killing his T partner.

You believe what you want to, I'll believe what I want to.

Having them as friends doesn't prove much.

You believe what you want to, I'll believe what I want to.

If so, you're headed in the wrong direction. By letting Spy get off with a warning for something as serious as killing his Traitor Partner, you're showing a form of favoritism and popping that idea in their heads that they can break the rules and get away with it. I can almost assure you that letting Spy go will not calm Cactus down. It will make things more intense instead. Cactus will feel cheated, which he should because there will be no justice for him. I understand what you're trying to do, but it's the wrong way. R.V spy knew exactly what he was doing when he did it. the feud between the two doesn't make it any better either because it could also be viewed as Target/Revenge RDM.

Yes, if the punishment fits the crime that is.
Post by: Samo on April 20, 2012, 04:55:00 PM
This is hilarious.
Post by: Samo on April 20, 2012, 07:01:46 PM
I'd like to display a message from R.V Spy, here it is:

You can not hang 2 rule accusations of TK and First Blood RDM. I was a Traitor and Cactus was Traitor as well, what makes it more interesting is that he was afk for that moment and had low karma. Which is why this case should be renamed and classified as Team Killing. Axule and Shockah you both are very quick to jump the gun. Well more of hypocritical in your actions, we all know about the so called first blood that occurs on this server. I am not going to dwell in that territory as I have respect for both of you. Sure my actions were not exactly legal in this matter and  I admit it was an asshole move but a strategic one at that. WIth such event risking only 50 karma to use as an advantage of destroying the opposing force. I know I should have cleared it up with Cactus first but at that moment he was in the middle afk.
So I offer Cactus a formal public apology and hope there are no hard feelings left between us.
Post by: Ἆxule on April 20, 2012, 07:57:03 PM

You can not hang 2 rule accusations of TK and First Blood RDM. I was a Traitor and Cactus was Traitor as well, what makes it more interesting is that he was afk for that moment and had low karma. Which is why this case should be renamed and classified as Team Killing. Axule and Shockah you both are very quick to jump the gun. Well more of hypocritical in your actions, we all know about the so called first blood that occurs on this server. I am not going to dwell in that territory as I have respect for both of you. Sure my actions were not exactly legal in this matter and  I admit it was an asshole move but a strategic one at that. WIth such event risking only 50 karma to use as an advantage of destroying the opposing force. I know I should have cleared it up with Cactus first but at that moment he was in the middle afk.
So I offer Cactus a formal public apology and hope there are no hard feelings left between us.

You killed him 4 sec in the round ._.
Post by: Shockah on April 20, 2012, 08:17:47 PM

To my recollection he wasn't afk he and I were both standing at the door trying to get out and what seemed like the moment the round started you blasted his head off. This is simply my word I don't remember him being afk I remember both he and I trying to cram are way through the exit door.
Post by: Tezuni on April 20, 2012, 08:59:59 PM
Ban the steam ID of the offender, problem solved.
Post by: Shockah on April 20, 2012, 09:39:12 PM

I'm not saying let's ban both of them (assuming there's two as you say) I'm saying let's ban the one responsible for this. The steam id is surefire way of banning the correct account and in my opinion he deserves a ban.

Yup.
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 06:51:31 AM
Since he's admitted to it and "doesn't get" how it's a bad thing to rdm his T-buds  :thumbsup: +

Edit: He indirectly called out both his T-buds this round maybe he needs a break...

Y.....................U......................S
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 07:20:47 AM

Excalipoor. This imageshack photo. Is.... well, First he said I whined like a baby to get him banned/reported this instant, true but not as if I was raging too much, I only follow rules and keeping on to confirm that I am a Regular. Well he always disobeys rules sometimes as if always... Second, he said I was AFK and had low karma only cause some people T bait me as of making me wounded - badly wounded then I get them as innocent then as I was really being picked on since my karma, mostly with Spy.... he killed me as of an instant headshot when I wasn't even being AFK. And why the heck would an admin say that you can RDM a low karma guy and don't fucking care about what you did, it is still known as Target/Buddy/ RDM. Still against the rules and nobody cares. Third, he called everyone bitches as if he would always come back after his recent banned is expired and do it again over and over until someone would care of him to be perma'd and or Russian/Little Buddha/Spy/ whoever he is. Fourth, I did bitch around with axule to just make a report but not that much really its not like I Revenge RDM'd him or something. And before this is that he conflicted he didn't know it wasn't allowed when he does this everytime and get reported about it..... Man I bet this is my longest reply yet. :L
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 07:21:06 AM
Oh god...
RV SPY (previously known as <CG> Batman) is the one I knew last December, he is actually FPS Russian's (who is know Little Buddha)'s brother.
2. I get together well than RV SPY than FPS russian even I knew Russian in November.
3. Saw them both playing in the same server, same map and same round for more than 20 times.

I can differ them well.
I first added Russian since the racist case towards him last November, I even labelled him as La Volpe in my friend list.
For RV SPY (<CG> Batman), I get to know him shortly after saw both of them playing using the SAME IGN - YAKUZA.

With semy.... stop defending him. He's been against me ever since HE starts the fight. And no. You can't tear apart our fight. He starts it and he gets it more intense. Its not my fault I get in situations like these.
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 07:21:23 AM
I believe you are.
I believe you maybe won't as he makes it more intense with some "insults".
We already are and he starts the fights.
Can't you tell the difference?! If he was his brother, why same voice and way of playing? He IS.
Yes we are but we WERE too until he maybe became Russian/or he really is. We aren't anymore friends as if he is FPS.
.______________________. Yes he is. I bet we all know their the same as if you're the only one believing their not identical.
7. Axule: "Regardless, Excallipor, the point you brought up about Spy and Cactus having a fight doesn't make anyhing better. If anything, it makes it worse. And leaving it for them to "take care of" isn't exactly the greatest idea ever. They'll end up ruining the fun for others in game." Maybe HE will but not me. He even ruins MY fun of the game.

You sure? I may have an inferrences that you might not since he always fucks with me with that laugh .____.
Post by: [Valor]iPounce on April 22, 2012, 07:26:46 AM
Woah, Quad post.
Post by: memo3300 on April 22, 2012, 08:26:32 AM
the offender restricted his teammate to play a round, so lets say that the punishment for him should be x2.  A round can go like 15-20 minutes, so lets say his ban should be 40 and rounding 1 hour.

1 hour ban isn't that bad or anything, and killing a teamate is not the end of the world.

BUT, if the offender, as other people have stated, have done it more than once, the ban should be longer.

also, have he ever been banned for doing this stuff?
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 09:54:43 AM

When necessarily only.
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 09:55:12 AM
the offender restricted his teammate to play a round, so lets say that the punishment for him should be x2.  A round can go like 15-20 minutes, so lets say his ban should be 40 and rounding 1 hour.

1 hour ban isn't that bad or anything, and killing a teamate is not the end of the world.

BUT, if the offender, as other people have stated, have done it more than once, the ban should be longer.

also, have he ever been banned for doing this stuff?

Not really a 1 hour ban memo, He's been doing these stuff to me with insults, mic spams, etc. In his different accounts - Such as * * * R.V Spy/Little Buddha/ FPS Russian/ etc. -   ( He has many IGNs --- can't even know the others * * * But what matters is the rules so IDK why I'm saying these so I probably would stop now).
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 09:59:05 AM
This is hilarious.

Not really.
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 09:59:20 AM

I offer a decline in that apology since after that incident where you killed me, you insult me as what I chat and keep on saying "umad", also - - - you do this recently every after your ban is expired. In many accounts, you probably shouldn't. (He will just keep on using/creating more accounts just for him to get to play on RND - - again not mattering *stopping*)
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 09:59:47 AM

Haha but not really instaban but we need votes.
Post by: semy32 on April 22, 2012, 10:35:57 AM
cactus.. that is your ninth post in this thread.
Post by: Shockah on April 22, 2012, 12:43:52 PM
Haha but not really instaban but we need votes.

I don't believe votes contribute to reports, only meaningful information/points that would otherwise go unnoticed/evidence.
Post by: memo3300 on April 22, 2012, 01:58:38 PM
Not really a 1 hour ban memo, He's been doing these stuff to me with 1insults, 2mic spams, etc. 3In his different accounts - Such as * * * R.V Spy/Little Buddha/ FPS Russian/ etc. -   ( He has many IGNs --- can't even know the others * * * But what matters is the rules so IDK why I'm saying these so I probably would stop now).

1) can you prove this?

2) you can mute him

3) different accounts or in game names? because if he changes name, i mean what is wrong with it? but if he impersonates (as some people have said he is FPS russian and other say that he isn't) or changes of account to keep playing that's a bigger ban.
Post by: Ἆxule on April 22, 2012, 02:19:11 PM
1) can you prove this?

2) you can mute him

3) different accounts or in game names? because if he changes name, i mean what is wrong with it? but if he impersonates (as some people have said he is FPS russian and other say that he isn't) or changes of account to keep playing that's a bigger ban.

I personally believe that R. V Spy is F.P.S. Russian, except that he bought another account. He's gone by so mmany aliases, I find it hard to believe that he other account is his brother or whaever excuse it is.
Post by: memo3300 on April 22, 2012, 03:49:46 PM
simply as, one account is causing troubles, ban that account, multiples accounts from one IP are causing troubles, ban the ip.
Post by: This Cactus on April 22, 2012, 06:51:01 PM
1) Shockah
  Thats what I mean I just lost some time to think of other words since I was concentrated on the other replies I made.

2) Semy
  I know.

3) Memo
  1- - - He does that in Steam chat and rarely in game - To cover up he does it rarely in game to not get caught of player disrespect -  *He had a partner to disrespect me, He wouldn't stop until he sees a VIP/Admin joins*
  2 - - - Well i knew that it's not comfortable to me that I mute people
 3 - - - He changes accounts/names is for being wrong to me as I said he does it to me every after his recent ban is expired.

And these 2 last post replies *before this post*, thats not what means now. Also this post isnt what matters.
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on April 23, 2012, 07:02:23 AM
Since so many arguments, all concluded that we should ban R.V Spy (DEFINITELY NOT FPS RUSSIAN), so why he isn't banned yet?
You don't say sourceban broken....
Post by: Ἆxule on April 23, 2012, 09:54:11 AM
Since so many arguments, all concluded that we should ban R.V Spy (DEFINITELY NOT FPS RUSSIAN), so why he isn't banned yet?
For the love of God, it doesn't matter if he is FPS Russian or not.
Post by: Don on April 23, 2012, 09:57:51 AM
(http://i.qkme.me/368p3w.jpg)
Post by: This Cactus on April 23, 2012, 04:46:13 PM
Didn't know why this report is so long and not yet approved/unapproved by any of the admins.
Post by: [TTPN] ShadowMoon on April 24, 2012, 12:03:30 AM
For the love of God, it doesn't matter if he is FPS Russian or not.

Actually, it matter for me... (=.=)

(http://i.qkme.me/368p3w.jpg)

what you mean? o_O
Post by: Ἆxule on April 24, 2012, 01:09:46 AM
Actually, it matter for me... (=.=)

When you say it like this...
(DEFINITELY NOT FPS RUSSIAN)
... It really annoys the fuck out of me because you're implying you know 100% that he is not FPS Russian. Do you have any hard proof that he is in fact not FPS Russian? If not, you cannot say "DEFINATLEY".

Oh god...
From what I've seen, there really is no difference at all. If there is any at all, the difference is very minimal. Besides, it isn't that hard to change your tactics. and actually, one big thing that tells me that FPS Russian and R.V Spy are the same people is how he brags. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed or not, but I remember I especially was annoyed with how FPS  Russian was ALWAYS bragging about whatever. As I play with R. V Spy, I get that same feeling.
I don't even know why this matters. It's the internet, it's not that hard to change your personality.
*Buys another account, happens to have another computer in the house. Uses both computers at the same time and plays GMod* It's not that hard.

I can differ them well.
What? Are you saying Yakuza and FPS Russian can't be the same person because it's seperate accounts? If so, it's not that hard at all to buy two accounts. If I remember correctly, I remember FPS Russian, Yakuza, Angel of Death, R.V Spy, or whatever alias he goes by now, to brag about having all this money. I don't see it far fetched that he could have bought two accounts, or even more for all I know ._.
Post by: Dark Pacifist on April 24, 2012, 01:48:05 AM
Axule is correct that it is Fps Russian.
1.Same voice.
2.Same attitude.
3.Bragged about it back when he was bypassing his ban.
4.I know him quite well since he is "two" of my friends.

It does not matter who he is:
1.He should be punished for his actions regardless of who he is.
2.He is a general headache between his mic spam and repetitive rdm.
3.Though he is fun at times he often minges certain people untill they leave. (like the "Mr. Tom" factor)

So let's worry about the punishment first and if he comes back with another account wait untill he causes problems again and move on to further punishments sound good?
Post by: Deathie on April 24, 2012, 01:52:05 AM
While this would have normally warranted a 2-3 day ban at them most, I feel it's far too late and rash to do that now.

I'll just give him a stern talking-to, and if he admits that he knows what he did was against the rules, and won't do it again, then I'll let him off the hook this time. This will still count as a strike against him, so if he's caught doing something again, the punishment will be more severe than if it was his first offense.

Oh,

and by the way

Axule is correct that it is Fps Russian.
1.Same voice.
2.Same attitude.
3.Bragged about it back when he was bypassing his ban.
4.I know him quite well since he is "two" of my friends.

You know, and the SteamID's match.

Hurhur.