Author Topic: R.V Spy (Yakuza) -- First blood, T buddy kill  (Read 470 times)

Offline This Cactus

• Windows UserApple UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• im gey~ | I'm just an average kid who likes gaming
Re: R.V Spy (Yakuza) -- First blood, T buddy kill
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2012, 04:46:13 PM »
Didn't know why this report is so long and not yet approved/unapproved by any of the admins.
Thanks gamefreak!

Offline [TTPN] ShadowMoon

• Gamer
    • DeviantART
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2012, 12:03:30 AM »
For the love of God, it doesn't matter if he is FPS Russian or not.

Actually, it matter for me... (=.=)

what you mean? o_O

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2012, 01:09:46 AM »
Actually, it matter for me... (=.=)

When you say it like this...
(DEFINITELY NOT FPS RUSSIAN)
... It really annoys the fuck out of me because you're implying you know 100% that he is not FPS Russian. Do you have any hard proof that he is in fact not FPS Russian? If not, you cannot say "DEFINATLEY".

Oh god...
RV SPY (previously known as <CG> Batman) is the one I knew last December, he is actually FPS Russian's (who is know Little Buddha)'s brother.
1. They have differ way of playing.
From what I've seen, there really is no difference at all. If there is any at all, the difference is very minimal. Besides, it isn't that hard to change your tactics. and actually, one big thing that tells me that FPS Russian and R.V Spy are the same people is how he brags. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed or not, but I remember I especially was annoyed with how FPS  Russian was ALWAYS bragging about whatever. As I play with R. V Spy, I get that same feeling.
2. I get together well than RV SPY than FPS russian even I knew Russian in November.
I don't even know why this matters. It's the internet, it's not that hard to change your personality.
3. Saw them both playing in the same server, same map and same round for more than 20 times.
*Buys another account, happens to have another computer in the house. Uses both computers at the same time and plays GMod* It's not that hard.

I can differ them well.
I first added Russian since the racist case towards him last November, I even labelled him as La Volpe in my friend list.
For RV SPY (<CG> Batman), I get to know him shortly after saw both of them playing using the SAME IGN - YAKUZA.
So, because of that YAKUZA IGN, you guys keep mixing them up as a same person.
What? Are you saying Yakuza and FPS Russian can't be the same person because it's seperate accounts? If so, it's not that hard at all to buy two accounts. If I remember correctly, I remember FPS Russian, Yakuza, Angel of Death, R.V Spy, or whatever alias he goes by now, to brag about having all this money. I don't see it far fetched that he could have bought two accounts, or even more for all I know ._.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:19:25 AM by Ἆxule »

Offline Dark Pacifist

• Linux User
    View More Badges!

• Please gather round while I detonate the bomb.
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2012, 01:48:05 AM »
Axule is correct that it is Fps Russian.
1.Same voice.
2.Same attitude.
3.Bragged about it back when he was bypassing his ban.
4.I know him quite well since he is "two" of my friends.

It does not matter who he is:
1.He should be punished for his actions regardless of who he is.
2.He is a general headache between his mic spam and repetitive rdm.
3.Though he is fun at times he often minges certain people untill they leave. (like the "Mr. Tom" factor)

So let's worry about the punishment first and if he comes back with another account wait untill he causes problems again and move on to further punishments sound good?
-Hibernating till summer-

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »
While this would have normally warranted a 2-3 day ban at them most, I feel it's far too late and rash to do that now.

I'll just give him a stern talking-to, and if he admits that he knows what he did was against the rules, and won't do it again, then I'll let him off the hook this time. This will still count as a strike against him, so if he's caught doing something again, the punishment will be more severe than if it was his first offense.

Oh,

and by the way

Axule is correct that it is Fps Russian.
1.Same voice.
2.Same attitude.
3.Bragged about it back when he was bypassing his ban.
4.I know him quite well since he is "two" of my friends.

You know, and the SteamID's match.

Hurhur.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!