Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

VIP representative poll (New VIP system)

<< < (5/6) > >>

Tiger Guy:
Only thing I hope for is that this doesn't turn into a popularity contest.

Frank:

--- Quote from: Jman on March 31, 2012, 02:04:48 PM ---How can you still expect to be a VIP if you don't even play on the servers? If you look it doesn't say you were demoted for doing something wrong, but instead for mere inactivity. Since you were demoted, there was no app posted in order for you to re-apply. That, and the fact you still haven't even been playing since your last re-promotion as a VIP. I don't know why you haven't been demoted on the forums, but that doesn't really matter I guess.

I'm not trying to attack you or defend myself necessarily, but I'm just pointing out that there is a reason you are not on the VIP list.

EDIT: Added the option to change your vote in case you change your mind and what not.

--- End quote ---
I go on the servers once in a while, but I was never told about my demotion as a VIP. And that's what I find most outrageus, the fact that I was demoted for alleged inactivity yet was never told.

Jman:

--- Quote from: Frankie on March 31, 2012, 05:42:33 PM ---I go on the servers once in a while, but I was never told about my demotion as a VIP. And that's what I find most outrageus, the fact that I was demoted for alleged inactivity yet was never told.

--- End quote ---

I didn't demote you though so I'm just saying I know the reason, and that's all.

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Frankie on March 31, 2012, 05:42:33 PM ---I go on the servers once in a while, but I was never told about my demotion as a VIP. And that's what I find most outrageus, the fact that I was demoted for alleged inactivity yet was never told.

--- End quote ---
Have you checked on the servers to see if you're demoted?

Frank:

--- Quote from: Sabb on March 31, 2012, 07:33:05 PM ---Have you checked on the servers to see if you're demoted?

--- End quote ---
Last time I checked, I was still a VIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version