Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

VIP representative poll (New VIP system)

<< < (4/6) > >>

Frank:

--- Quote from: Servine M.D. on March 31, 2012, 01:44:15 PM ---I just used this list.
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,857.0.html

Removed Apie, Silent and Purple.

--- End quote ---
Seems like one of the admins isn't doing his job properly.

Jman:

--- Quote from: Frankie on March 31, 2012, 01:48:24 PM ---Seems like one of the admins isn't doing his job properly.

--- End quote ---

How can you still expect to be a VIP if you don't even play on the servers? If you look it doesn't say you were demoted for doing something wrong, but instead for mere inactivity. Since you were demoted, there was no app posted in order for you to re-apply. That, and the fact you still haven't even been playing since your last re-promotion as a VIP. I don't know why you haven't been demoted on the forums, but that doesn't really matter I guess.

I'm not trying to attack you or defend myself necessarily, but I'm just pointing out that there is a reason you are not on the VIP list.

EDIT: Added the option to change your vote in case you change your mind and what not.

Juan_Ambriz:
Not to be/sound like a dick or anything, but shouldn't the VIP Representative be active/ well mannered on the servers?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: Juan_Ambriz on March 31, 2012, 02:56:25 PM ---Not to be/sound like a dick or anything, but shouldn't the VIP Representative be active/ well mannered on the servers?

--- End quote ---
No, because they would be deciding the final decision based on everyone's opinion, not only theirs. So they would need to be completely unbiased, which is why this idea won't work well. In fact, it would work better with inactive members though, who don't personally know the applicants.

Juan_Ambriz:

--- Quote from: Sabb on March 31, 2012, 03:05:26 PM ---No, because they would be deciding the final decision based on everyone's opinion, not only theirs. So they would need to be completely unbiased, which is why this idea won't work well. In fact, it would work better with inactive members though, who don't personally know the applicants.

--- End quote ---

That's true.
Well that's gonna be a VERY wierd system to go by :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version