Restricted (Read Only) > VIPs

VIP representative poll (New VIP system)

(1/6) > >>

Don:
Because continuing to discuss this in the thread will lead to nothing.

It can't hurt to at least know who we will put in charge if the new system goes through.

Everyone has 2 votes, vote for who you think is the best candidate.

You don't have to give reasons for voting, but if you really want someone to NOT be the representative, give a good reason and then that'll be considered as well.

That's all.

(I know some VIPs don't have access to this because of their forum status, but that shouldn't be too big of a problem)

Deacon:
I don't think the representative thing will work, and I think we need to talk to coolz about it before we start making decisions.

Don:

--- Quote from: Deacon on March 31, 2012, 01:02:55 PM ---I don't think the representative thing will work, and I think we need to talk to coolz about it before we start making decisions.

--- End quote ---
I don't see your problem.
Once we bring it all to coolz, it's a "we decided on this guy by having a vote between admins/VIPs" instead of "lol guess we'll decide that eventually".
Doesn't hurt anybody to do this, really.

Deacon:
Seeing as how it won't be implemented except for in the temporary servers, I don't see why its being made into such a big deal. Xrain and Snivy can decide on that. Unless thats still why this thread is here, in which case nevermind.

Sabb:
Honestly, you're being a little pushy with this whole thing. Everyone hasn't agreed to this and you're already trying to make decisions based off of this. And I honestly don't think this is how it should be run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version