Author Topic: How can we improve your experience in the community  (Read 723 times)

Offline Roach :3

• Windows UserLinux UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Kids on drugs are really fun
  • Respect: +68
Re: How can we improve your experience in the community
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »
I see the point, but didn't you think why it some times happens?
I don't talk about Russian, he made a lot of wrong shit yes, but there are other players too.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
I don't talk about Russian, he made a lot of wrong shit yes, but there are other players too.

Heres the thing though,

people don't just go "Oh, I don't like you."

They usually do something that causes him/her to not like them.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »
+1
Here is a suggestion while the real RND ZS server is down, how about we decrease weapons strength, making it harder to kill zombies, (or by increasing life bar which ever is simpler), and making zombies dish out more damage per hit (depending on zombie class). That way it makes the ZS experience more enjoyable, and actually fun to play (and not camping in a room for 30 minutes).

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 01:07:44 PM »
+1
Here is a suggestion wh :quarterheart:ile the real RND ZS server is down, how about we decrease weapons strength, making it harder to kill zombies, (or by increasing life bar which ever is simpler), and making zombies dish out more damage per hit (depending on zombie class). That way it makes the ZS experience more enjoyable, and actually fun to play (and not camping in a room for 30 minutes).
this is relevant

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 01:36:39 PM »
Here is a suggestion while the real RND ZS server is down, how about we decrease weapons strength, making it harder to kill zombies, (or by increasing life bar which ever is simpler), and making zombies dish out more damage per hit (depending on zombie class). That way it makes the ZS experience more enjoyable, and actually fun to play (and not camping in a room for 30 minutes).

My sides.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 02:02:23 PM »
I couldn't control my bladder from the laughter.

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
  • Respect: +388
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 02:36:01 PM »
Heres the thing though,

for the most part, it is the opposite for that Snivy.
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
  • Respect: +235
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 04:37:56 PM »
+3

Heres the thing though,

This.

Re-read the post. I didn't only say it was the way F.P.S Russian acted.

for the most part, it is the opposite for that Snivy.

I'm assuming you mean to say "most of the time, it's the complete opposite Snivy."

I also remember how three other players used to dislike me strongly for the way I acted. This made a negative feeling towards me in the community due to the fact they were fairly popular AND smart members. Instead of outright returning the hate to them, I asked them to help me. Over and over again. "You're too immature" "you act like an idiot too much" "stop spamming" All of these I received, but I realized that they were true. People won't like you if you're just immature and you don't give a flying fuck if you are.

All three of those players are actually some of my closest friends in rNd now. They were the ones who helped me get VIP and admin even though at the beginning they were completely against it.

If you really want to be part of the community, someone who's looked up to and someone who everyone knows, you can't just act immature and do whatever you please. That means not lashing out or responding with completely unethical remarks to what they say about you, which most players do.
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncă‚‹": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
  • Respect: +388
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 09:51:16 PM »

I also remember how three other players used to dislike me strongly for the way I acted. This made a negative feeling towards me in the community due to the fact they were fairly popular AND smart members. Instead of outright returning the hate to them, I asked them to help me. Over and over again. "You're too immature" "you act like an idiot too much" "stop spamming" All of these I received, but I realized that they were true. People won't like you if you're just immature and you don't give a flying fuck if you are.

All three of those players are actually some of my closest friends in rNd now. They were the ones who helped me get VIP and admin even though at the beginning they were completely against it.

If you really want to be part of the community, someone who's looked up to and someone who everyone knows, you can't just act immature and do whatever you please. That means not lashing out or responding with completely unethical remarks to what they say about you, which most players do.

Thank you for clarifying it hotgreen.
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Nemisous

• you're all puppets tangled in strings.
  • I have no strings on me
  • Respect: +258
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 10:02:30 PM »
This.

Re-read the post. I didn't only say it was the way F.P.S Russian acted.

I'm assuming you mean to say "most of the time, it's the complete opposite Snivy."

Your my new hero Hotgreen, and here I thought I was the only person with these problems.

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »

Pretty much this.
I'm speaking from experience because I used to dislike almost every single one of today's members apart from Snivy when I first met them.

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2012, 08:11:22 AM »
Pretty much this.
I'm speaking from experience because I used to dislike almost every single one of today's members apart from Snivy when I first met them.

Yeah, I thought you were a pretty big dick.

<3
Miami's Finest

Offline Cake Faice

• How can society be real
  • Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• if our oppresions aren't real?
  • Respect: +1541
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
Pretty much this.
>disliking cake face
>that's a paddlin

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
  • Respect: +1236
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »
*cough*

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2012, 03:57:34 PM »
Pretty much this.
I didn't know you disliked me when we first first fiiirst met.