Author Topic: Where have the tampons gone?  (Read 437 times)

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
Re: Where have the tampons gone?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 10:42:35 PM »
am I too passive-aggressive or do people just naturally get pissed off at everything I say

Offline Seb

• Respect: +783
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2012, 10:44:09 PM »
am I too passive-aggressive or do people just naturally get pissed off at everything I say

I think you know what the answer is.

(you're extremely passive-aggressive)
Miami's Finest

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 12:25:08 AM »
+1

Yeah I love you and all but sometimes your posts make me go gorilla. As I suppose mine many times do the same.

And about hate, uhng, I hate Jman so much. But I shouldn't be so angry about it. I have to be chill. Anger is only good to overcome fear.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2012, 12:49:39 AM »

Personally, I prefer snarky sarcasm over direct hate.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
  • Respect: +805
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2012, 05:51:11 AM »
And about hate, uhng, I hate Jman so much. But I shouldn't be so angry about it. I have to be chill. Anger is only good to overcome fear.

Dude, what the hell is your problem? I really don't see how you can just act like you are 200% better than me. Your pejorative insults are those which you would say to a 3 year old, which I'm clearly not. You know when you say "I hate Jman so much" that I'm going to see it and it's going to cause problems, so maybe you're trying to be histrionic and start shit, I really can't tell.

Either way, I will ask you as kindly as I can to fuck off and keep your stupid comments to yourself about me. I know you hate me, and trust me, I hate you too. However, I keep it to myself and don't post "OMG I HATE FRANK SO MUCH!11!!!" in every thread I get the chance. If anyone's being randomly pissy about everything, it's you.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2012, 06:42:51 AM »
+2
And about hate, uhng, I hate Jman so much.

That was idiotic and uncalled for.

fuck off and keep your stupid comments to yourself.

That was stupid and unnecessary.

I've had enough of your
snide insinuations
disingenuous assertions
malicious implications
tabloid journalism.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline cogsandspigots

• Respect: +612
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2012, 07:01:18 AM »
When someone does something to annoy me, I talk to them about it and try to avoid hating.
If they change it, I begin to respect them more (Jman is my example).

Well, I hope I don't come off as annoying.
:I

Offline Seb

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2012, 09:52:08 AM »
Dude, what the hell is your problem? I really don't see how you can just act like you are 200% better than me. Your pejorative insults are those which you would say to a 3 year old, which I'm clearly not. You know when you say "I hate Jman so much" that I'm going to see it and it's going to cause problems, so maybe you're trying to be histrionic and start shit, I really can't tell.

Either way, I will ask you as kindly as I can to fuck off and keep your stupid comments to yourself about me. I know you hate me, and trust me, I hate you too. However, I keep it to myself and don't post "OMG I HATE FRANK SO MUCH!11!!!" in every thread I get the chance. If anyone's being randomly pissy about everything, it's you.

Jman, I think this is the problem.

Just
don't
respond.

Trust me, I like you and everything but seriously I see you pull this shit all the time and I bite my tongue. But seriously, dude, just. Stop. This.

If somebody hates you and you know or the hate is mutual, don't try to argue with them! Especially over stupid horseshit like this! It just gives them (and others) more reason to think you're immature! Just back off and take it like a bitch in heat. Don't respond to this, just read it and think.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:56:13 AM by Big Bad Daddy Voodoo »
Miami's Finest

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2012, 09:59:29 AM »
I didn't notice this was titled the "Jman Hate Thread" ._.. Jman's not really the main problem or anything... the threads supposed to be talking about everyone's out of the normal short temper...ness. Jman hasn't really done all that much recently... and the thread also wasn't meant for "Post Who You Hate the Most". If you hate someone, okay, go be childish elsewhere. We don't all need to know... this is just about people being so short tempered recently, like Don who I thought was my friend blatantly calling me a complete retard after I made a rather small mistake which I have admitted plenty enough that I shouldn't have. Stuff like that. NOT just continuing hate between members.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Seb

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2012, 10:01:12 AM »
I didn't notice this was titled the "Jman Hate Thread" ._.. Jman's not really the main problem or anything... the threads supposed to be talking about everyone's out of the normal short temper...ness. Jman hasn't really done all that much recently... and the thread also wasn't meant for "Post Who You Hate the Most". If you hate someone, okay, go be childish elsewhere. We don't all need to know... this is just about people being so short tempered recently, like Don who I thought was my friend blatantly calling me a complete retard after I made a rather small mistake which I have admitted plenty enough that I shouldn't have. Stuff like that. NOT just continuing hate between members.

We're letting our feelings out. Eventually there will be nothing left to say and the tension will lower to acceptable levels between all of us, and the members who hate each other can work on it.
Miami's Finest

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2012, 10:03:19 AM »
We're letting our feelings out. Eventually there will be nothing left to say and the tension will lower to acceptable levels between all of us, and the members who hate each other can work on it.
'You would think, but we practically have stupid drama here monthly.
This time, however, I legitimately don't know what's going on. If it was between just one member, then I would assume it's personal life problems of some sort, but it's several people all acting extremely snappy.

Offline Seb

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2012, 10:12:59 AM »
'You would think, but we practically have stupid drama here monthly.
This time, however, I legitimately don't know what's going on. If it was between just one member, then I would assume it's personal life problems of some sort, but it's several people all acting extremely snappy.

You, in making this thread, gave us an excuse to burst the dam.
Miami's Finest

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2012, 10:46:37 AM »
You, in making this thread, gave us an excuse to burst the dam.
Last time I'm saying it. I made this because I want to know what's going on with everyone, and why everyone's been so short tempered. Not to bitch further at people because you have stupid grudges against them or something. Any post off-topic ie, "omg Jman's such a faggot it's all his fault" will be removed.

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »
+4
No no no Jman, you got me all wrong, and what you did is what I want to avoid.

The thing is I do hate you, but hey, I don't really know why. Must be because I'm full of teenage angst and shit, and so I flip my shit when I see you comment something I dislike.

But fuck that, I don't want to be raging here all the time. I rage at home all the time, and it ain't cool. I'm sorry for all the shit I've done towards you, if it's ever offended you. Jman, I used to <3 you, let's go back there

Offline coolzeldad

• OwnerDonatorOld Forum MemberrNd DeveloperLinux UserWindows UserDog LoverLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• I eat ddos for breakfast OMNOMONOM
  • Respect: +2711
    • .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
+5
Oh shit... those were tampons?
 ▲
▲▲Big thanks to Marie for this awesome sprite! :3

Spoiler: Moar Imagez (click to show/hide)
pingaz
Thanks Cryptokid!

Thanks gamefreak!

-- My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/coolzeldad
-- My deviantart: http://coolzeldad.deviantart.com
-- My soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/coolzeldad
-- My ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/coolzeldapingaz
-- My twitchtv: http://www.twitch.tv/coolzeldad

-- rNd Wiki: http://wiki.randomgs.com
-- rNd Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/RandomgsProductions
-- rNd Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r_A_N_d_O_m

Spoiler: rNd Typography (click to show/hide)

Every time you download Garry's Mod illegally, Garry makes a bug.

When people ask me "Plz" because its shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes".

derp herp lerp perp kerp serp zerp - say faiv timez fazt