Author Topic: Tech...  (Read 367 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
Re: Tech...
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 06:14:10 PM »
Even though admins have access to the logs, that wouldn't neccessarily explain why this guy didn't post any demo...or 'the' demo, I should say. Could include information such as before and after Degtyarev took those pictures during the logs. I mean, the admins could review that themselves, but I wasn't there...not everyone was themselves, but i'm sure that if I were (even if I'm a regular) I could've found out the truth and took pictures of these 'logs' myself. I could've even recorded a demo like Degtyarev did and posted it; but unfortunately I didn't because I obviously wasn't there - Well, even if I were, no doubt the admins will do a better job themselves, anyway. Not sure if I could've done better if I were there or not but I'm willing to due what's neccessary to find out the truth about this report - to see wether tech's guilty or not; wether i'm a regular or just some admin. Not to be rude, but I don't really care if I were even a vip - I'd still try and find out the truth myself - wether with the admins or not. So ... nothing personal, but if you want me to ask questions as a regular or a vip or whatever....
were you there when this happened too?

...What? It's not about that. Yes, everyone requires proof, but this is something which is rather hard to get proof of, hence me saying "Leave it to the admins."
I don't understand what your argument is. If you were there, you'd have gathered proof? Well, thats good, but you weren't. Nor are we going to lie to you about what happened in the report. You will find out what we decide, as will everyone else, with due time and when the investigation is done. Asking 1000 pointless questions and arguing with Deg solves nothing.

And no, I wasn't there, but notice that my first post contributed something to the report, whereas yours was just an argument?

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 06:43:15 PM »
Sorry. I wasn't trying to start an arguement.

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 06:43:52 PM »
Sorry. I wasn't trying to start an arguement.

Nah, no worries man. Just saying, let the admins sort this one out.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 06:52:35 PM »
Checked the video, sadly all it contains is the aftermath of complaining from ACF being disabled, along with 45 secods before the server restart, which was after tech told everyone the server was going to be restarted. No additional proof there. Up to coolz to go through the logs. (Yeah. Server restart just to disable ACF...)
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline WarEclipse™

• Hello, I'm WarEclipse.
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »
Wait a minute.

Didn't (in the second picture) it say something about a tech_2.dem? Isn't there a tech_1.dem video? One that is before the after-math, if you know what I mean?

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
Wait a minute.

Didn't (in the second picture) it say something about a tech_2.dem? Isn't there a tech_1.dem video? One that is before the after-math, if you know what I mean?

demos autoname when you change levels. Level change = tech_2.dem

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 04:21:10 PM »
the demo/fraps recording contain the last 1:30 minutes before the crash, in which tech was AFK.
Still waiting for someone to go check the logs...
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline Deacon

• DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 04:22:02 PM »
the demo/fraps recording contain the last 1:30 minutes before the crash, in which tech was AFK.
Still waiting for someone to go check the logs...

PM ruben or coolz.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 06:31:58 PM »
If he's promoting people that don't have apps, that's worth a demote in itself.

Honestly, tech is one of the reasons I don't go to wirebuild anymore. He had a short temper when I played there, was incredibly prone to minging, and when coolz promoted him while completely ignoring the fact that everyone was -1'ing him I took this as a sign that Tech had changed for the better.

Evidently not.

I'm not going to bother going into greater detail, most of you should know why I would :thumbsup: this.

Offline Don

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
Yeah nothing's gonna happen.