Author Topic: you guys need to be more active on the forum  (Read 572 times)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

Re: you guys need to be more active on the forum
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 12:59:37 PM »
I find one thing funny.
The same younger group that Sanders is bitching about, is more mature than him.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 01:03:09 PM by Sabb »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2012, 01:48:57 PM »
I find one thing funny.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2012, 03:17:59 PM »
Don, I grew bored of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:22:43 PM by Mr. Franklin »
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »
Don, I grew board of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.
The irony.

Offline Mr. Franklin

View More Badges!

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2012, 03:21:30 PM »
The irony.

the fuck? i wrote bored... lol

oh btw, sabb, if you are telling Sanders to grow up, look into the mirror and see the yourself.
Quotes from friends:

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2012, 03:23:53 PM »
the fuck? i wrote bored... lol
It's okay, growing board is very productive work.

Offline Mr. Franklin

View More Badges!

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 03:25:56 PM »
-SNIP-
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 04:16:16 PM by Mr. Franklin »
Quotes from friends:

Offline Don

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2012, 03:31:35 PM »
Don, I grew bored of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.
You wrote 300 posts in the last 3-4 months. That's not inactive either.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2012, 03:33:06 PM »
I'm done with talking to a troll.
oh btw, sabb, if you are telling Sanders to grow up, look into the mirror and see the yourself.
There's a difference between a troll and a joke.
Joking =/= immaturity. Can't really say much more than you interpret everything the wrong way, like you hear what you want, to have something to complain about in me.

Offline Mr. Franklin

View More Badges!

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2012, 03:36:18 PM »
You wrote 300 posts in the last 3-4 months. That's not inactive either.

how many where in the discussion forum?

When i said i longed grown out of the discussions on the forum, i didn't mean inactive. I meant not posting in every topic that has interest is when i meant.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:40:26 PM by Mr. Franklin »
Quotes from friends:

Offline Astropilot

• Infinitus Tabula Rasa
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• A little bit morass
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2012, 08:16:18 PM »
More active? You should really go to the Roblox Off Topic forum. Heck they are so active that they have over 1,000,000 threads in the forum...but seriously do not go there unless you want to end up being retarded.

Inspirational quotes don't do jack until you do something yourself

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2012, 08:21:59 PM »
I find one thing funny.

It happens to be my hobby. I thought we were about having diversity in interests ( see deacons post ). At least I don't ad hominem attack people in my arguments. Seems some people lack the ability to confront other opinions without personal attacks.

It's the senior section. Off topic is allowed. Don't go delete my post again cause you are offended or something. I also offered to move it to the anonyboard so we could keep this shit off the board.

In any case, I have friends on here still. I just find myself stuck shitposting in threads. Sorry about that. But there are still a lot of shitty threads.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:23:41 PM by Sanders »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »
It happens to be my hobby. I thought we were about having diversity in interests ( see deacons post ). At least I don't ad hominem attack people in my arguments. Seems some people lack the ability to confront other opinions without personal attacks.

It's the senior section. Off topic is allowed. Don't go delete my post again cause you are offended or something. I also offered to move it to the anonyboard so we could keep this shit off the board.

In any case, I have friends on here still. I just find myself stuck shitposting in threads. Sorry about that. But there are still a lot of shitty threads.
Don't assume shit. I didn't remove your post. I just hate how you always bitch about the same stuff over and over, and rarely ever contribute anything else to a discussion.

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 09:29:39 PM »
Don't assume shit. I didn't remove your post. I just hate how you always bitch about the same stuff over and over, and rarely ever contribute anything else to a discussion.
This thought implies that the average post is even a worthwhile contribution. In my own thread about CS:GO, half the posts are quotes of the second post. Real quality.

And I know you didn't, this god of time and space knows who did, but loves him anyway.

Offline Don

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 06:57:25 AM »
And I know you didn't, this god of time and space knows who did, but loves him anyway.
I deleted your post because I wanted to avoid you stirring up a giant shitstorm, but you just had to do it anyway.