.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers

Restricted (Read Only) => Senior Members => Topic started by: Seb on January 26, 2012, 02:18:24 PM

Title: you guys need to be more active on the forum
Post by: Seb on January 26, 2012, 02:18:24 PM
I'm at school, trying to pass the time on one of the only two websites I can stay on and having to wait 15 minutes between each post is fucking killing me.
Title: Re: you guys need to be more active on the forum
Post by: blαh2355 on January 26, 2012, 02:20:19 PM
Hey, I'm active most of the time I have access to a computer.
Post by: Deathie on January 26, 2012, 02:24:07 PM
I'm at school, trying to pass the time on one of the only two websites I can stay on and having to wait 15 minutes between each post is fucking killing me.

I noticed when you replied to six topics in like, less than a minute ._______.
Post by: Seb on January 26, 2012, 02:25:01 PM
I noticed when you replied to six topics in like, less than a minute ._______.

oh god did i seriously do that
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 26, 2012, 02:26:22 PM
less active on forums more active on servers. thank you very much.
Post by: Deathie on January 26, 2012, 02:31:55 PM
less active on forums more active on servers. thank you very much.
(http://azuremc.dyndns.org/data/superactive.png)

(http://azuremc.dyndns.org/data/evenmoreactive.png) / 398 hours

Post by: Sabb on January 26, 2012, 02:35:04 PM

LOLD
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 26, 2012, 02:47:42 PM

new account :/
Post by: Deathie on January 26, 2012, 02:49:06 PM
new account :/

Which? Forum or Steam?
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 26, 2012, 03:10:34 PM
Which? Forum or Steam?
steam
Post by: aerobro on January 26, 2012, 04:00:52 PM
YOU BETTER RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.
Post by: ursus on January 26, 2012, 04:04:18 PM
(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2929/abcwfz.png)

Gentlemen.
Post by: Frank on January 26, 2012, 04:32:33 PM
Oh man, I had all them records in ye olde sv. Most posts, most online time...
Post by: Sabb on January 26, 2012, 04:47:43 PM
LOL I passed Don.
Suck it, Don.
Post by: Don on January 26, 2012, 04:52:09 PM
LOL I passed Don.
Suck it, Don.
Just wait.
Post by: Sabb on January 26, 2012, 04:53:31 PM
Just wait.
I will.
With my browser open 24/7 and everything.
I've literally been turning it on with the forums on from the second I wake up to the second I sleep LOL.
Not because I want to have more time online... just because I use my computer every now and then, and don't ever turn it off.
Post by: YomoFox on January 26, 2012, 08:06:29 PM
spam

↑ active
Post by: Bovicide on January 26, 2012, 09:22:45 PM
Good job putting my post in the bin. Doesn't change the point that a lot of threads are really retarded.

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11321.msg154455.html#msg154455 (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11321.msg154455.html#msg154455)

Nevermind. I'll keep kidzworld all to myself.
Post by: ursus on January 26, 2012, 09:28:34 PM
Good job putting my post in the bin. Doesn't change the point that a lot of threads are really retarded.

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11321.msg154455.html#msg154455 (http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,11321.msg154455.html#msg154455)

Nevermind.

I'm not sure whether it's sadder that someone binned that post or that you had to point it out.

Either way, kidzworld seems like a mature community. We have a lot to learn from them.
Post by: Seb on January 27, 2012, 11:31:30 AM

Nevermind. I'll keep kidzworld all to myself.

Sanders, you were cool at some point but now you seem to have a stick up your ass lately.
Post by: Bovicide on January 27, 2012, 11:59:22 AM
No I was always an ass. The one with the stick up his ass is the mod that deleted my post. I think I've been bringing my /g/ attitude here though. On that same note, fuck all these high school threads.

I'll make a thread and stop talking about shit I dont know about.
Post by: Deacon on January 27, 2012, 12:07:42 PM
No I was always an ass. The one with the stick up his ass is the mod that deleted my post. I think I've been bringing my /g/ attitude here though. On that same note, fuck all these high school threads.

I'll make a thread and stop talking about shit I dont know about.

What little respect I had for you is now completely lost. You're in a community for a game whose main audience is 16 and below. We're a little to young and stupid for the big college man, I see.
Post by: Bovicide on January 27, 2012, 12:11:47 PM

What little respect I had for you is now completely lost. You're in a community for a game whose main audience is 16 and below. We're a little to young and stupid for the big college man, I see.

We should probably have this discussion on the anonyboard so we stop posting off topic.

http://ab.randomgs.com/index.php?topic=229 (http://ab.randomgs.com/index.php?topic=229)
Post by: Deacon on January 27, 2012, 12:13:39 PM
We should probably have this discussion on the anonyboard so we stop posting off topic.

http://ab.randomgs.com/index.php?topic=229 (http://ab.randomgs.com/index.php?topic=229)

Senior members. We can be off topic all we want.
Post by: Bovicide on January 27, 2012, 12:15:37 PM
Apparently not since a mod is a faggot and deletes my posts.

In any case, ill repost what i put there here then.

We dont really need names cause it's obvious who's who here. IMO, encouraging a community of younger people alienates the older crowd.
Post by: Deacon on January 27, 2012, 12:23:00 PM
My counterpoint to that is the fact that the "older crowd" should be the ones who recognize that they are the wiser ones of the group, and should remember to adjust their behavior and demeanor as such.

You can't expect all of the posters here to be as smart as you deem they should be, since most of them are:

A- Young
B- Foreign (the newer members are increasingly so)
C- Have completely different interests and aspirations.

You must take into account the fact that although you may not like it, the "older crowd" is the outlier in the group. We should be the ones to adjust ourselves to be more patient with the younger crowd. Especially the ones who hide behind their computers.
Post by: Bovicide on January 27, 2012, 12:29:17 PM
Alright fine. For the sake of argument, lets agree for A that older people should be more tolerating of the crap the younger people post. As for B, the foreigners are a great crowd, I dont even see them in the same category as the shitty kid posts unless they are in the same age group. In any case, C is irrelevant to the quality of the posts.

Like I said though, assume for the sake of argument that tolerance is what is required here. The original topic is, "You need to be more active." Lets bring that back around. It seems that a lot of the older members dont frequent as much, you think its possible that they have grown out of the type of discussion that goes on here?
Post by: Deacon on January 27, 2012, 12:37:50 PM
Alright fine. For the sake of argument, lets agree for A that older people should be more tolerating of the crap the younger people post. As for B, the foreigners are a great crowd, I dont even see them in the same category as the shitty kid posts unless they are in the same age group. In any case, C is irrelevant to the quality of the posts.

Like I said though, assume for the sake of argument that tolerance is what is required here. The original topic is, "You need to be more active." Lets bring that back around. It seems that a lot of the older members dont frequent as much, you think its possible that they have grown out of the type of discussion that goes on here?

It's entirely possible, and happening around us all the time. RND has been around for, what, nearly 3 years now? That's a long time for people to grow, change, and develop other interests. The same old mannerisms and jokes grow stale and they drift off looking for other things that are more pertinent to their current interests.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 12:46:17 PM
I have longed grown out of the type of most discussions on this forum. In any case, its leads to mods trolling or other members ranting and complaining, and then getting into a fight with each other. I see no course of action from any of the admins to resolve this unrelenting problem. What the difference is, the majority of rNd, or the young, don't see it as a problem. Though, the older members of the community see it as a great concern.

Now, onto what Deacon stated, sure old mannerisms and jokes may grow stale, but people will still hold a grudge against the person accused of action. What everyone must understand, is that you may post something that will change the opinion of one person, and any new member could think as this person being bad, or a troll. What is strange is that this has happened before, in 2009. Now that new member is a admin, and he/she might or might not still hold that grudge.
Post by: Don on January 27, 2012, 12:50:37 PM
That's just an assumption.
Sure, a few old members have left due to various reasons, but a lot of old members still frequently visit and post anyway. Mostly people have left because of personal reasons or school.
People will always come and go, no matter of the surroundings.

It's entirely possible, and happening around us all the time. RND has been around for, what, nearly 3 years now?
RND has been around for over 5 years.

I have longed grown out of the type of most discussions on this forum. In any case, its leads to mods trolling or other members ranting and complaining, and then getting into a fight with each other. I see no course of action from any of the admins to resolve this unrelenting problem. What the difference is, the majority of rNd, or the young, don't see it as a problem. Though, the older members of the community see it as a great concern.
You have 2654 posts, not counting posts in sections like this. If you actually have long grown out of this, why do you have one of the highest post counts out of everyone?

And where exactly did mods purposely troll people just to get into a fight with someone?
Post by: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 12:59:37 PM
I find one thing funny.
The same younger group that Sanders is bitching about, is more mature than him.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.
Post by: Supertoaster on January 27, 2012, 01:48:57 PM
I find one thing funny.
Sanders, grow up already... and who fucking cares that someone deleted your post? Get over it. Clearly, you're no longer interested in the community. You come to argue with people who are younger than you, and clearly you're superior as always. So, get your superior ass out and make arguments somewhere else. If you were at all respectable you wouldn't be coming talking to people who you know are younger than you, refusing to actually really talk with them, just assume that you're godsend and only making stupid remarks to everyone. You don't like the community anymore. Clear as fuck since you were demoted. Get over it, stop stirring shit.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:17:59 PM
Don, I grew bored of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.
Post by: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 03:19:34 PM
Don, I grew board of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.
The irony.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:21:30 PM
The irony.

the fuck? i wrote bored... lol

oh btw, sabb, if you are telling Sanders to grow up, look into the mirror and see the yourself.
Post by: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 03:23:53 PM
the fuck? i wrote bored... lol
It's okay, growing board is very productive work.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:25:56 PM
-SNIP-
Post by: Don on January 27, 2012, 03:31:35 PM
Don, I grew bored of it about 3-4 months ago. If you correctly read the paragraph, it says that members were complaining and ranting, not admins.
You wrote 300 posts in the last 3-4 months. That's not inactive either.
Post by: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 03:33:06 PM
I'm done with talking to a troll.
oh btw, sabb, if you are telling Sanders to grow up, look into the mirror and see the yourself.
There's a difference between a troll and a joke.
Joking =/= immaturity. Can't really say much more than you interpret everything the wrong way, like you hear what you want, to have something to complain about in me.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 27, 2012, 03:36:18 PM
You wrote 300 posts in the last 3-4 months. That's not inactive either.

how many where in the discussion forum?

When i said i longed grown out of the discussions on the forum, i didn't mean inactive. I meant not posting in every topic that has interest is when i meant.
Post by: Astropilot on January 27, 2012, 08:16:18 PM
More active? You should really go to the Roblox Off Topic forum. Heck they are so active that they have over 1,000,000 threads in the forum...but seriously do not go there unless you want to end up being retarded.
Post by: Bovicide on January 27, 2012, 08:21:59 PM
I find one thing funny.

It happens to be my hobby. I thought we were about having diversity in interests ( see deacons post ). At least I don't ad hominem attack people in my arguments. Seems some people lack the ability to confront other opinions without personal attacks.

It's the senior section. Off topic is allowed. Don't go delete my post again cause you are offended or something. I also offered to move it to the anonyboard so we could keep this shit off the board.

In any case, I have friends on here still. I just find myself stuck shitposting in threads. Sorry about that. But there are still a lot of shitty threads.
Post by: Sabb on January 27, 2012, 09:18:12 PM
It happens to be my hobby. I thought we were about having diversity in interests ( see deacons post ). At least I don't ad hominem attack people in my arguments. Seems some people lack the ability to confront other opinions without personal attacks.

It's the senior section. Off topic is allowed. Don't go delete my post again cause you are offended or something. I also offered to move it to the anonyboard so we could keep this shit off the board.

In any case, I have friends on here still. I just find myself stuck shitposting in threads. Sorry about that. But there are still a lot of shitty threads.
Don't assume shit. I didn't remove your post. I just hate how you always bitch about the same stuff over and over, and rarely ever contribute anything else to a discussion.
Post by: Bovicide on January 27, 2012, 09:29:39 PM
Don't assume shit. I didn't remove your post. I just hate how you always bitch about the same stuff over and over, and rarely ever contribute anything else to a discussion.
This thought implies that the average post is even a worthwhile contribution. In my own thread about CS:GO, half the posts are quotes of the second post. Real quality.

And I know you didn't, this god of time and space knows who did, but loves him anyway.
Post by: Don on January 28, 2012, 06:57:25 AM
And I know you didn't, this god of time and space knows who did, but loves him anyway.
I deleted your post because I wanted to avoid you stirring up a giant shitstorm, but you just had to do it anyway.
Post by: Prox on January 28, 2012, 08:00:27 AM
(http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6394/thekingi.png)
/thread
Post by: ursus on January 28, 2012, 08:28:46 AM
/thread

I love you.
Post by: Sabb on January 28, 2012, 11:38:55 AM
/thread
Well that sums it up.
Post by: Seb on January 28, 2012, 12:23:42 PM
/thread

How does that make any sense? Sanders is just being an elitist cunt, so the crown itself was just fine.
Post by: Mr. Franklin on January 28, 2012, 02:12:56 PM
I don't see how his picture sums up anything.
Post by: Bovicide on January 28, 2012, 09:58:34 PM
That post wasn't even serious, don. There was no intent for shitstorm. It was just a funny interjection. Christ I don't really give that much of a shit about this 'terrible posts' thing.  Stop taking what I say so seriously. The only thing I am elitist about is anime. I don't give two craps about the childish stuff that goes on.

edit: just realized first line doesnt jive with last line, so i crunched that up. Just read this ^^^.

>>>>> Sanders Joking
(http://filesmelt.com/dl/sanders_joking.gif)
Post by: Sabb on January 29, 2012, 09:24:57 AM
That post wasn't even serious, don. There was no intent for shitstorm. It was just a funny interjection. Christ I don't really give that much of a shit about this 'terrible posts' thing.  Stop taking what I say so seriously. The only thing I am elitist about is anime. I don't give two craps about the childish stuff that goes on.

edit: just realized first line doesnt jive with last line, so i crunched that up. Just read this ^^^.

>>>>> Sanders Joking
(http://filesmelt.com/dl/sanders_joking.gif)
I think you need to work on your "joking" then.
Post by: Bovicide on January 29, 2012, 12:45:06 PM
I guess, I'll do that then, the subtle humor doesn't seem to go well here. Readying my shitty memes and reposts!
Post by: Deathie on January 29, 2012, 12:54:09 PM
> This entire thread

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4wVGU-C8sQ#ws)
Post by: Seb on January 29, 2012, 01:14:12 PM
I guess, I'll do that then, the subtle humor doesn't seem to go well here. Readying my shitty memes and reposts!

Dude, if you don't like it here, just go. No need to keep insulting.