Author Topic: Tezuni Rdm and ghosting with Mr.Gusta  (Read 195 times)

Offline AngelOfDeath

Tezuni Rdm and ghosting with Mr.Gusta
« on: December 27, 2011, 01:09:46 AM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234)
#    299 "» Mr. Gusta «"   STEAM_0:1:37610332   
#    298 "Tezuni"            STEAM_0:0:25439381   

2. Players Nickname
MR. GUSTA
TEZUNI

3. Your in-game name
AngelOfDeath

4. Server name

TTT

5. Description of the event(s)

Tezuni killed me for no reason and I was afk. When I returned from afk I walked down the stairs and the last thing I saw was Tezuni who is a Detective shoving  a knife into my face. After asking him why he killed me he said no and loled after which, he said that I shot somebody with a flare gun but I was completely afk ( Possible Ghosting with MR GUSTA )

6. Reason for ban
RDM and Possible ghosting

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)

2nd picture

Tezuni when  confronted made  an excuse later on he was laughing at me.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:19:46 AM by AngelOfDeath »

Offline FrostBound

• Windows UserDog LoverLeague Player
    View More Badges!

• Shank Beech
Re: Tezuni Rdm and ghosting with Mr.Gusta
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 01:24:15 AM »
Well this would normally be considerd a random RDM but considering he got a knife as an innocent, and really a T wasn't killed sop he wilingly gave him the knife. So  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 01:26:10 AM by FrostBound »

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 01:31:52 AM »
I knifed you because you shot at my head in the tower.
Show your other T buddy (the one I killed for the knife because he exploded a barrel on an innocent).

You ask why i knifed you a couple rounds later, when I'm explaining to dragoon why i killed him.
HERE's as much context as I could get in the voice chat - text chat conversation I was having with DRAGOON.

As you see, I killed dragoon and am confused why he was innocent because he was shooting side by side with a traitor who had a flare gun openly armed.
The out-of-context chat is, trying to...frame me...?   :idk:

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 01:35:37 AM »
I'm not sure why you're targeting Mr. Gusta of ghosting with him.
There is no proof the two are friends.

Anyways, I have to -1.
There isn't enough proof for something as serious as ghosting. All you have showing is Tezuni knifing you before you could hurt him. For all we know, you could have tried to knife him as well and was caught off guard by the fact he had a knife as well.

A demo would have been more efficient with this report. Other than that, I can't believe you nor Tezuni. I'm only -1ing because there just isn't enough proof.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 01:37:44 AM »
1.  Show your other t buddy i killed for knife.
2.  I just countered your screenshot with more context, which shows you were setting me up while I was talking to dragoon.

Now how about we discuss ban options for you, F.P.S. Russian....

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 01:38:01 AM »

Anyways, I have to -1.
There isn't enough proof for something as serious as ghosting. All you have showing is Tezuni knifing you before you could hurt him. For all we know, you could have tried to knife him as well and was caught off guard by the fact he had a knife as well.

A demo would have been more efficient with this report. Other than that, I can't believe you nor Tezuni. I'm only -1ing because there just isn't enough proof.

No Axule it is more the fact that he said I was flaring people after I asked him why he knifed me.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 01:40:28 AM »
No Axule it is more the fact that he said I was flaring people after I asked him why he knifed me.

I wasn't there, so I can't really say. Like I said, I'm only -1 because of the lack of proof.

However, I don't find the possibility of Tezuni wanting to ghost against you far fetched seeing as he doesn't like you very much.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 01:48:29 AM »
Can we address my #2 point?

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 02:03:19 AM »
1.  Show your other t buddy i killed for knife.
2.  I just countered your screenshot with more context, which shows you were setting me up while I was talking to dragoon.

Now how about we discuss ban options for you, F.P.S. Russian....

Ok well sorry about the flare context SS I was not aware that you were speaking to Dragoon. However Why did you knife me then? Cause in the logs I was afk and there is no damage. So why would you stab me in the face if I was afk and didnt shoot or kill anyone? Yet then i was not the last traitor left alive. This is why there is so much suspicion there because of that.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:06:48 AM by AngelOfDeath »

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 02:04:24 AM »

Anyways, I have to -1.

This ^ and on behalf of your history with Tezuni the likelyhood of you simply rage posting because you're an asshole is pretty high aswell as him ghosting against you does that make this report totally uncredible no but there's simply not enough proof maybe if a demo was available but as you said you were "completely afk"  :thumbsdown: to the report lacking proof.

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 02:06:23 AM »
So I'm seeing here, Why did you knife him tezuni while he was afk?

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 02:08:28 AM »
This ^ and on behalf of your history with Tezuni the likelyhood of you simply rage posting because you're an asshole is pretty high aswell as him ghosting against you does that make this report totally uncredible no but there's simply not enough proof maybe if a demo was available but as you said you were "completely afk"  :thumbsdown: to the report lacking proof.

1. Damage logs show me not shooting anyone at all.

2. So he runs up the tower when I return from AFK I see a knife pushed into my face.

Damage logs questions anyone?

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 02:10:33 AM »
1. Damage logs show me not shooting anyone at all.

2. So he runs up the tower when I return from AFK I see a knife pushed into my face.

Damage logs questions anyone?

that's where everything boils down too.

We cannot take your word that you hadn't done anything. All logs show is that Tezuni knifed you before you could damage him. Logs can't show you missing a shot/knife or anything else to provoke it.

Edit: I'd also like to add that though the damage logs do show Angel not damaging anyone during the whole round, it doesn't exactly prove you were afk. All it does is supports your claim. You could have been trying to prove yourself innocent to those around you, and thus, not hurting anyone. Since Tezuni was the detective, it is possible that the two of you were alone and you tried to make your move, while unaware that he had a knife due to being afk.

Now this doesn't mean anything. All I'm saying is we don't know exactly what happened, and we can't recreate exactly what happened from just the logs. We could listen to both of yours and Tezuni's explanations and we ourselves could come up with countless examples of what might have happened, but there is not way (in my opinion) we can prove as something as serious as ghosting (1wk-3wk (I'm unaware at the moment) length ban) with this little proof.

Now, with all that said, I don't find it hard to believe that Tezuni ghosted with someone in order to kill you, taking advantage of you being afk. I know for a fact that neither of you like each other, and with that said, there is the possibility of you changing what had actually happened in order to frame Tezuni.  This does not mean that's exactly what happened. It only means that we can't take either of your (both Angel (Russian for those who are curious) and Tezuni) word for it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:45:56 AM by Ἆxule »

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2011, 02:56:48 AM »
that's where everything boils down too.

We cannot take your word that you hadn't done anything. All logs show is that Tezuni knifed you before you could damage him. Logs can't show you missing a shot/knife or anything else to provoke it.

Edit: I'd also like to add that though the damage logs do show Angel not damaging anyone during the whole round, it doesn't exactly prove you were afk. All it does is supports your claim. You could have been trying to prove yourself innocent to those around you, and thus, not hurting anyone. Since Tezuni was the detective, it is possible that the two of you were alone and you tried to make your move, while unaware that he had a knife due to being afk.

Now this doesn't mean anything. All I'm saying is we don't know exactly what happened, and we can't recreate exactly what happened from just the logs. We could listen to both of yours and Tezuni's explanations and we ourselves could come up with countless examples of what might have happened, but there is not way (in my opinion) we can prove as something as serious as ghosting (1wk-3wk (I'm unaware at the moment) length ban) with this little proof.

Now, with all that said, I don't find it hard to believe that Tezuni ghosted with someone in order to kill you, taking advantage of you being afk. I know for a fact that neither of you like each other, and with that said, there is the possibility of you changing what had actually happened in order to frame Tezuni.  This does not mean that's exactly what happened. It only means that we can't take either of your (both Angel (Russian for those who are curious) and Tezuni) word for it.

I actually wonder if anyone witnessed him knifing me  starts looking through the players present on at that time. If an Admin or VIP would be so kind to question some of those people it would be nice.  :book:

If we can't find the witnesses then lock this report cause I guess there is not enough proof. However I will now start recording every round I am T from now on. So stuff like this just doesn't fly by.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 03:00:05 AM by AngelOfDeath »