Author Topic: Tezuni Rdm and ghosting with Mr.Gusta  (Read 195 times)

Offline Ἆxule

Re: Tezuni Rdm and ghosting with Mr.Gusta
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2011, 03:00:13 AM »
I actually wonder if anyone witnessed him knifing me  starts looking through the players present on at that time  :book:

Well we know he knifed you. The question is did you do anything to provoke it.

But yeah, try to get other players who were there involved in this as well. Their input will contribute greatly

Offline AngelOfDeath

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2011, 03:10:39 AM »
Well we know he knifed you. The question is did you do anything to provoke it.

But yeah, try to get other players who were there involved in this as well. Their input will contribute greatly

Yeh trying to find some people so far 1 witness came forward if you would be so kind to add me Axule I would be glad to redirect you to him.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 03:12:38 AM »
Yeh trying to find some people so far 1 witness came forward if you would be so kind to add me Axule I would be glad to redirect you to him.

I'm not the one who needs to be swayed.
Tell the said person to post it on here so that the admins may see what he has to say.

Offline Samo

• N3RDSLAYA2003
  • Windows User
    View More Badges!

• So smug. So sly.
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 03:22:34 AM »
It's tricky, knowing that AngelOfDeath was AFK and was knifed could lead to different conclusions, it looks as if Tezuni may have been ghosting that round as Angel didn't even manage to get any damage done. Usually, ALL traitors get at least one hit before going down. Ghosting would probaly be what happened as I hardly see Tezuni RDM, and when he does it is on someone VERY suspicious, not an AFK.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 03:34:46 AM by Samo8412 »

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 03:32:22 AM »
A conversation with a witness:

I personally still want atleast one more witness before I change my mind. This should help with the proof though.

Offline Tezuni

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »
Yeah let's take russian's supplied witnesses word for it.(That black guy and the other one with black in his name were harassing me all night along with russian, doing fake call-outs on me every round.  he even got buzzkill to jump off the tower a few rounds in a row to have his last words say its tez) 

Russian wasn't afk when i killed him, he was on his way down from the top of the light house, tried to head shot me and failed.

Offline Ἆxule

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
Yeah let's take russian's supplied witnesses word for it.(That black guy and the other one with black in his name were harassing me all night along with russian, doing fake call-outs on me every round.  he even got buzzkill to jump off the tower a few rounds in a row to have his last words say its tez) 

Russian wasn't afk when i killed him, he was on his way down from the top of the light house, tried to head shot me and failed.

That's why I said I wanted at least one more witness before I change my mind. It's not that hard to persuade one person to lie.

Offline Shockah

• Cat LoverLeague PlayerApple User
    View More Badges!

• Sabb's champion-pool is too large.
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2011, 02:16:32 PM »

Regardless I'm sticking to my original opinion Russian is well known on the server and has many friends, Tezuni is well known as well and has many enemies (Russian being one). The two are always into it and no offense to you Russian but a strong 40% of the time I see you on TTT you're being, for lack of a better term, a dick to someone so I find it likely that you did shoot at Tez and are just fabricating all of this. At the same time I find it a little less but almost equally as likely you pissed off Tezuni to the extent in which in his mind he had no other option but to return the favor because you were being an outrageous jackass as I know you to be. My opinion still stands  at a  :thumbsdown:

Offline Don

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »
I appreciate everyone's support and contribution to this.

If we could actually get everyone to work this hard on important things, the world would be a happy place.

To the actual report.
This is a difficult case. There is a lack of evidence on both sides, and it's mainly just various people throwing various words at various other people. I like the word various.
It's kind of like the two children playing in the sand, where one suddenly goes to its mommy saying a did this, while a says he didn't.

Point being,
it's impossible to make any kind of clear decision on this based on what we have.

Therefore, I'll deny this report for now.

If you can gather up more evidence or see strange acting like this again, feel free to contact me over steam or over PM.

Thanks for the report and have a nice day.