Author Topic: Axule : First Blood RDM [or WHATEVER the right word is]  (Read 144 times)

Offline Travelsonic

• We're gonna need a new obstacle course...
Axule : First Blood RDM [or WHATEVER the right word is]
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:14:05 PM »
      User Steam ID            |      User Name:
STEAM_0:0:35907515             Axule         

My In-Game Name:
.:'=-~rNd~-=':. Terminal Cancer

Fellow Witness In-Game Name:
F***in' Stone Cold

Events:
For two consecutive rounds, I was a Traitor.  Both times, I would linger up top with a T buddy and the AFKs while non-Ts slid down, I'd kill one person w/ crowbar and then slide down into the lost temple whilst the T buddy up took any others.  Soon after - without hurting or killing anyone else down there, or drawing suspicion, I would end up killed by Axule.  In the 2nd round, F***n' Stone Cold was also a tater.  Soon after I died, I was spectating F***n' Stone Cold / Axule [since they were together], witnessed F***n' Stone Cold's death - which looked like it was first blood RDM.  As soon as he died, I asked if he shot first, or if Axule shot first, he said Axule shot first, and surely enough end of round damage logs show he fbRDM'd both of us.

[DISREGARD that in my demo log's filename, the date is a day off, marked the 16th when it was recorded on the 17th of his month]
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Evidence:
Damage log piece - first round in question:

Demo - first round in question in question:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4e4o5hidlb6nuc8

Damage log piece - second round:

Demo - second round in question:
http://www.mediafire.com/?o8uc5lak6y535sq

I am also throwing in a demo from before both of the above demos - I brushed it off as nothing, since people joke about RDM, haxing, etc, but since in subsequent rounds I feel there is ample proof of first blood RDMing, that I may as well post it here.   It doesn't show much more than conversations amongst people, but still, though I'd throw it out there.
http://www.mediafire.com/?483r9b3cgk33lbx

It does seem oddly suspicious that both rounds he targets myself, and both times I'm a Traitor - and that when Stone Cold was RDM'd he too was Traitor.  I hope it is just coincidence.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:38:52 PM by Travelsonic »
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Ἆxule

Re: Axule : First Blood RDM
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 10:41:42 PM »
Okay, first things first:

First Blood RDM -  I damage someone before anyone else does as an innocent.

The damagelogs don't show that. They show you knifing/crowbarring someone then me killing you.

Secondly, this was on Lost Temple. Did you even bother to think that I was up there with you the whole time, watching you kill the afk's, but not the other players?

That's basically what happened. I stayed hidden up top, watched you kill an afk or two, and watched you totally miss Stone Cold.

I honestly can't believe you didn't see me. I ran down the shoot with you.

Offline Hotgreensoldier

• I think.. I think I won't see you again after all
  • But maybe..Maybe I'm fighting for different reason
Re: Axule : First Blood RDM
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »
You're saying it's firstblood RDM yet, you already damaged someone BEFORE they called you out?....That's not first blood rdm .____.

I'll take a look at demos
<08:17:05> "RND Faggot": <17:16:21> "Nautilus": where
<17:16:24> "Nautilus": where u goin
<17:16:26> "[Valor]iPouncる": niggatown

Moo: general tishipants

Offline Travelsonic

Re: Axule : First Blood RDM [or whatever the right word is]
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:04:28 PM »
You're saying it's firstblood RDM yet, you already damaged someone BEFORE they called you out?....That's not first blood rdm .____.

I'll take a look at demos

Perhaps that was the wrong word -> but it does seem like a fitting term to describe the indiscriminate attacking of a Traitor who hasn't actually attacked the one attacking nor given the attacker cause to attack the Traitor- which is why I used it.
lim ( Δ :trollface: -> 0 ) (:trollface: + Δ :trollface:)² + :trollface: = :trollface:

Offline Hotgreensoldier

Re: Axule : First Blood RDM [or whatever the right word is]
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 11:06:34 PM »
Perhaps that was the wrong word -> but it does seem like a fitting term to describe the indiscriminate attacking of a Traitor who hasn't actually attacked the one attacking nor given the attacker cause to attack the Traitor- which is why I used it.

.______________.

In the second demo, you can clearly see Axule by the wall unholstered witnessing you kill that guy.

Watching first one.

Terminal, first of all, in the first demo, Stone Cold came down with you after you had a silenced pistol and people suspected you of killing the detective. Think about it, if the both of you came down after you killing the detective, doesn't it seem as though he'd be a traitor? He didn't make any attempt to call you out.

And the second one is just derp. Axule is clearly seen still at spawn after you killed that guy.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 11:11:45 PM by Hotgreensoldier »

Offline Travelsonic

Re: Axule : RDM [or whatever the right word is]
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 07:43:28 AM »

Terminal, first of all, in the first demo, Stone Cold came down with you after you had a silenced pistol and people suspected you of killing the detective.  Think about it, if the both of you came down after you killing the detective, doesn't it seem as though he'd be a traitor?

Actually, I WOULD argue that all you have is suspicion, since multiple [simply > 1] people were up there.

And the thing that got under my skin about the first incident is that the lack of communication that usually occurs made me very suspicious - from my perspective, it was a series of "[player name] is acting suspicious" / "I'm with [user name]" with me little more than following him with a crowbar, us parting ways, then as I backtrack, boom headshot.  No verbal or txt communication seen, no word of any DNA or eyewitnesses to events, nothing.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 07:46:39 AM »
Actually, I WOULD argue that all you have is suspicion, since multiple [simply > 1] people were up there.

And the thing that got under my skin about the first incident is that the lack of communication that usually occurs made me very suspicious - from my perspective, it was a series of "[player name] is acting suspicious" / "I'm with [user name]" with me little more than following him with a crowbar, us parting ways, then as I backtrack, boom headshot.  No verbal or txt communication seen, no word of any DNA or eyewitnesses to events, nothing.
Axule plays the same way as I do all the time.
Common sense.
I don't know why this isn't already locked and denied, but I'll leave it to Hotgreen I guess.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline aerobro

Re: Axule : First Blood RDM [or WHATEVER the right word is]
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 08:02:03 AM »
I just have to say that I've played with him before and he plays pretty smart, and will kill you when you don't expect it because you didn't realize he was watching you kill someone.

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 08:15:25 AM »
Axule does what I do

When I see a traitor knife someone, kill an afk, or anything along those lines, I don't yell HEY EVERYONE, x KNIFED THIS GUY!

I keep quiet until I get a good shot on the person to kill them. Axule did not first blood rdm. He caught you fair and square.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Travelsonic

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »
Axule does what I do

When I see a traitor knife someone, kill an afk, or anything along those lines, I don't yell HEY EVERYONE, x KNIFED THIS GUY!

I keep quiet until I get a good shot on the person to kill them. Axule did not first blood rdm. He caught you fair and square.

I think you guys missed the tone of my last post - which intended to give the perception of "I dun goofed, here's my though process that caused it" - I KNOW how he plays, I've been here long enough, just in the time I've played I never, ever - even as Tater - experienced it and it threw me off.

I still think it'd be cool to get Stone Cold's perception/perspective anyways.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 08:23:26 AM by Travelsonic »

Offline Hotgreensoldier

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2011, 09:55:10 AM »
Axule plays the same way as I do all the time.
Common sense.
I don't know why this isn't already locked and denied, but I'll leave it to Hotgreen I guess.

I wanted to see what else Terminal had to say.

You don't honestly need Stone Cold's perspective on this. He killed you both through logical thinking and being a sneaky little bastard like me :L

Denied.